PDA

View Full Version : Fruit and buildings on Ipad oh my

b'anna
02-02-2014, 12:06 PM
I've been playing with the IPAD lately to see if I can get anything resembling a painting out of it. I think these two turned out pretty well. They both started out in ART SET PRO for the back ground and then I took them into procreate for the actual painting. All comments and Critiques are welcome.
For the old building the original painting is the grayer one. The other I tried to warm it up a little , just to see how it worked. Thanks for looking.
Barb

Yorky
02-02-2014, 12:52 PM
Impressive work Barb :thumbsup:

Doug

arl
02-03-2014, 01:56 AM
Great work; I love the texture.

LavenderFrost
02-03-2014, 01:17 PM
These are very nice, and I like the warmer version of the buildings, kind of gives it a dreamy atmosphere.

Elainepsq
02-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Very nice. I'm sure there is a learning curve to painting on the Ipad. I like the warmer version of the building also.
Elaine

Lucy-Foote
02-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Very nice Barb. Quite different too. :)

Lucy

Delofasht
02-05-2014, 02:33 PM
I really like them both, the building itself feels very much like European architecture, but that could be because of the way the road is wrapping around and the atmosphere itself, feels like something I would expect to see in Italy.

Also, glad to see such quality on an iPad, normally the works I see done on them have that digital look, but this does not at all. The texture and brush strokes really show through and give the painting energy. Thank you for sharing, just dipping my toes into the digital realm after years away from art in general.

b'anna
02-05-2014, 03:08 PM
THANKS everyone! I appreciate the kind word.

Elaine mentioned a learning curve on the IPAD. You got that right! I have been struggling but what I've discovered is that unlike the PC painting programs, one app might not do everything. I've been taking my stuff between apps and that seems to get me what I want.

Thanks again for looking

Barb

pixs
02-05-2014, 06:19 PM
pertty cool ....love your work..