PDA

View Full Version : WDE the door

justjean
01-14-2014, 02:36 PM
ArtRage, oil brush
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jan-2014/36920-Door_Snowshill_Manor.jpg :wave:

Rundun
01-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Very nice work ,Jean.Imelda

connievanwinssen
01-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Good job!:)

Charlie's Mum
01-14-2014, 05:03 PM
I really like this mysterious door - what's lurking behind it I wonder?!:)

crispur2005
01-14-2014, 05:14 PM
It makesme want to open it and peek inside, Lovely work.

BUN201
01-14-2014, 05:51 PM
nice work!

Scotkatidid
01-14-2014, 06:42 PM
Lovely Jean - it does make you want to have a look inside.

missswiss
01-14-2014, 08:00 PM
I really like this picture too. Thought I might try it later, so saved it. Like your door crop of it.

Noula
01-15-2014, 05:02 AM
Love it Jean! Very good texture of the wooden door.

rozzi
01-15-2014, 07:44 AM
Great texture - love the crop.

tyree
01-15-2014, 12:58 PM
it does have such a great mystery to what might be behind the door....its done beautifully.....tyree

artastic
01-15-2014, 01:35 PM
love the mystery of this door
what could be behind it?

bjcpaints
01-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Perfect! It really stands on it's own with the floral touches you have made. The stonework is very believable too!

Deano
01-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Great job, Jean! That dark door is a real curiosity arouser!

Eye
01-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Nicely done, Jene.

eyepaint
01-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Door!

Door who?

(Help me end this joke?)

(Sorry for the silliness - I need more coffee :) )

oty
01-17-2014, 03:13 AM
nice job on the textures! I also like the light!

Mary Y
01-18-2014, 06:03 PM
Great door, I also like the crop.

Seiniadsire
01-18-2014, 09:13 PM
you've done a wonderful process in this subject!I'm looking forward for your next post, Iíll try to get the hang of it!How frequently you update your site? I truly appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thx again!I dugg some of you post as I cogitated they were handy very helpful Hi there, I log on to your blogs daily. Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring°K I miss your tremendous writings.Can I take a fragment of your post to my website?I've been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. Good website! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written.Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extremely special chance to discover important secrets from this blog.I got what you mean , thankyou for posting I have been reading out many of your stories and i can state clever stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your site.Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?you have performed a excellent activity in this matter! Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article." by Robert Burns.|"It is our choices..that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." by J. K. Rowling.|"He who spares the wicked injures the good." by Seneca.|"Oh, I don't blame Congress. If I had 600 billion at my disposal, I'd be irresponsible, too." by Lichty and Wagner.|"The medium is the message." by Marshall McLuhan.|"The only gift is a portion of thyself." by Ralph Waldo Emerson.|"Energy is the power that drives every human being. It is not lost by exertion by maintained by it." by Germaine Greer.|"The right to be heard does not autmatically include the right to be taken seriously." by Hubert Humphrey.|"If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today." by Rotarian.|"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do matters." by Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis.|"Washington is the only place where sound travels faster than light." by C. V. R. Thompson.|"Music is a higher revelation than philosophy." by Ludwig van Beethoven.|"To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness." by Bertrand Russell.|"Water is the most neglected nutrient in your diet but one of the most vital." by Kelly Barton.|"..obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken." by Adolf Hitler.|"You have to be deviant if you're going to do anything new." by David Lee.|"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent." by Dr. Seuss.|"Neurotics build castles in the air, psychotics live in them. My mother cleans them." by Rita Rudner.|"Being rich is having money being wealthy is having time." by Margaret Bonnano.|"I live in company with a body, a silent companion, exacting and eternal." by Eugene Delacroix.|"I myself do nothing. The Holy Spirit accomplishes all through me." by William Blake.|"All the really good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow." by Grant Wood.|"I have great faith in fools -- self confidence my friends call it." by Edgar Allan Poe.|"Some people don't get it when I'm being sarcastic." by Leonardo DiCaprio.|"If you could choose one characteristic that would get you through life, choose a sense of humor." by Jennifer Jones.|"Love endures only when the lovers love many things together and not merely each other." by Walter Lippmann.|"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts about reality." by Franklin Delano Roosevelt.|"It's the Brady Act taking manpower and crime-fighting capability off the streets." by Dennis Martin.|"People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news." by A. J. Liebling.|"To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle." by Lisa Alther.|"The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone." by Lady Reading.|"One man's folly is another man's wife." by Helen Rowland.|"Justice delayed is justice denied." by William Gladstone.|"The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed." by Sbastien-Roch Nicolas de Chamfort.|"Better and ugly face than an ugly mind." by James.|"Wherever the Turkish hoof trods, no grass grows." by Victor Hugo.|"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations entangling alliances with none." by Thomas Jefferson.|"It's not the having, its the getting." by Elizabeth Taylor.|"Time is money." by Benjamin Franklin.|"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." by Johann von Goethe.|"Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it." by John Davidson Rockefeller, Sr.|"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." by Groucho Marx.|"Fear not that thy life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning." by John Henry Cardinal Newman.}I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I genuinely enjoy examining on this internet site , it has fantastic content . "Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible." by Lord Kelvin.Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most individuals will agree with your site.

Seiniadsire
01-18-2014, 09:27 PM
You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really something which I feel I'd by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely extensive for me.Good write-up, I am regular visitor of one's site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It's going to be a regular visitor for a long time.In addition, The contents are masterpiece. I feel quite grateful to have encountered the site and look forward to tons of more amazing times reading here.We will have a hyperlink alternate arrangement among us!May you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.All the time follow your heart. "Billy Almon has all of his inlaw and outlaws here this afternoon." by Jerry Coleman.Very descriptive article, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2? Howdy very cool website!! Guy . Beautiful . Wonderful .I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article.You should proceed your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers' base already! Still, the posts are very quick for starters.Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lolAs soon as I detected this internet site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. Rattling nice design and great written content , nothing else we require : D.Thanks for your time so much for your professional and results-oriented help. I won't think twice to suggest the blog to anybody who wants and needs guide about this topic.You can definitely see your expertise in the paintings you write. I truly appreciate this post. I°¶ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing.In addition, The contents are masterwork.I every time emailed this blog post page to all my associates,

marriam
01-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Nice crop, love it :)

Scattykat
01-19-2014, 02:34 PM
knock knock, nice door ya have there me dear :)

skappy
01-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Lovely work Jean
Robert