PDA

View Full Version : Daily scumble 20/9

angeline
09-20-2003, 12:49 AM
Hi all........well not been about so much of late.......been a bit low and in need of a serious kick up the bum!.....lol
I haven't done a single bit of art work in about 2 weeks and so haven't felt right to come in here.
I have been suffering with post natal depression for 2 years now and am still on medication for it. I did think i was getting better and tried to come off the meds........but obviously i need to stay on them!
There is some wonderful work on the boards and i'm too lethargic to post to then all
keep up the good work everyone.

Dyin
09-20-2003, 01:19 AM
awww, Hayley, that's a tough one...hang tough...and you can post anytime...being part of things helps get those juices flowing again...sometimes kicking those meds brings on their own depression, best to slowly wean off them so your body and mind can adjust to the change gradually...oooh...and heres the bum kick > (_x_) try a quick one for the weekly!

soap
09-20-2003, 05:47 AM
He Hayley, hang in there girl! I am sorry for you - try anything that can cheer you up girl, indeed a quickie might work, or maybe sign up for a project (or start one). Life's too short girl!

Thinking of you,
S.

Dark_Shades
09-20-2003, 06:39 AM
Oi U ....... get off the boards........ I see ya light on....... get a pastel...... get a pencil......... paint/draw your blues away, get lost hee hee........ I mean get lost in your art...... its a good place to go, you forget all your problems whilst doing it........ if you dont, and dont post by Sunday...... see putting you on a deadline...... Im gonna come looking for you ;) and hound you :D ...... I know where you are :eek: :angel:

Come on Hayley....... we miss seeing you and your input

blissfullyunaware
09-21-2003, 05:27 AM
Depression can be a nasty little beast but keep fighting! I deal with it from time to time! Lucky to be able to rise above but sometimes it takes a bit of pushing. I totally agree with the gang here, pick up the pastels and put the little beast in it's place, give it a name and tell it where to go! If you don't feel like posting for the world to see and need to just talk to someone... PM me... <hugs> Sharon

Madder
09-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Hug!
Be nice to yourself and I think DarkShades is right, lose yourself in a picture. It does work, don't try to achieve something necessarily, just explore... try to find joy in small things, see the beauty around you. All the best..

Dark_Shades
09-21-2003, 02:50 PM
Ok Hayley........ times Up........ wheres your picture...... ready or not...... Im coming to get you :evil: :D