PDA

View Full Version : 40% off Utrecht

SSB
11-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Just wanted to point out Utrecht has a 40% off the highest priced item, plus free shipping over $50.

A Unison 36 pc portrait or landscape is 47$, a full set of Sennelier- $760!!

These are very good deals, no?

On a separate note, Mt. Vision pastels are cheapest directly from the company @ 2.76 or so for the 50 pc selection, which you get to mix and match.

I have just bought some pastels and thought I would share these deals!

DBfarmgirl
11-25-2013, 12:33 PM
WOW. I just had to order a landscape set. I also ordered some open stock Unisons.
Great deal. Thanks!

DAK723
11-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Thanks for letting us know!

Don

SSB
11-25-2013, 03:04 PM
WOW. I just had to order a landscape set. I also ordered some open stock Unisons.
Great deal. Thanks!

I got the landscape set as well! Then to make the shipping I got some of these 69 cent sketch pads:

http://www.utrechtart.com/Strathmore-400-Series-Drawing-Paper-Sheets--80Lb-MP-10206-001-i1009060.utrecht

robertsloan2
11-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Great combo for a free shipping order and OMG that loss leader. Those sketch pads are possibly the biggest discount I've seen even on Clearance. I'd get some except that I'd pay shipping on them and I'm out of budget.

Grinner
11-26-2013, 12:02 AM
Now THAT is my kind of sale! Thanks so much for the heads up:thumbsup:

Mettaphorica
11-26-2013, 01:33 AM
Don't bother if you are in Australia; I just tried, and the only pastels in my basket that were 'allowed' were unisons. If that's all you want to buy, then go for it. Back to Blick.
Donna

SSB
11-26-2013, 03:54 AM
Don't bother if you are in Australia; I just tried, and the only pastels in my basket that were 'allowed' were unisons. If that's all you want to buy, then go for it. Back to Blick.
Donna

But aren't their landscape/ portrait sets really nice and cheap?

Mettaphorica
11-26-2013, 04:37 AM
They are, but by the time you add international shipping - and Utrecht and Jerry's are heavy handed in that department - it bumps it up a lot. I can get Unisons in Australia. I can't get Richesons. Neitehr will they allow Rembrandts thru, which is weird, because we do have those here, so I have no idea on what basis they decide, "sorry, can't ship this to your country". Amazon do the same with pastels, won't ship to Aus.
Donna

But aren't their landscape/ portrait sets really nice and cheap?

gecko99
11-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Lordy Donna,

When will the rest of the world realise we are very much part of the first world and not some primitive backwater?!?

Nicole

Grinner
12-24-2013, 12:04 PM
I just got my 36 landscape set! It's so beautiful! And even more beautiful knowing I only paid $48 for it :eek: Thanks again for posting here about the sale, SSB. :wave: I never would have known about it, and this was an incredible deal :thumbsup: It was on backorder for quite a while, but I got it just in time.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Dec-2013/1114802-UnisonLandscape.jpg

SSB
12-25-2013, 02:39 AM
I just got my 36 landscape set! It's so beautiful! And even more beautiful knowing I only paid $48 for it :eek: Thanks again for posting here about the sale, SSB. :wave: I never would have known about it, and this was an incredible deal :thumbsup: It was on backorder for quite a while, but I got it just in time.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Dec-2013/1114802-UnisonLandscape.jpg
Great! Looks just like mine, except still clean!

JPQ
12-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Looks lovely. this Unison set i must use my current pastels more. but very likely going get someday more unisons. this set looks like have many hues what i miss. super light natural looking blues /schincke light blues look more saturated) for sky,some greens some uses etc. i must think how i can use my discontinued ones becouse they give room others very easily.
ps. offtopic i know but is all smaller set hues in bigger sets when we talk unsion landscape,potrait,starter set by unison.

getdusty
12-25-2013, 11:42 PM
beautiful colors!

DBfarmgirl
12-26-2013, 06:11 PM
They have 40% off again with free shipping over 50$.
I had ordered Unisons with this sale also. They weren't backordered and I recieved them in 2 days! Well packaged and quick.

A great way to get Unisons cheap (and not a bad deal on Rembrandt or Richeson either)

Getdusty I ordered the same set. It's beautiful.

getdusty
12-26-2013, 08:39 PM
Couldn't resist those colors (and I received a gift card for Christmas!) so they are on their way to my house.

Equus Art
12-27-2013, 06:52 AM
ARRGGHH! You people are SUCH enablers!! I read this thread when it first started and drooled over the landscape set when I saw the picture posted. And was very sad that I missed the sale and my purse was filled with whatever small amount of Christmas cheer I had left after buying presents.

And now you go and post that the sale is still on!!! And I totally crumpled and bought the set AND some paper. And now my purse is completely cleaned out but my heart is bubbling over in anticipation, waiting for the delivery. That set will look perfect in the new Dakota Traveler box I got for Christmas!! :clap:

Cat

getdusty
12-27-2013, 06:11 PM
Cat, I am so glad that I am not the only weak one here...err, I mean the only totally dedicated pastelist looking for necessary tools :lol: