PDA

View Full Version : THIS Is Why Art Is Important

CherieHaas
11-05-2013, 09:52 AM
I recently visited Saint Louis on a whim with my family; specifically, to play at a place called the City Museum, which is a labyrinth of caves, tunnels, and slides that weave throughout several stories of the building, as well as sections that are outside and on the rooftop. Much of the first floor was covered in mosaic tiles, which were so creatively laid out that I’ve added “learn how to create mosaic art” to my bucket list. I took a lot of reference photos, to remember the space and to allow the photos to inspire me when I get to that place in my life. There were also silhouettes painted within the stairwell; this will be my next immediate project–to paint bird silhouettes (crows flying) on my garage, as I saw them at City Museum. It’ll be as if I have my own piece of it at home. Keep reading... (http://www.artistsnetwork.com/articles/inspiration-creativity/this-is-why-art-is-important?lid=CHarnsm110413)

denalester
05-15-2014, 04:47 AM
Its a nice post!!
Art is very impotent in everyones life its a way of self expressions and feelings towards loved ones and other things. Art makes different perspectives to any object that will help to enhance imagination power in different art streams. :)

laf.art
07-03-2014, 05:38 PM
I agree. a cool post