GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Mood Lifting
Year Created: 2003
Medium: Oil
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 8x10
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
I stopped taking this terrible pill that was causing me to have insomnia.....so my mood lifted, and I made up these trees and flowers blowing in the wind. They kind of remind me of Bob Ross's "happy" little trees. Watch out public TV, here I come!

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Well, don't know.....since I made it up you would have to find fault with the landscape of my mind. Now that's a scary thought.
But, comments are welcome.

Andrew Rance
09-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Did you ever see that Gary Larsen cartoon, the one where the lady is busily painting trees while watching her Bob Ross video - and he's saying "now remember - make your trees HAPPY trees!". Whilst this is going on, and in reality, a 100 ft Douglas fir is about to come crashing down on the house causing mass destruction. (well, it made ME laugh, anyway!).

So what's happening in the foreground of your painting - looks like a crowd of people?

Rabbit Twilight
09-17-2003, 08:36 PM
I didn't see that cartoon Andrew. Wish I had.

So what's happening in the foreground of your painting - looks like a crowd of people?

Oh my gosh! If they're people they are "little" people. It's supposed to be flowers. Have I failed miserably?

Paintonbrush
09-17-2003, 08:38 PM
its happy flowers blowing in the wind.
Its nice to see what comes out....impulsive and looks a bit like Waynes world....:D
nice job

Wayne Gaudon
09-17-2003, 08:57 PM
happy and a good take on sunlight and happy feelings.