PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween

CreativeHal
10-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Hiya guys,

I know I'm early with this thread but I won't be around during Halloween, I will be in Florida. I'm posting this illustration that I did with the computer. I hope you like it since he's such a good looking guy.

Hal

artguy51
10-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Never to early in October for a good skull image like this.

CreativeHal
10-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Thank you Guy, I really like your portraits. Seems like we had a very similar history except mine was in NYC.

artguy51
10-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Just visited your site. Nice, professional and diverse. I have been wondering how in depth do I go on my site. I have been centering mainly on just portrait paintings. But there is much more to me than just one area, as you show on your site.

LavenderFrost
10-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Ew! He's gross and scary! Very good. Can you tell us a bit about the program used and techniques?

b'anna
10-03-2013, 06:57 PM
I agree with Michelle... Gross. but that is what makes him so great. Love it! Tell us more.
Barb

CreativeHal
10-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Hiya Michelle and Barb,

I'm very happy that you like my "Have A Heart" rendering. The only program that I used to create this demon was Photoshop. Altogether there was around 25 layers in creating this guy. I used a white skull off of a doctor's desk, a ram's horns, python snake's eyes, a normal heart and the worst skin disease I could find. Barb, you're right about it being gross bust after I finished this illustration I knew it was spooky but thought it lacked something, until I added that skin disease. Then I thought, finally, that this guy looked good enough to appear on that bachelor's show.