PDA

View Full Version : A Final Farewell! From Artmom Rest in Peace, Lyn

artmom
08-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Dear Friends,

I have entered hospice. After two months in hospital and being placed on dialysis, I came home. I decided to stop the dialysis and entered the hospice program on Monday.

This has not been a quick decision, but never wanted to have my life ruled by a machine.

I am at peace with my decision and so is my family.

Please send prayers and blue butterflies to my family as we go through this process of my dying.

Love,
Lyn

On August 31, Ed and I would have been married 56 years.

WthrLady
08-22-2013, 01:24 PM
:( Be at Peace my friend :crying:

Yorky
08-22-2013, 01:33 PM
:grouphug: Lyn :grouphug: safe journey on :heart:

Doug

noge
08-22-2013, 01:47 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wave:

seedy
08-22-2013, 01:48 PM
May God go with you, Lyn.

Brian Barnes
08-22-2013, 01:57 PM
With you in your decision and your journey, Lyn. We'll all meet up later ... but for now let's take the best life has to offer. :heart:

BrianB

New Gamboge
08-22-2013, 01:57 PM
:grouphug: Lynn - thanks for letting us know. Betty :cat:

FLNH
08-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Peace to you and your Family.

MaMuffin
08-22-2013, 02:40 PM
:grouphug: Be at peace and safe journey lyn , i have sent prayers and blue butterflies to your family.

caz

juneto
08-22-2013, 02:41 PM
Lynn , Bless your heart .
My sister made the same decision .Do it your way .
Peace to you , we will meet again .
June:) :heart: :wave:

Scene Chaser
08-22-2013, 02:42 PM
((Lyn)) A courageous decision. Love to you and blue butterflies to everyone. All of us on Wetcanvas will miss a great friend and artist.
Bill

painterbear
08-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Lyn,
You know what is best for you, and this is a courageous and sound decision you've made. May this final stage of your journey be peaceful and pain free.

We've all come to know you here (some of us were even fortunate enough to meet you in person), and you are in our hearts.:heart:

Love to you and to your dear husband Ed and your family.

Sylvia

doppler
08-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Lyn, love and best wishes to you and your family. :heart:

olliewood0702
08-22-2013, 03:22 PM
:heart: ((Lyn)):heart: Like Brian said, we'll all meet up someday on the other side. May God bless you and your family as you take this journey together. Lots of love pouring your way. On more than one occasion you've been a great help to me and for that I'm thankful. Go with peace my friend,

Darla

shebydo
08-22-2013, 03:27 PM
I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now...Come further up, come further in!
― C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Peace on your final journey! Sherry

Lulu
08-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Lyn, may the Peace that passes all understanding be with you and stay with you and your family.
Thankyou for your friendship and for all the times you sent me encouragement, you will never be forgotten.
Our prayers will remain with you and your family.:heart:

LynnM
08-22-2013, 04:19 PM
You are a brave lady, Lyn, I hope things go gently with you. I wish we could have met in person. :grouphug: :heart: :grouphug:

NancyR
08-22-2013, 04:31 PM
Lyn,

You are beautiful and brave. You will be missed. Much love and blue butterflies to your family.

villagernb
08-22-2013, 05:22 PM
Lyn, a peaceful passage for you and prayers and love for your family.

Anne

laudesan
08-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Lyn, safe journey my friend. I love you, and you are always in my heart. You were the first person to greet me, and to encourage me on wc and I have never forgotten, nor will I.

Have a wonderful time on the other side.

Love and hugs always.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

JJ

M.L. Schaefer
08-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Dear Lyn...only part of a greater journey...may this part be with peace, the next part will bring joy. All loving thoughts to your family.

:heart: M.

Uschi
08-22-2013, 06:09 PM
Lyn, wishing you an easy journey on your way home. We'll be thinking of you and praying for you every step along the way.

I am so glad to have actually met you and will always remember you sitting in my living room. It will be wonderfully bright where you are going!!!!!:)

Lots of Love

Uschi

CharM
08-22-2013, 06:25 PM
:heart: Lyn, your bravery continues to be an inspiration to all of us. Your friendship has been a bright light in my life and I'm honoured to have met you and loved you as a Sister.

Energy can never cease to be, so I know that you'll always be with us in some way. May your journey be an easy one... white light and butterflies go out to your family. I hope you won't mind if my eyes leak some.... :heart:

Clara McArthur
08-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Love to you and your family and blue butterflies all around. Be at peace, God Bless.

Captain G
08-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Peace to you and your family, I hope your journey is peaceful and easy.

ona
08-22-2013, 08:33 PM
(((hugs))) to you and your family and a very special blue butterfly from me filled with courage and hope for no more pain but for peace

graesea
08-22-2013, 08:51 PM
May you have a gentle journey to the happiness and care that waits for you in a better place. I will keep your family and friends in my devotions, surrounded by blue butterflies.

Thank you for all you've shared with us in this life. And for the wonderful, courageous choice to say good bye to us and for allowing us to wish you well on your next adventure.

janinco
08-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Lyn, I can appreciate your choices and pray that your last days will be peaceful and full of the knowledge that you are loved by many.

"My plan is not to spare myself, not to avoid a lot of emotions or difficulties. Its a matter of relative indifference to me whether I live a long or a short time...Im concerned with the world only in that I have a certain obligation and duty, as it were because Ive walked the earth for 30 years to leave a certain souvenir in the form of drawings or paintings in gratitude." Vincent van Gogh

Thank you for the souvenirs of gratitude that you have shared with all of us.

Jan

happhoto
08-22-2013, 11:19 PM
Lyn, you will be with us always, in our hearts we will carry your friendship forward and share it whenever we get the chance. Go with grace and know you have made a difference in the lives of many. The circle remains unbroken :heart:

Ellen in Ont
08-22-2013, 11:36 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: Lyn :heart: :heart: :heart: I hope you can feel the love and cyber arms hugging you and your whole family. Your support and kindness to me will be remembered always. Your words and life will live on for others to know you as long as WetCanvas is online. I wish you peace.

skappy
08-23-2013, 01:38 AM
Bon voyage Lyn big hug to you and your family
Robert

Antiqueteacher
08-23-2013, 01:49 AM
Lyn, our prayers are with you and your precious family during this time! May God hold you and your family tightly in His arms! Remember, His love is Everlasting!! :heart:

You will be missed, Lyn. :grouphug: :grouphug: Thanks for your contributions to WetCanvas, too. :thumbsup:

God bless, Katherine :music: :music:

Rod
08-23-2013, 05:08 AM
Hugs to you and your family Lyn,

cloudchaser
08-23-2013, 06:35 AM
Lyn,

You have been so brave and strong for so long, you have chosen to go to your rest in your time, I admire you greatly.

May God welcome you with open arms and give you peace.

We will miss you this side of the veil so much.

Tony.

Doris345
08-23-2013, 07:24 AM
:heart: :heart: Lynn:heart: :heart:

My love and prayers are with you for a peacful journey. :grouphug:

Doris

DaveCrow
08-23-2013, 08:16 AM
Love, prayers, and peace to you Lyn. Sending blue butterflies to surround your family.

laudesan
08-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Thank you Artmommy................. :heart:

kaypainter
08-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Lyn peace be with you and your family. You are a wonderful bright star in the firmament -- always. Thank you for helping me keep my chin up when I needed it. Your courage is an example to us all.

Big blue butterflies fluttering your way. God bless,

Kay

Grainne
08-23-2013, 03:55 PM
Lyn,

At times over the past eight or so years you and I have shared a deal of cyber-conversation about the things we loved like poetry and painting. Although we've never met "in real life," I have enjoyed our friendship. You are a special lady! Just as you have kept me and my family in your thoughts and prayers, remembering to inquire after their well-being, you and your family will be now be closely held in my thoughts and prayers in this your period of transition.

The quote Sherry shared from C. S. Lewis earlier in this thread is especially pertinent for a courageous lady like you. Heaven is indeed the land that we are all longing for all our lives. Vaya con Dis, my friend.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r138/_darby/van_gogh_starry_night.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/_darby/media/van_gogh_starry_night.jpg.html)

Fondly,
Grainne

Aderynglas
08-23-2013, 05:47 PM
Lyn,

I wish you and your family love, peace and tranquility for this next part of your journey.

Your courage and grace are a lesson to us all.

Safe journey xxx

Flattwo
08-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Lyn, my thoughts are with you, be brave "Bellshill Lass"

Henry x

Strawberry Wine
08-24-2013, 07:49 AM
Lyn, thank you for all your thoughtful PM's over the years.

:heart: You are one very courageous woman. Wishing you a peaceful journey surrounded by the love of your family and the cyber hands and hearts of all of us here that have had the honour and pleasure of knowing you over the last 10 years.

:heart:

Gail

Antiqueteacher
08-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Praying for you and your family, Lyn.

God be with you all, Katherine

Neeman
08-25-2013, 07:31 AM
Step bravely...
Bless you and your family

JudyL
08-25-2013, 10:49 AM
((((Lyn)))))) I am so sorry you had to come to this decision you will be missed and in our thoughts.

artmom
08-25-2013, 04:08 PM
Thank you, friends. I'll be lurking until I can't anymore. Getting a bit weaker each day. Love, Lyn:heart:

Yorky
08-25-2013, 04:12 PM
:heart: :grouphug: :grouphug: :heart:

Doug

kaypainter
08-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Big hugs
:heart: :heart:
Kay

painterbear
08-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Thanks for letting us know you are reading these sentiments, Lyn. We all send you :grouphug: and prayers.

Sylvia

MRSBB
08-25-2013, 05:04 PM
My prayers are with you and your family Lyn. Great rewards and total peace are waiting for you on the other side. Thank you for your friendship over the past years. Travel softly into the arms of God.

Lulu
08-25-2013, 05:27 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart:

CharM
08-25-2013, 09:06 PM
:heart: :grouphug: :heart:

jhurt
08-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Lyn -- Godspeed on your journey and may your family and loved ones be held close in God's arms. Thank you for sharing with us. Go gently into that good night --- Jan

noge
08-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Be brave - all of us have to go the trail but there is a light behind :grouphug: :heart: :wave:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Aug-2013/148675-IMG_5829.JPG

Noula
08-26-2013, 03:55 AM
Lyn, my prayers are with you:heart:. We will all pass a dark moment but morning comes...

:heart::heart::heart:Athena

ScarletLake
08-26-2013, 04:12 AM
:heart: :heart: Lynn:heart: :heart:

I hope and pray that your journey is a peaceful one. I have really enjoyed getting to know you on WC through the years. You always had the best advise. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family at this time.

Anita

peteralv
08-26-2013, 04:32 AM
Lyn, my prayers for you and your family...:grouphug::grouphug:

skappy
08-26-2013, 07:09 AM
:grouphug::grouphug::heart::heart:
Robert:cat:

olliewood0702
08-26-2013, 08:36 AM
:crying: (((Lyn & Family))):grouphug:

wcartistsr
08-26-2013, 09:13 AM
:grouphug: Lyn:grouphug: , a brave decision. May you go peacefully, supported by family and friends. May God's peace be on you. We have been out of town and I just read this.

Shirley

Simi-Chloe
08-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Lyn, I do not know you but I agree with your decision and the peace it has brought to you. When your friends and loved ones gaze up into the sky and see blinking stars they will know that one of them is you watching over them. I wish you a wonderful journey and know that you will find peace in the arms of those who have gone before you.

Roun2it
08-27-2013, 08:50 AM
Lynn it saddens me to hear that you have taken this courageous decision, you have been a friend and a support to me and my family, and you never stopped showing an interest in Adam as we struggled with his teen years. We got through those problems and in a couple of months he will be 20, I thank you for your encouragement through those times and your just being there when I needed to talk.

Goodbye my friend, you made a difference in my life as well as that of a young man entering his twenties ...... Thanks and for one last time ...

Come on you VOLS .....

Kev

villagernb
08-27-2013, 09:03 AM
Lyn, you and your family are in my thoughts daily. Peace be with you all.

Anne

JudyL
08-27-2013, 10:09 AM
I hope you can find a way to keep in touch.

((((((((((((((Lyn)))))))))))))))

indraneel
08-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Wish you and your family the best. I admire your courage and determination of choosing how to live in spite of all adversity.

clode
08-27-2013, 11:47 AM
We will miss you. I sent .. Many blue butterflies to your famille.nous will meet one day .. patience and long time ...

Undergoose
08-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Lyn, what an incredible choice you've made, and I admire you greatly for it. It can't be easy, but your decision to maintain control over your own destiny is something that I hope to have the fortitude to emulate when it's my turn. The words 'courage' and 'bravery' have been used a lot in this thread, but as I struggled to find other synonyms, I realized that they're the best, most pure words to describe exactly your courage and bravery. Well done.

I was going to send blue butterflies, but by the time I sorted through all the green clovers, yellow moons and pink hearts, everything was starting to get soggy in my bowl, so I gave up and just ate them all. Besides, without the marshmallow bits, all that's left is just a bunch of Cheerio knockoffs, and I don't like Cheerios at all.

Prior to breakfast, I was just about ready to beam over a bunch of white light, but the whole thing misfired. Now I'm missing an eyebrow and it's going to take me three days to patch the hole in the roof. I think I forgot to carry the '1' somewhere in my calculations, but there's no way of knowing because my mom confiscated the whole contraption and is now using it for a petunia planter. :p ;)

Keep lurking and smiling and I know we'll see you on the other side where the brushes never shed and the accidents are always happy. You are in my thoughts and prayers while I paint.

DebraB
08-27-2013, 06:57 PM
I too do not know you but have been touched by your talent and helpful words. May your journey be peaceful and your family find comfort with each other and if you are able, send a wee touch of your talent back to those of us who need a guiding hand. God hold you gently.

Lulu
08-27-2013, 07:57 PM
I come back to this thread often.........
What an example and inspiration you have been to all of us, Lyn, and still are in your living and your dying.
Your caring for each one of us is a joy to read, you truly are an Art mom!
In the background often, you have quietly given us all words of encouragement when we needed them.
My own words are so inadequate ....but you and your dear family are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.:heart:

Karl, always the joker, love your humour too, bless you.

Go gently Lyn, we WILL miss you, and yes, tears will be and are being shed, you will never be forgotten.

sjs
08-28-2013, 03:50 AM
Lynn - you brave lady! Love, prayers and many blue butterflies to travel with you on your journey XX

tamy
08-28-2013, 07:05 AM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :heart: :heart:
May your journey be peacefull
Tamy

notbob
08-28-2013, 10:50 AM
While I've not been here long enough to get to know you, I've enjoyed your paintings and I greatly admire you for your decision to live your life on your own terms. May your final journey be a peaceful one.

Antiqueteacher
08-28-2013, 04:42 PM
Praying over you and your precious family, Lyn!! :heart: :heart: :grouphug: :grouphug:

God bless and keep you always close to Him!!

Katherine :music: :music:

Brindle
08-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Lyn, your noble and dignified decision as well as your calm courage are an inspiration and an example to us all. May fair winds and following seas find you as you sail into the next phase of existence...

mr sandbanx
08-28-2013, 10:45 PM
Dear Lyn,

I have hovered around here for days wondering how to best celebrate the fond friendship that I have made with you here, and I found one small way. I went deep into the cellar at the Olde Baitte Shoppe (patent pending) (where you worked in Spare Parts I recall), dusted off an old document and read the poems that we shared here at WC all those years ago. Reading those, and the many exchanges between the participants in that thread, was in part sad but mostly, very joyful. It inspired some wonderful memories of you, as well as the others who have gone on ahead of us.

As much as I know that WC is a painting place, you were one of those who found room here for the odd poem now and again, and who made this such a fun and lively place. I will never forget how warm was my welcome here, from yourself and many others.

In addition to that I recall the many conversations that you and I had behind the scenes and how much you have meant to me here, and elsewhere, as you watched over me during some of my more troublesome times. Lyn, your love, support, wisdom and unflagging encouragement were always appreciated and will never be forgotten.

Kev has mentioned your beloved Vols and it would be improper to fail to make mention of their all time best placekicker, and how invaluable you were to the team during your three rookie seasons of 2004, 2005 and 2007. It was inspiring to watch.

Most of all, thank you so much Lyn, for reaching out and making a friend who you knew that you may never see, but who you made every effort to know very well regardless.

I won't say 'bye, but ask that you check up on that old bit of rope and those who are currently caring for it (and remind them that I fully expect to find it In one piece), and say that we shall surely see each other soon enough.

Take care of my rope Dear Lyn,
Whenever they welcome you in.
Tell Tina and Kevin,
and Jo up in heaven,
That Banx will soon need it again.

Wax it (if thats what you do)
to make it look shiny and new,
Its more than just twine,
Its rope, and its mine,
As steward, youll know what to do.

xxxx

Starsprite
08-29-2013, 09:46 AM
Lynmom, I just now saw this and am saddened but at the same time very proud of you for being at peace with your decision. You are a very brave lady. I was one of the lucky people from WC to have the pleasure to meet you and I remember you fondly. With your big smile and happy outlook, and the singing, and painting fun we had. Jessica had so much fun with your granddaughter also. I will always remember you, take care Lyn. :heart:

P.S. The poem made me :D Banxy.

Europa
08-30-2013, 12:57 AM
Hey Bud - what can I say - my heart is breaking but I know how courageous your decision was.

Remember when I came to see you and Ed and you couldn't believe I had actually travelled on a greyhound bus.....lol. What a time we had - it was the first time we met in reality and yet there were no awkward silences - just lots of laughter.

That day will live in my memory for ever....I will miss you but you will always be in my heart - have a safe journey my friend - will look for the bright star in the night sky and know it will be you looking down on us all. Thank you for bringing such laughter in my life.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Aug-2013/29499-America_2005_042.jpg

Love you Bud.

Pat xxxxxxx

olliewood0702
08-30-2013, 10:32 AM
WONDERFUL pic of you and Lyn, Pat! WONDERFUL smiles.

footman
08-30-2013, 02:06 PM
What a dignified message, and showing such courage! Hoping that you "go gentle into that good night".

PainterRon
08-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Sending hopes for peace and pain freedom for you...

StrugglingArtist
08-30-2013, 07:07 PM
The Lake Isle of Innisfree ― W.B. Yeats

I will arise and go now,
And go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there,
Of clay and wattles made;
Nine bean rows will I have there,
A hive for the honey bee,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there,
For peace comes dropping slow,
Dropping from the veils of the morning
To where the cricket sings;
There midnight's all a glimmer,
And noon a purple glow,
And evening full of the linnet's wings

I will arise and go now,
For always night and day
I hear lake water lapping
With low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway
Or on the pavements gray,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.

Good journey, Lyn. x.

Lulu
08-31-2013, 05:06 AM
Thinking of you and Ed today on your 56th wedding anniversary, Lyn. :heart:

shipbroker
08-31-2013, 05:59 AM
I Echo the thoughts of Lulu ..Lyn.

geoff

CharM
08-31-2013, 08:20 AM
:heart: Thinking of you and Ed, a special couple on your Special Day! :heart:

FLNH
08-31-2013, 08:34 AM
Happy Anniversary. It is also our Anniversary and you will always be remembered our special day.

villagernb
08-31-2013, 09:29 AM
Happy Anniversary, Lyn and Ed. Much love,

Anne

saje
08-31-2013, 09:40 AM
peace be with you!

wcartistsr
08-31-2013, 01:53 PM
Lyn and Ed,
May you hold each other on this your 56th wedding anniversary. May it be a special day for you.

Shirley

Antiqueteacher
08-31-2013, 07:39 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-Aug-2013/146894-13320-anniversary.gif

Ed and Lyn!! :clap: :clap:

Our love is with you both! :grouphug: :grouphug:

God bless, Katherine :music: :music:

CJMonty
08-31-2013, 08:52 PM
Lynn and Ed, I hope you had a Wonderful 56th Anniverary, each and every one of which I am sure has been a very Special Year for you both.

Lynn, thankyou also for the support you have given me over the years I have known you, especially for the support and encouragement you gave me when I first had to use CPAP some years back now, each and every night I know that I am going to be awake tomorrow to enjoy with that much more energy and alertness.

Please say Hi to Denis, and of course all our other dear friends you meet up with, hopefully there you will have another Chapter of WetCanvas, you could call it "Angels" and quite rightfully so, it will be at the Top of the "Channels" to select and go-to. More importantly so, only Very Special People get to use this Forum.

So Lynn, here I send you my Love and lots of Beautiful Blue Butterflies to accompany you on what I Pray is a Peaceful Journey.

Lots of love Carolynn :heart: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Europa
08-31-2013, 09:17 PM
Happy Anniversary to a very special couple.

Love Always

Pat xxxxx

kaypainter
08-31-2013, 10:42 PM
Happy 56th Anniversary to you and Ed. May it be a very special day. Always in my thoughts.

Kay

laudesan
09-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Happy Anniversary to you both.

Much love.. :heart:

olliewood0702
09-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Happy Anniversary Lyn & Ed.:heart: :grouphug:

Antiqueteacher
09-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Praying for you and your family, Lyn!!

God bless, Katherine

painterbear
09-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Still thinking of you and my fond memories of our time in Tennessee and here on Wet Canvas. :grouphug: to you Lyn and you DH Ed and the rest of the family. :heart:

Sylvia

tamy
09-10-2013, 01:08 PM
:heart: :heart: :grouphug:
Tamy

CharM
09-10-2013, 03:32 PM
I hope you're looking in now and again... Know that you are on my mind and in my thoughts, along with so many others who're thinking of you... :heart:

Lulu
09-11-2013, 04:45 AM
Ditto to what Char said so well. :heart:

olliewood0702
09-13-2013, 02:17 PM
((Thinking of you and your family)) and praying for peace.:grouphug:

rickyhpierre
09-14-2013, 02:13 PM
God Bless and Godspeed, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Ricky

Scene Chaser
09-14-2013, 02:28 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug: Lyn:grouphug: :grouphug:

A very special anniversary

I will always remember you.

Bill

ReggieS
09-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Lyn- you are in my prayers and your family also. You wil always be remebered for the encouragement you gave me in my painting and my jobs. God bless and take good care of you!

Love,

Reggie

bluegenes
09-15-2013, 08:09 AM
:heart: :wave: :heart: :crying:

Carole A
09-15-2013, 09:32 PM
Lynn ` I haven't been a frequent visitor to Watercolors forum lately, but I always read with great interest your posts and your contributions.

I truly respect your brave decision. May you have a joyful journey to your next home. My readings have taught me that our lives are to be lived in preparation for that day, and I'm sure you have prepared well.

With much Love,
Carole

Europa
09-16-2013, 11:25 AM
Always in my thoughts Bud...

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

olliewood0702
09-20-2013, 01:39 PM
It is with a heavy heart that I post this obituary from the Marysville, TN newspaper of LYn's passing.:crying: :crying:

http://www.thedailytimes.com/Obituaries/story/Evelyn-Lyn-Fletcher-Cherry-id-040885

She's in a much better place and I was privileged to have known her. SHe's painting with all those others who've gone on before us.:heart:

noge
09-20-2013, 01:58 PM
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KUDs8KJc_c

Yorky
09-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Rest in Peace Lyn :heart:

Doug

CharM
09-20-2013, 02:23 PM
It is my hope that Lyn's family will be able to look in and read this thread. My heartfelt condolences to them on this tremendous loss. May she now Rest in Peace. :heart:

painterbear
09-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Lyn is now resting from her final illness and suffering no longer. Rest in Peace, my dear friend Lyn.

:( :( :(

Sylvia

cloudchaser
09-20-2013, 03:21 PM
God bless you Lynn, may you rest in the arms of the lord.:heart:

Tony.

yahooserious
09-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Rest In Peace, Lyn... I'll always remember your beautiful smile and wonderful hospitality during that marvelous meet in Tennessee... Love and hugs to Ed and the rest of the family.

Emilie

clementine
09-20-2013, 03:38 PM
rest in peace Lyn..♥
clem

painterbear
09-20-2013, 03:47 PM
I've added Lyn's name and some of her paintings in the Wet Canvas
Garden of Memories! (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502593)

You can see all our old friends who we once shared time with here and think about them again as you scroll through the Garden thread.

Sylvia

Europa
09-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Goodbye my friend - I will always remember the day we spent together - laughing and talking - I will miss your wonderful smile - your sense of humour - your generosity and most of all your loving heart.

Sleep well Bud - love you. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Pat xxx

kaypainter
09-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Rest in Peace Lyn. And my deepest sympathy to your family. And thank you Egon for the link to that exquisite piece of Mozart. Perfect.

Kay

LynnM
09-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Thinking of Lyn and her kind ways.......

leverettfinn
09-20-2013, 04:24 PM
So saddened to hear this....RIP Lyn.

WthrLady
09-20-2013, 05:28 PM
:crying:

Doris345
09-20-2013, 07:04 PM
Rest in Peace, Wonderful Lady.

Scene Chaser
09-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Good-bye my friend. The pain is gone.
Bill

Antiqueteacher
09-21-2013, 12:02 AM
Lyn, Rest in God's arms!! May God continue to bless your family!!

Katherine

laudesan
09-21-2013, 01:12 AM
Rest easy Lyn. You will always be in my heart..

Roun2it
09-21-2013, 05:42 AM
Goodbye dear friend ......

tamy
09-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Rest in peace Lyn. :crying: :crying: :crying:
:grouphug: to the family
Tamy

villagernb
09-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Go gently to that better place, Lynn.
:heart: :grouphug: for your family.

Anne

Uschi
09-21-2013, 10:27 AM
You are home again Lyn and I am sure you had forgotten just how wonderful it is there:heart:

Uschi

clode
09-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Friendships ... and positive thoughts for you ..