PDA

View Full Version : *** Daily Wash Thursday 15th August 2013 ***

Yorky
08-15-2013, 02:15 AM
Good morning all from a damp West Lancashire.

Well, although the site seems to be turned off I can access and post - a privileged position I assume, but no good without my friends here:crying:

Hope it is fixed soon. Meanwhile the wetcanvas community on Facebook......

Doug

FLNH
08-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Hi everyone, I've missed you all.

CharM
08-15-2013, 08:16 PM
The thread index shows Doug as the original poster... and he's nowhere to be found! :lol:

Hiya Bill and Caryl... we've been painting the apartment downstairs for the Kids... it's almost finished and so am I! And so is Ted... we don't seem to be as young as we think we are...

The Grands are doing great... they've gone swimming every day... it's cold and Uschi would be screaming, for sure...

I'm keeping this brief because it may or may not *stick* where it should... My thoughts are with ((Henry's Lesley)), ((Lyn)) and all who're under the weather... I hope Gail's having a great time camping...

G'nite and sleep tight... :heart:

EDIT: Ok... now Doug and Karl are here, but Bill and Caryl have gone to the ethernet... :confused:

painterbear
08-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Good Evening all,
It is 9:07 p.m. here in dark Oakwood, insects are singing outside and Wet Canvas is BACK!!

Just thought I'd check one time before heading upstairs to read. I've got the new mystery by J. K. Rowling writing as Robert Galbraith: The Cuckoo's Calling. Have just started it, so don't know if it will be to my liking or not. I did enjoy the Harry Potter books though. ;)

Char, Glad your painting job is almost finished. I hear what you are saying about not being as young as we once were and capable of working away like crazy for long periods of time. ;)

:wave: to Doug, Karl, and Bill and Caryl too. White light to Lesley and Lyn.

:wave: hope to see more of you here tomorrow.

Nighty night.

Sylvia

CharM
08-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Oh, brother... I replied to Bill, but he's gone again and I can't edit my post above...

Bill, I wonder where this might go... that post of yours that isn't yours is signed "M"...

Syl... wasn't there some controversy with her nom de plume with this book?

painterbear
08-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Char, I think she released it under the pen name because she wanted to get a more honest reaction to the book without her "fame" attached to it, but somehow it got out that she wrote it. People were very favorable when they thought it was a first novel by a new author, not sure what they are saying these days.

Well, looks like we'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings here in Wonderland. :angel:

Ta ta,

Sylvia

FLNH
08-15-2013, 10:44 PM
I just posted saying that my earlier post disappeared...now that one is back but my post of a few minutes ago is gone....something's still not right here.

Uschi
08-15-2013, 10:44 PM
WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: Looks like we are back!!!!

I too checked for the last time before heading to bed, it is 10:45 p.m. here.

See you all in the morning :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

Uschi

New Gamboge
08-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Daily Wash Thursday 15th August 2013

Nope - not back - my post has now disappeared! Betty:cat:

Yorky
08-16-2013, 01:15 AM
Well, I was in bed when the site came back up.

Things don't look quite right yet.

Doug

olliewood0702
08-16-2013, 08:17 AM
NOPE.....not back to normal yet.:confused: :( :crossfingers: