PDA

View Full Version : *** Daily Wash Tuesday 13th August 2013 ***

Yorky
08-13-2013, 02:38 AM
Good morning all fro a cloudy West Lancashire.

Site is still going crazy.

Doug

Lulu
08-13-2013, 04:10 AM
Hi Doug, I see Annie's thread for today went down the gurgler...

Can't imagine this one will stay where it's meant to, I'm not even going to bother trying again, will be back when...

doppler
08-13-2013, 04:20 AM
So apparently did my next reply Lulu and Doug.

I cannot say what I wish for this chaos gremlin, in Aus we have a different word starting with B not G.

shipbroker
08-13-2013, 05:03 AM
Is it Brisbane Annie??

Good Morning all...although it may be New Year before some read it!

Dry & Bright here..

geoff

StewGold
08-13-2013, 05:06 AM
New Year already, will go get the whisky to pour on the porridge. Morning to all, goodness knows where this'll go. Everything I've posted since Thursday has vanished.

To whom it may concern,

I am a post from the Daily Wash on Tuesday 13th October 2013 in watercolour forum. I would like to be returned home.

doppler
08-13-2013, 05:12 AM
No Geoff. b starts for something else. B, yours, equals Mordor.

StewGold of the moment, was it you doing uncontrolled buying and planting and then the original small pots were left empty. If so :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Man of the earth. :thumbsup: and of our ilk.

Lulu still MIA but probably asleep by now. So be quiet all !

:wave: to all reading displaced persons posts :lol:

Yorky
08-13-2013, 05:12 AM
And this is the Daily ash Tuesday 13th August too/

Raining here now. Sylvia's post disappeared.

Doug

doppler
08-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Ash Doug ?

I haven't seen Sylvia's post.

Ellen in Ont
08-13-2013, 06:22 AM
:wave: everyone,
Trying a quick post. We will see if it actually appears in the right place. Another cool and wet day. Summer has skipped us completely this year. Just on my way to work so gotta zoom. Hope the site gets organized soon.

Doris345
08-13-2013, 07:02 AM
post lost - trying again

Good mornign washers.

Fingers crossed, BBL

Doris

Scene Chaser
08-13-2013, 07:06 AM
Good Day All,
Overcast and chilly at 59 F.

Hopefully will work on my footpath again today and many more days.

I'll be thinking of you in the eithar.
Bill

Uschi
08-13-2013, 07:32 AM
Good Morning!!

Just a quick post, for two reasons
1. don't know if it will stick
2. time to put ice on my back and shoulder again.

I don't know how I did it but my upper back right up to ear is on fire and VERY painful. I did something to the muscle and both the anti inflametories and the ice are not doing much but that is all I have so will keep at it.

:wave: to ALL!!!

This belongs to the Tuesday Daily Wash/

Uschi

painterbear
08-13-2013, 08:20 AM
This belongs to the Daily Wash in Palette Talk of the Watercolor Forum.

Good Morning again,
Was here earlier, but obviously it is now gone. :o

8:15 a.m. here in overcast Oakwood. Didn't get to see the Perseid Showers show Sunday or Monday because of cloud cover. :o

Not much on the schedule for today, so maybe will get to adding some more paint to my Mother's Day Bouguet painting. :D

Annie, I agree with you about not posting your photo story until after this mess is cleared up. I had posted some updates of my Magnolia painting in the thread (link below) and they disappeared for two days. Yesterday, I was able to recover them, but I'm afraid to look today and see if they are still there.

Welcome to Wonderland everyone, wonder if Alice is around anywhere and the Mad Hatter...he definitely belongs here with us, doesn't he. :D

:wave: to all who were here before me and to those still on their way.

SYL,

Sylvia

CharM
08-13-2013, 08:39 AM
Good morning... the sun is trying its best to shine after last night's huge thunderstorm. It's not particularly warm just yet, but we live in hope...

I'm not sure where this post will end up... rather like leaping through alternate realities...

:wave: All... Doug, I hope your tummy feels better today; ((Henry's Lesley)); ((Lyn)); ((((Uschi))))!!!!

Oh, Uschi, what have you done?? Playing table tennis?

I sure hope you all have the very best possible day...

This post should make its home in the Daily Wash for August 13th, Palette Talk, Watercolor Forum. I hope that it sticks!

If it ends up somewhere else, greetings to those Artists in whatever Forum you call home!

olliewood0702
08-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Hello one and all!

Ahoy there.....this is to be posted in the Watercolor Daily Wash for Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013:thumbsup:

It's sunny and cool out there this morning. We had rain last evening and most of the day. I picked a couple of hydrangea blooms for a vase on my desk. Lovely.

I sure do wish things would settle down here in the Watercolor forum; many are afraid to post for fear of it disappearing into the twilight zone.:D

Enjoy your day everyone whatever it is you plan to do!

G'DAY:wave: :heart:

LynnM
08-13-2013, 09:15 AM
Hi all?....that was a typo but maybe appropriate under the circumstances! On our way home, will comment more when things settle down.

(((Doug))) (((Uschi))) and all in need......BBL

NancyR
08-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Just a quick hello from Texas. It is overcast with a promise of cooler temperatures and rain tonight. I will not believe it until it actually happens.

Going to get a second opinion on my sciatica tomorrow morning. Hugs to Lesley, Lyn, Doug, and Uschi.

NancyR

villagernb
08-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Good mornings, Washers!

:clear: In case this goes somewhere else, this is a post for Palette Talk in the Watercolor Forum, Tuesday, August 13, 2013. :clear:
This is like launching a message in a bottle!

Just checking in like many of you to let you know I haven't forgotten you all, especially the ill and broken, and those who are travelling.

I'll post some photos of the Grouse Grind when the Site's mental illness is treated successfully.

G'Day!

Anne

shipbroker
08-13-2013, 09:44 AM
The Truth is out there...'tis said.........but which Universe will it land in?

geoff

Clara McArthur
08-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Good morning all...After a very wet yesterday, it is sunny and clear this morning.

Just checking to see if posts are coming through but it seems not yet!

StewGold
08-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Tisk Annie, I'm Scottish (Well sort of, born here anyway) So the 500 plants got grown from seeds. Still haven't planted the two tubs I started from, but getting there, done around another 1,200 winter and spring plants from seed so far, there's a lot of dianthus, pansies, wallflowers and foxgloves coming along nicely. The fridge has heucheras for a month and some bonsai seed. The freshly collected aquilegia seed has been sorted and bagged, some for the Spring and some goes into the fridge for 10 days just now to bring on over the winter in one of the greenhouses. The one in the shade is really a big cold frame, will be filled with auriculas all winter, they had a bumper spring and there's a lot of seed to collect, as well as 100's of offshoots to pot on "They are called "carrots". They like a sunny winter and a dull summer, the pots live under conifers all summer. Top greenhouse is heated, the first tomatoes got picked today, and the peppers are doing well .

Hope all the washers are finding their new homes intersting, perhaps Karl has decided to get us all swapping around the forums; if anyone has found the saucy postcard section pass it around.

Take care, Leslie

Yorky
08-13-2013, 06:07 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Aug-2013/1046-AACartoon.jpg

OK Leslie :lol:

Well, site is still a case of lucky dip :rolleyes:

Doug

shipbroker
08-13-2013, 06:14 PM
.......and its goodnight from me too!

geoff