View Full Version : ***Daily Wash - Saturday 10th August 2013 ***

Roun2it
08-10-2013, 03:42 AM
Mornin' each ......... :wave:

So where will this end up .........

Lulu I wonder what I have broken today .............. :lol:

doppler
08-10-2013, 04:10 AM
Invalid post is where my well thought out and erudite message went.

terra done and will post photos when all is trustworthy.

Geoff and Doug were there .....:confused:

hi Kev anyway. so what were you looking at ?

painterbear
08-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Good Morning all,
It is almost 5:00 a.m. here in still dark Oakwood. I will join in the fun of wondering where this post will end up.

Kev,
:crossfingers: you haven't broken anything.

Annie,
I'm with you. Until they get Wet Canvas fixed, no sense loading anything you want to have actually seen by the people you want to see it. :angel:

:wave: to all who are on their way.

SYL (I hope),

Sylvia

Yorky
08-10-2013, 06:29 AM
Well, I thought things were back to normal, but the Wash that Geoff started and I replied to has vanished :rolleyes:

Doug

Scene Chaser
08-10-2013, 06:33 AM
Good Day All,

A quiet sunrise and chilly at 57 F.

Ms. Feral has knocked and come in for her meal and pet, but now it is hunting time.

I still, however, need more sleep. I understand that the perfect amount of sleep required to be happy is six hours and fifteen minutes. I will be sad until I have another forty-five minutes.

BBL
Bill

shipbroker
08-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Back again but wouldnt let me im an hour ago!

geoff

Uschi
08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Now Kev is starting the Wash, half an hour ago it was Geoff LOL and my post has gone walkabout.

Uschi

CharM
08-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Well, I thought things were back to normal, but the Wash that Geoff started and I replied to has vanished :rolleyes:

Doug

Mine too, Doug!

CharM
Sorry... I don't know how I managed a hiccough...

LCPainterCat
"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Grrrrrrrrrr. . . .

Not worth repeating, although I guess it might be hanging around somewhere. In Aviation Art, perhaps????

Doug, if you get this iteration, please let us know what your doctor had to say about your tummy!

Lynn/LC

olliewood0702
08-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Ok, well after me posting a painting (it wasn't me), posting in threads that I didn't intend to post in, posts with my name on them that I never posted.....I'll attempt to post here in the Watercolor Daily Wash.

Happy Saturday Washers,

It's a lovely day here, sunny and mild. I'm trying to organize my art stuff a bit. I need to go out and deadhead and weed some.

What chaos WetCanvas has been in these past few days. I'm afraid that posts will NEVER get found. I guess if we can't laugh about it we'd go crazy so laugh away.:lol:

Waving to all who will visit and already have. :wave: I'm sending ((())):grouphug: to everyone needing some, and healing vibes too.

G'DAY!:wave: :heart:

NancyR
08-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Good morning. My post from yesterday is in alphabet heaven.:(

We had a great trip. I only lost $25, so I came home with all of my gambling money. DH suffered the fate of losing everything I usually face. My luck came back after finding three pennies and a fortune from a Chinese fortune cookie telling me I would win. :lol: DH really came out ahead because he did not have to pay for the rooms, and we had two free dinners. It was a fun trip.

Hugs to all in need.

Nancy

Dcam
08-10-2013, 12:19 PM
There seems to be a hacker, if you really read the posts, there is an intelligence behind it.....not just a machine problem.
In my humble opinion.

indraneel
08-10-2013, 01:03 PM
This is my first post in any wash, and I've always wondered. Are these archived forever, just like all other threads?

Indraneel

New Gamboge
08-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Hi everyone - nice to see WC back to normal - looked at lots yesterday, but nothing made sense!

I ate something that disagreed with me the other night, so have been doing nothing - what a time for WC to be down.

It's cloudy and cooler today - we had about 5 drops of rain to tease us.

Gotta go and check on the rest of WC to see if I can find the posts I tried to get to yesterday. Betty

back again - yes Cobwebs and Metal is back (beautiful), but no TP!

JudyL
08-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi :wave:
Following the norm and being cautious, the kids have their clothes on but now the shadows are stumping me, anyone have a hint how to deal with shadows?

Off to a graduation party.

:crossfingers:

M.L. Schaefer
08-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Miniature Art is in a Loop....Maybe they will "fix" each Forum one-by-one? I haven't been checking into Watercolor Forum, so we may be in a lull with the fun about to start again. TP is back (thank you, Brian!).

Thunder and lightening last night (everything unplugged). Weather folks promised the same for tonight. Hot, Muggy, and Fireworks...what more could a gal ask for?

:heart: M.

Dcam may be right, seems an evil-minded Imp has rewritten the programs into a cycle of here again, gone again! Pooh on you, Evil Imp!

olliewood0702
08-11-2013, 12:03 PM
I had a long post typed to enter in the Sunday wash and poof! It's gone in Cyberland. Sundays post disappeared... So have a great Sunday everyone!

shipbroker
08-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Yes and I as wash starter loses his badge both days!

geoff

ColinS
08-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Richard - your Cerro Pedernal painting has migrated to the Acrylics Forum Chat Thread Quick Dry Cafe under someone else's name. You'd better go bring it back.

Nice painting, BTW

Is it my imagination or are things worse than ever today??

Colin (ColinS posting on Forum Has Gone Bananas, Landscape Forum)

What? How did I end up on Watercolour again? :confused:

Oy vey I am getting a headache.

Hello again, all :wave: