PDA

View Full Version : passion Flower

PushingPixels
08-02-2013, 12:50 AM
digital painting
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Aug-2013/44004-sm-pasionflr.jpeg

All my materials are hard to reach so I did a painting in Painter on the computer.
Been awhile.

Jon
08-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Digital works are always welcome! Lots of energy flowing through this.

Katie Black
08-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Great Kaleidoscope of colour!

davefriend
08-02-2013, 06:01 PM
I saw this last night and immediately was struck by the cool yellow strings with the orange glow. It has a very Neon attitude but more artsy and loose. Really delightful to look at Barbara. Nice to have you back again. :wave:

I recently moved my studio and it is all a mess - hidden somewhere, in boxes, under that, behind this, can't find it, oh well! I am glad I kept a narrow corridor and set up my easel and table with paints and brushes. All surrounded by stacks of clutter but just enough elbow room. I keep threatening myself I am going to clean and not paint tomorrow but ...so far... well... :crossfingers:

I really enjoy this painting Barbara. :thumbsup:

PushingPixels
08-03-2013, 01:32 PM
I saw this last night and immediately was struck by the cool yellow strings with the orange glow. It has a very Neon attitude but more artsy and loose. Really delightful to look at Barbara. Nice to have you back again. :wave:

I recently moved my studio and it is all a mess - hidden somewhere, in boxes, under that, behind this, can't find it, oh well! I am glad I kept a narrow corridor and set up my easel and table with paints and brushes. All surrounded by stacks of clutter but just enough elbow room. I keep threatening myself I am going to clean and not paint tomorrow but ...so far... well... :crossfingers:

I really enjoy this painting Barbara. :thumbsup:
I know of what you speak, We are having a house quest move out and now I can put my house in order again, until my son returns anyway LOL

Thanks for the comments