PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Girl..

sarouth864
06-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Another oil painting i just finished for my niece on an old canvas. 24x48.

birdhs
06-29-2013, 01:01 AM
I suspect this would look even better with a good phot. Try to hold the camera square to the painting so it does not distort so much.

This must be quite striking IRL at that size.
subdued colors and I like the overall look

thanx for sharing it with us

greggo

Jody Schmidt
06-29-2013, 07:35 AM
Beautiful!! The eyes and the cloisonnism/horror vacui (not sure if these terms fit , but whatever style refers to filling space with shape, form, detail). Tales within tales, shapes filling every space, loosely connected with suggestions of what would adorn a high school notebook or Hello Kitty shop. I wish I was your relative so I could get one like this too!: Kidding! Your time is money. Would never take something like this for nothing. Also, good discipline maintaining a few blank spaces which give the eye a place to rest.

alangraham
06-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Wow. Love it. Your niece will have this forever :).

sarouth864
06-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks to all of u..
Birdh, i use an iphone for photo shoot. Sorry for being a bad photographer. Maybe i will stop posting until I get a better camera. LOL

Thanks Jody, just trying to achieve something new and create a new style. Thinking out of the box and being too creative. Maybe way too crazy. I wanted to bring the feeling of art, fashion, music together on a masterpiece. Something like a mix of Picassco, Leonardo Da Vinci, Van Gogh and some other style into the mix.

Alan, thanks. She's only 11 and I have shown her it. She preferred disney character :(. Lol
Thanks to you all for the comment again.

davefriend
06-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Like your style sarouth. This is very cool and I really like the eyes and the very unique palette. As greggo would say ...it pleaseth the eye!

aidaebr
06-30-2013, 07:28 PM
I really like this one. The eyes are talking to me. Good job my friend :)

Joyful_Artwork
07-01-2013, 07:37 AM
Love it it has a classic cubist feel