PDA

View Full Version : 365 Day Challenge...another one!!

snowden300
06-27-2013, 11:37 AM
Hi,

Imagine my surprise when I dropped in today and saw a post about someone with a New Year's Resolution to draw a pic a day! that too was mine as well. I'm happy to say that it's almost the last of June and I'm merely seven away from a perfect record! In my defense, I am a single father of three teens with an active life so I've allowed myself the liberty of skipping a day here and there and catching up later. Add to that my home is on the eastern edge of the island of Newfoundland (where summers are preciously short and sweet) and you will know why I'm not 100%. However I'm almost halfway through my resolution, drawing a daily comment based around my years growing up in Labrador West in an Iron Ore mining town.

Check it out at www.randomsoundstudio.com (http://www.randomsoundstudio.com) and leave a comment! the purpose of the challenge was to learn to use the website that I started and that's progressing as well. I am posting much of my accumulated material from over the years, bit by bit. Enjoy!!

DrDebby
06-27-2013, 03:48 PM
That's wonderful. Welcome to Art Journal Forum. It'd be great, if you want comments on your art to post it here in the thread you started. The reasons for that are not everyone will follow a link. And, links sometimes break. So, post away and we'll comment here.

snowden300
07-03-2013, 08:47 AM
thanks Doc!
Good idea. I like to visit WC to see all the artistic efforts of the members. I'm not a daily poster but I do try to drop in regularly. Hope to interface with you all more in the future!

s.