PDA

View Full Version : "Dreams and Rainbows" -- watercolour cartoon animation

Brian Barnes
06-20-2013, 01:29 PM
In this animation TP tries to impress his new found love through music, adventure, and the search for a rainbow.

Watch for TP's re-creation of a romantic scene from "Out of Africa" towards the end.

Also watch for what might be our best ever sighting of Okanagan Lake's legendary Ogopogo. The paddlewheeler SS Sicamous actually plied the Lake from 1914 to 1937.

The thread showing my progress and discussions during production is here ... http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1318871

I hope you enjoy "Dreams and Rainbows" ... :)

BrianB

hG9r6tKG824

JudyL
06-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Wonderful! :clap:

olliewood0702
06-20-2013, 02:53 PM
GREAT job Brian, it's very romantic; love the music and scenery on this one. Poor TP...had to wake up and find it was all a fantasy. :D :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Yorky
06-20-2013, 03:53 PM
A wonderful use of your watercolours Brian. :clap:

Doug

Dragoon
06-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Aww, poor froggy, he's gotta learn to stay awake!

When you snoooze, all your friends go home...

Beautiful paintings and music!
Thanks,
D.

M.L. Schaefer
06-21-2013, 12:03 AM
Oh, my, look at those hips gyrate!

Poor little TP...so many questions to ask...will he ever find what he is looking for...will anyone ever recognize his talents...should he join AA?

This is wonderful, and your painting of the waterfall is masterful! Brian, my man, you are on quite a journey! :clap: :clap:

:heart: Margarete

CharM
06-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Awh... Love lost... poor TP.

LynnM
06-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Wonderful, Brian! For me, it is the trip through the Okanagan valley that I like best....super watercolour paintings, so full of light, and of course Ogopogo to complete it! Thanks!

juneto
06-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Hey Brian !!!:D :D
Adorable , Marvelous and Perfect !
Love it , always said you are a Genius .
MORE ,
June:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :wave:

Scotslass
06-22-2013, 05:15 AM
This is wonderful and delightful - what talent! Well done Brian!
Suzanne

ArtsyMom
06-22-2013, 09:19 AM
Brian, loved this latest of your videos.

seedy
06-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Hi;
Almost missed this....it all works, but that scene with the paddle wheeler was "over the top". Must have been challenging to say the least.

Brian Barnes
06-29-2013, 03:48 AM
Thank you to all of you who have commented! :wave: Your kind comments are much appreciated and help guide me on to the next one.

Speaking of next one ...... I have two in the works. One is in progress already while the other is simmering on the back burner. The added feature will be trying my hand at original music composition to complement two of my paintings. That part was finished yesterday after wrestling with it for a week or so. I'm no John Barry or Beethoven that's for sure ... but I'm having fun trying. I have a new appreciation and admiration for composers. :D

The good weather has finally arrived so I guess that will slow production. It was too easy spending all those rainy days (weeks?) in front of the computer.

BrianB

Yorky
06-29-2013, 04:15 AM
I look forward to seeing them Brian. You are really pushing your creativity.

Doug