PDA

View Full Version : **. Daily Wash Saturday 15th June 2013**

shipbroker
06-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Good Morning all.

Been trying to get into WC for best part of an hour, so slow

Nancy, hiw sad when you need a shoulder all you get is a cold one, another FB moment I'm afraid.

Had heavy rain during night but looks quite clear now so market calls about 7.30 followed by a car boot sale for some bedding plants for Claire She visited yesterday for a couple of hours, first time I had seen her for 2 months and she only lives 26 miles away.

Back later

geoff

NancyR
06-15-2013, 12:33 AM
Thanks Geoff, It is just another "curveball" to deal with. My wonderful husband was totally shocked by what she wrote on FB for all to see. I have immediately blocked her from my site.

I am really careful about posting things on FB, but now I am totally gun shy.

Yorky
06-15-2013, 02:07 AM
Good morning all. Sunny and warm for our flight back home. We leave for the airport in 2 hours.

((( Nancy)))

((( Henry and Lesley ))) we think of you always and hope for the best outcome.

Beautiful photos yesterday.

We had a lovely tour yesterday finishing on beautiful Brelade Bay in hot sunshine. Perfect!

Ww have really enjoyed our week in Jersey. It has been everything I hoped it would be.

Doug

doppler
06-15-2013, 02:59 AM
Good evening all.

Geoff, I think you said it well.

Nancy, that is so mindblowingly awful!!! FBI is a powerful tool for contact ..... and nastiness. Now, YOU stay strong.:heart: So so sorry about your brother.:(

Doug, :thumbsup: happy travelling. Sounds beautiful.

Anita, here that would be officially called workplace bullying and there are legal sanctions against it. Unfortunately the people who do the bullying oversee the sanctions most often. :rolleyes: Call it the human hierarchy, or the hen house. (((()))) to you and congrats on keeping your tongue. Keep it that way and let her dig her own hollow, the artist will have noticed. As probably many others will have.

Tony, I don't think moving pavers is any part of a back rehabilitation course :eek:

Karl, glad you are home safe after your journey .:heart:

We decided to go down to the nursery at The Gap and get more seedlings .... flowers. Hope springs eternal, e en in our peculiarly mild winter this year. We bought foxgloves, snapdragons (which we can usually get two years out of ) and alyssums. Roger keeps calling them asylums. No matter, the anagram of my name is inane.

Anne, sensibly without the I, Shiraz. Annie's Lane. Rich and very red. I percolate the onions and garlic and oregano and meat in it before adding tomato paste. An Italian friend gave me meatballs done that way and they were divine.

There's also the periodic testing to make sure the leftover wine hasn't gone off. :cool:

BBL

NancyR
06-15-2013, 04:21 AM
Annie, Just woke up at 2:30 AM. THis was due to the horrible pizza we had last night. The venom she spewed was vicious because it built up for thirty years. My cousin who told me about my brother went and read the comments and was horrified. I have blocked her from my comments and page.

My niece (her daughter) told me that she is full of hatred towards family members--her own brothers and sisters receive the same treatment. Then she befriends their kids to get gossip. At one point in her life she wanted to be a nun and was Catholic. I could not imagine that ever happening. Forty years ago I worked with her cousin, and she had done the same thing to her aunts. It is her pattern in life. I cannot change it, and I will not be subject to it any more.

This was the first time that my DH saw her in action. He was horrified to think someone would say that to a relative.

Have a great weekend. I plan on just chilling out.

Lulu
06-15-2013, 05:05 AM
Hi everyone:wave:

A cold cold day here, maximum temp was 11C.

another FB moment I'm afraid.

Yes, definitely the negative side of FB.
Mind you, in the time that I have been a member here there have been quite a few WetC moments too! lol

Have a good flight home Doug and Ruth!

Back to the rugby - All Blacks v France.....so far so good.:crossfingers:

shipbroker
06-15-2013, 05:17 AM
What WC too Lulu???..........I don't believe it.

Nancy...she obviously is mentally unstable and you are doing the right thing in blocking her out of your life,just as , I hope Doris is doing to her 'friend'.....

Periodic rain here, got a good selection of geraniums(pelargoniums), scented stock,lobelia,petunias & French marigolds for Claire at the car boot sale......

geoff

doppler
06-15-2013, 05:25 AM
Nancy ... the medical word for her is NUTS. Not sure if it is DSM whatever, but is commonsense. NUTS. Go to sleep and get some rest ..I say that because it is our nighty night which means it is your really early times and sleep deprivation does nothing constructive. :heart: Stay strong.

Lulu
06-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Oh yes, Geoff, a few 'flare-ups' here and there over the years.......enough said.

All Blacks 30 - France 0....:clap: :clap:

Cleaning up the kitchen now, and then a read while the electric blanket is warming the bed - are you listening Uschi??? :lol:

laudesan
06-15-2013, 06:06 AM
Beautiful day here. I went down to the Wynnum Waterfront at about 3.30pm. I started sketching at the Marina, but my fingers were so cold, they went numb. The wind was bitter.
Si I jumped in the car and drove back up the esplanade so I could sketch the islands in the bay.. I stayed until the sun went down.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jun-2013/22284-June_15_6_resized.jpg
You can see all the shore birds feeding. They sounded wonderful all chattering away..

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jun-2013/22284-June_15_11_resized.jpg

Geoff, I hope you are feeling well..

Look forward to your photos Doug.

(((((Anita)))))

Anne without the i....... You reminded me I must find time to get a gardener in to help me with my front sloping garden. I want everything pulled out, bulbs separated and replanted.. Wine, mmmmmmmmm, must go pour myself a glass of Wolf Blass Red. I twill go off if I leave it too long :lol: It takes me a month to drink one bottle. :p

JJ, my knee is hurting horribly. I've been keeping it elevated at work and yesterday even iced it at work. Today I'm planning on doing the same. At night when I go to bed I take ibuprofen and ice it too. When the ibuprofen wears off ....well all I can say is ouch! I go to my surgeon on Monday at 4pm. It was TWO WEEKS ago today that I injured it.:confused: :grouphug: So sorry about your flooding, I personally know how devastating it is to loose artwork to a flooded studio..:heart:

Bill your White wild rose is absolutely gorgeous, and oh my what a lovely big bush..

Gail I absolutely loved your photos, the frog especially!!! :-)

Uschi, I will let you know how I get on with that other ext HD, I haven't tried it yet, now my remove hardware safely icon has disappeared from my task bar, and I have no idea where to find it. :-(

Lynn, how are you feeling this morning. I am worried for you. (((((hugs))))) Actually, I didn't even unplug this latest Ext Hard Drive, upon recommendation from the store. It has remained connected to my laptop and has everything on it. I have nothing on the Toshiba HD as I know this sweet little ole laptop is going to crash one day real soon.

That was an awesome video you posted Lynn, had me mesmerised. I posted it to my FB wall.

Henry, oh my, poor Lesley, she is copping it with both barrels. Huge Hugs and blasting healing vibes to you. xx

Karl, I hope all is heading towards an upward turn for you and yours too..

Tony - hugs - I sympathise with you..

Doris, what an amazing Lady you are. :heart:

(((((Nancy)))))

later........... :wave:

Ellen in Ont
06-15-2013, 06:22 AM
:wave: everyone,
I've been busy and just read three days worth of the wash. I'm on my way to work so I don't have time to offer personal comments or hugs but I keep you all in my thoughts daily.

I am babysitting Max here tonight after work so my son and DIL can go out. They will come for brunch and to pick him up in the morning.

Lulu - those temps aren't cold. :D it was 2 when I walked to work yesterday in sandals and a light sweater. I was warm except for the tips of my fingers. And this is almost the summer solstice!

I love these long days. It was light out when I got up at 4:30 and will still be a little light out at 10:00 pm. I better run and finish my coffee before leaving for work. Have a great start to your weekend everyone.

Uschi
06-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Good Morning!!!

Beautiful day, lots of sunshine and temperature will be in the low 20C:thumbsup:

Nothing much happening today, table tennis in the morning and more gardening in the afternoon including cutting the grass. I might go and watch my sons play baseball in the afternoon.

Lulu, Wimp:D

Tony, sorry about your back, glad your planned retirement isn't too far off.

Karl, :crossfingers: that all goes well with your son, must feel good to be back home.

((((((((((Henry and Lesley))))))))))

((((((((((((((Lyn))))))))))))))))) It was nice to see you pop in the other day.

((((((((((Nancy))))))))) So sorry about your brother and your upset with your relatives.

Gail, Have an absolutely wonderful time camping, :crossfingers: :crossfingers: for great weather!!!!!

Annie, I hope everything grows as planned!!

Geoff, yes, our kids are busy leading their own lifes!!

Doug, looking forward to your sketches. I am happy for you that the holiday was such a success.

Ellen and JJ, :wave: to you!!!

P.S. Lynn, lovely video!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL landscape!! I was hoping they would line up everyone's paintings for us to see, the ones they did show were lovely.

Uschi

CharM
06-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Good morning! We're enjoying lots of sunshine. It's still cool, but the wind has died down.

I think that my bee is finished, but I need to consider his background treatment... I may need to do a little more to it. I want to submit this painting as a juried entry, so I must be careful.

Ted got the patio and deck power washed yesterday. I don't know why it gets SO dirty over the winter, but this is a big job that needs to be done each year. Thank goodness we don't have to do the scrubbing by hand.

My plans for today include the vacuum... :eek: A dirty job but someone has to do it.

Gail, I loved your photos! Paint worthy.

((Tony)) Retirement is a good option...

Lynn, I forgot to check out the video you mentioned yesterday and will do that this morning.

Nancy, I'm so sorry that your Mother's situation is so stressful. I can empathize. Then to be bombarded with such toxic behaviour from your own SIL is nothing short of shocking. Social media aside, these kind of people show their true colours at some point... ((()))

Hi Geoff... I :lol: about your visit with Claire... we raise our children to fly the nest and spend the rest of our lives trying to pull them back in! I may be a tad guilty...

Doug, I hope your flight home was smooth and uneventful!

Annie, I like the gentle scent of white asylums... :) Your pasta sounds so good!

Oh, Lulu... WC memories that are best forgotten, eh? An electric blanket? I'd be zapping myself, I suspect.

Beautiful sunset photos, JJ...

Cold is relative, Ellen... :lol: We even think you're area is just too darned cold!

Nice plans for your day, Uschi... did you ever re-join your Gallery? Are you selling off those little paintings you've been doing?

I brewed a fresh pot of coffee and then didn't pour myself a cup... I'm going to do that before soldiering ahead with my cleaning chores... Have a great day everyone!

dlwilliams48
06-15-2013, 09:04 AM
Good morning all - have been home less than a week from my extended camping trip to the music festival and still trying to get back in sync with the real world. Tough going from staying up until 2 or 3 AM to getting up and to work by 7 AM.

Took a lot of art supplies with me and never once got anything done. Did take loads of photos though, so perhaps I can paint or sketch something from some of them.

Need to take the new camper to the dealer today to get the gray and black water sensors working again. Also getting an awning installed over the slide out to keep leaves, etc off of it. As I was talking to the dealer about getting it done, he mentioned that they sometimes have to repair seals on slides that get a pine cone on the top and it damages the rubber seal when the slide gets closed. I expect they will have it a couple of weeks or so, but we don't have any camping trips planned in the near future.

Been out of touch for a bit and hope all is going well for everyone.

painterbear
06-15-2013, 09:25 AM
Good Morning all,
It is quarter after nine on another gorgeous morning here in Oakwood. Birds singing, sun shining, windows open and cool breeze coming in to freshen the house. :D

We had a miniature Watership Down in the back yard this morning. I told you about seeing the rabbit and the baby rabbits. Normally that is what we see when we look out the window, a grown rabbit or a growing one, but not together. Well, Larry called me into the kitchen and said, "You've got to see this." There were two adult-sized rabbits grazing in the grass except every once in a while, one would get too close to the other and the second one would leap in the air OVER the first one to avoid contact. This went on for a few minutes when all of a sudden, a THIRD adult rabbit appeared out of the Pampas Grass in the back of the yard. This is the first time we've realized we have this many rabbits around...there are also two "teenagers" in the mix, but they weren't out grazing this morning. :angel:

Don, Welcome back. I've done the same thing, taken art supplies with me somewhere thinking I'd use them for sketching like Doug does when he travels. But then I wind up bringing them home unopened. Glad you got lots of photos and good memories to use for your paintings.

Nancy, :grouphug: about this awful stressful situation with your family. So sorry this is happening to you. :o

Annie, I like to add red wine to my spaghetti sauce when it is simmering too. It adds such a nice mellow taste and cuts the acidity of the tomatoes. :D

Gail, Loved your photos, especially the one of the frog. Definitely worth painting them.

Kari is treating her Dad to lunch in a restaurant today in celebration of Father's Day tomorrow. We are going to try out a Lebanese restaurant we've been meaning to go to for a couple of years. We love Middle Eastern foods, so it should be fun.

:wave: to all who were here before me and to those still on their way.

SYL,

Sylvia

Scene Chaser
06-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Good Day All,

The door is open and I'm getting tapped on the arm for pets. Now she's gone to the chair.

Looks like a nice day. I'll try a little lawn mowing again today. Just a little.

Doug, glad you had such a great holiday. Good trips mean good memories, and lots of photos from which to paint.

Nancy, I have relatives like that. Those are the people we have no choice to know, but friends we can.

JJ, love the photos. I peaceful setting to sketch at.

Char, deck washing is back-breaking work. I dread it.

Don, I've taken my paints with me on vacation and sometimes never get at them. Now I just take sketching materials. Did you sell your old camper yet?

I bought some panko at Costco that doesn't have hydrogenated fat in it and I'm going to use it to fry some Cod tonight. I love fish and chips. Just won't have the chips, though. I'll fry some potatoes.

Bill

LynnM
06-15-2013, 10:22 AM
:wave: Lovely sunny day, birds chirping! Quiet one for me, still recovering, but less stiff than yesterday. Effects on the neck still annoying, but overall I think I can go to the event tomorrow, at least as a spectator and photographer.

I hope to finish my sketch today from the second garden on the tour. I did one on site, but didn't like it, so have been working from a photo using the same pen and wash technique as the first one, and trying to recreate the plein aire feeling.

Thanks for the hugs, JJ, I'll live! If it were me I would go to explorer to look at the file structure and see if your computer is recognizing the external....the safe release icon doesn't appear on my computer unless I have something like a memory stick or the external plugged in, so it means there is something wrong with your connections, or the power up on the external. Interesting area you were trying to sketch in, I can imagine the birds, must have been lovely despite the wind.

((((Nancy))))

((((Lesley and Henry))))

Yes, that was a treat, wasn't it Uschi! did you notice Robert Bateman was one of the artists? and I have a print from Dan Grey, so it was fun to see him working. And the white bear, fascinating country! I think there was a hold put on the pipeline, too.

This bee is sounding interesting, Char, looking forward to seeing it.

Your menagerie is developing, Sylvia....photos???? I like how your violets are progressing.

Hi Don, welcome back!

:) at the sandals, Ellen!

A shame about your back, Tony, but I agree with Annie, not exactly a rehabilitation exercise!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday, Doug, you have had your share and then some of rainy ones. I'll look forward to your photos and sketches.

Hi Annie, Geoff, Lulu, Bill and all to come, have a rewarding day!
:grouphug: :heart: :grouphug:

Yorky
06-15-2013, 11:53 AM
OK we're home! Ben ploughing through my emails but thought I would pop in here. Returned home to sunny skies but had a heavy shower earlier. Hardly saw any rain in Jersey but my, didn't it blow! Bright sunshine again now.

I'll photo my sketches and put them up in a short while then I'll post a photo thread. It was a wonderful week, Jersey was everything I had imagine it would be. Wonderful scenery, excellent bus services, kind, happy people and not a trace of litter or graffiti on the whole island.

(((Tony))) A bad back is not compatible with laying paving stones :eek:

Doug BBL

NancyR
06-15-2013, 12:16 PM
Good morning and thanks for all your support. I have learned through the years that you cannot fix or reason with crazy. I am much better this morning. Some of our relatives have read her post and are truly astonished with her behavior. She is new to FB and does not realize it is out there for everyone to read.

My brother is 71 and just quit smoking 7 years ago. So, his odds for lung cancer were quite high. I am sure it was very hard for him to kick the habit. The bright little star is his daughter who will keep me informed.

Doug, I am so glad you had such a nice trip. I had to go online to read about the islands. Such an interesting history....especially during the war.

Geoff, I had her blocked out for 26 years for all the awful things she said to my mother. I just found out this morning that she did it to my middle daughter, too. Just one of life's lessons.

JJ, hugs from all of you we're what I needed most. I love the seashore and your photos put me right there. I could hear the birds singing.

Uschi, I am able to shut her out again without any problems. At least my girls now understand why it happened in the first place. Have fun in the garden. We had a storm go trough last night, so I have to trim some flowers and transplant a few.

Don, welcome back. Hope you enjoyed Austin. You went through a few nasty storms while you were there.

Sylvia, this is the year of the rabbits. They are all over our neighbor's yards. They do not even move when you get up close. We have blocked all entry into our yard around the fence, so they cannot get in.

Bill, Ms. Feral is so special. She has the best of both worlds.

Lynn, have a wonderful day.

Hugs to all in need.

New Gamboge
06-15-2013, 12:26 PM
Good morning everyone- it is a beautiful sunny day here, although when I went out to pick strawberries for breakfast, it felt more like fall.

I have been reading "Lights Out" - and this morning looked at the reviews - I can't believe those people read the same book. It's quite humourous, although a bit long-winded in parts - those I just skip over, but the concepts are really interesting. In fact, by turning everything off in my room for the last few nights, I have had the best sleep for many years.

Must go, DGD wants me to read her a story. HAWLTAIN - everyone as even if things are going well, we still need hugs. Betty

villagernb
06-15-2013, 12:40 PM
Good afternoon, fellow Washers.

Welcome home, Doug and Ruth.

Bill, I love fish and potatoes cooked any way; what time is dinner? :)
We had a lovely white single-petaled rose bush in our front flower bed in Fredericton; I believe it was called "Blanc Double de Corbeille"? (sp. is probably incorrect). It was lovely, fragrant and very hardy, but it suckered all over the place, popping up in the lawn, the rock garden, you name it!:o Finally, we dug her out, DH couldn't take fighting with the suckers any more!

Nancy, have a great weekend!

Annie, thank you for the Spag Bol secrets! I love Shiraz, but strangely, it is the only wine that my DH does not like.:confused:
(When I was in elementary school, I was known to start fist fights with any student, male or female, who called me "Annie". Now, I couldn't even give you a reason??? Kids!!! :rolleyes: )

Lovely photos, JJ! Glad I inspired you to enjoy a glass of wine; we've given up many treats for the sake of improving our diets, but we still enjoy some wine about once a week (sometimes twice, depending on the dinner menu) :wink2: It's one of life's small pleasures.

There was great excitement in Sainte Josephe last Wednesday, but we didn't hear about it till yesterday. Our post office had a break-in on Tuesday night and the door of their safe was pried open. The post office was closed for two days, but we hadn't been down to pick up our mail, so we hadn't heard about it. Yesterday morning DH was in to pick up a package and our Post Mistress was surprised that we hadn't heard about it from someone. We do indeed lead a sheltered life here, at the top of the hill!:smug:

Time for a walk, while the sun is still shining!

SYL

Anne

CharM
06-15-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm taking a quick break before I make our lunch...

We bought some beautifully dyed black wood chips to place over the back garden beds... Ted hauled the chips in the wheelbarrow and I raked them out. Looks really smart.

I've vacuumed most of the furniture surfaces... cat hair makes me absolutely crazy... I just have the carpeted stairway left to do. The wood surfaces need dusting but that can wait till tomorrow. I washed the cushion covers for our wicker rockers on the deck, too. They look good as new.

I've posted my Bee in the Gallery... I'd appreciate it if you would check out Bee-lieve (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19663089#post19663089) because I want to enter him in a juried show.

Welcome back to the fold, Don! Too bad your camper needs work already. It's always something, isn't it?

That's a LOT of rabbits, Sylvia... especially in an urban environment! :eek:

Hi Bill... you could "oven fry" your potatoes... they're pretty good done with a little olive oil and salt & pepper...

Lynn... throw open your windows and place a fan so it'll blow your hair all over the place... then, get out your plein air stuff and paint! :lol:

Welcome home, Doug... I'm sure you have a ton of email to plough through!

((Nancy)) It's really hard to ignore that level of nastiness, eh?

Betty, we're being told to *unplug* for a few hours each day... perhaps it's the very best way to unwind and calm down!

Ok... I've dallied long enough... the kitchen beckons... I've a loaf of bread ready to put in the oven, too... :wave:

Yorky
06-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Suffering from brain overload reading emails and threads. I have however photographed and posted my plein air sketches of Jersey (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19663104#post19663104). I'll post some photos soon.

Wonderful detailing on the bee's wings Char.

Doug

shipbroker
06-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Cool but dry here...just like Argentina where England are playing rugby tonight...so I am watching that for next couple of hours.

Felt weary today and went to bed for two hours this afternoon and slept and slept.....lovely.

See you tomorrow hopefully.

geoff

Lulu
06-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Morning everyone, and it's wet wet wet! Not cold though, 8.30 am and already 15C. Even so, I won't be wearing sandals Ellen! Wow, you are hardy!

Did you see the All Black/France game Geoff? The AB's played much better than last week.

Char, blanket off and unplugged before I get in, no zapping, only warming:)
Love your bee!

Yes, computer etc screens are best turned off at least an hour before bedtime, improves circadian rhythms and therefore sleep.

I heard an interview recently of a young man who had decided to ditch the internet and cell phones for a year. That of course included texting.
His overall conclusion was that he just used some other way to waste time!
A lot of his friends thought he'd died! and he had 20,000 emails to contend with when he started up again! :eek:

Welcome back Doug.

Breakfast then on with the day :wave:

dlwilliams48
06-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Back in - twice in one day - :D Just woke up from a nice, one and a half hour nap. Spent the morning getting the camper delivered to the dealer for the work and looks like it is going to be gone for at least 3 weeks. No 4th of July camping trip for me. DW will be in California for 2 1/2 weeks beginning July 3 so I might just work on the Friday (the 5th) instead of taking a day of vacation. Then went to look at a hybrid car that my wife wants. I expect in the next week or so she will have a new car.

Doug, great sketches. Makes me want to do some after the fact from some of my photos, just for practice.

Nancy, I was actually in Kerrville, NW of San Antonio for the entire time. We had horrible weather the first week or so, lots of rain and mud. And a very bad wind storm one morning, which destroyed a lot of awnings.

Bill, my wife actually sold the old camper the Saturday before I started home on Sunday. The first buyer backed out after we had held it for her for 3 weeks, so lesson learned there. But yes, old camper is sold. I hope the couple that bought it has as much fun with it as we did. Our new camper is great though, and I gave a lot of "tours" while I was in Texas. All my friends loved it.

olliewood0702
06-15-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm here just too busy to pop in until now.

Larry worked until 3pm and now has been hauling things upstairs and into the garage out of the basement. Getting ready for the Service Master team to come in tomorrow and tear up the floors. It's starting to smell really musty now. It's the worst flooding we've ever had out of the 4 times it's happened to us. We NEVER want to go through this again and will certainly find out what needs to be done to prevent it. I guess two sump pumps are in order. Larry said he never imagined that there could be that much water. EVERYTHING is ruined that was on the floor.

My brand new Mark Mahaffey book and DVD that I bought at his workshop last year is toast. I didn't lose much though from my art stuff because Larry had the foresight to put some of my things up before he went to buy a new sump pump. :thumbsup:

Jen brought me some strawberries this afternoon and I'm cleaning them; making jam and a few pies; then freezing the rest of them

It hurst my knee from standing too long so I have to take breaks. I'll just be glad to have it looked at and find out how to "fix" it.

Welcome home Doug and Ruth; glad you had a great time.

I've been sorting pictures from our trip and boy it sure takes a long time. I've got some good ones but don't know when I'll have time to post a thread with some of them.:rolleyes:

Thinking of all those in need of ((())) and sending them along.

I hope you all enjoyed your Saturday,

BB tomorrow hopefully,
:wave: :heart:

Yorky
06-16-2013, 01:22 AM
(((Darla and Larry))) so sorry about your flooded basement.i always regretted not having a basement but they do seem to be a risk.

Doug

laudesan
06-16-2013, 01:37 AM
Char your bee is adorable!!!!

Doug your sketches are super!!!!

Here is the sketch I made.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Jun-2013/22284-Moreton_Bay_15.06.13_a.jpg

Yorky
06-16-2013, 02:34 AM
You should show more of your sketches JJ, they are excellent.

Doug