PDA

View Full Version : Walter White(Breaking Bad) Portrait - WIP

Samhey
05-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Started this portrait earlier. About 1,5 hours in, including drawing.
I'd love to get some feedback. Thanks!

moirah
05-27-2013, 04:39 PM
looks great so far- as a fan of both the actor and the show(although I've not seen any of the current season.. no TV, just catching things online..), I look forward to seeing this completed!
mo

M.L. Schaefer
05-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Hello!

First your art blog....I am impressed! I love your drawings...the surrealistic ones especially - what an imagination you have! (First I saw the Crow, then I saw his "goodie" - Yikes!)

Your loose watercolor portraits are also wonderful! I can't wait to see how this one progresses!

:heart: Margarete

Cyntada
05-27-2013, 08:12 PM
"It ain't long, Kid Charlemagne..."

That song doesn't have much to do with the series, but sounds like it ought to be the soundtrack.

The portrait is looking great; the shadow under the lip is looking kind of odd at the moment, like his teeth aren't in or something. You might be about to take care of that, however... will be watching for the finish of this one!

Undergoose
05-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Great work so far, agree with Cyntada on the lip shadow, but the colors are great. You've really nailed his eyes. I love that guy

Devoted 2Art
05-28-2013, 02:18 AM
Really good so far - anxious to see more.
-John

pjartwc
05-28-2013, 04:08 AM
Your drawing is excellent and you have a good start on the painting.

Samhey
05-31-2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks to all who encouraged and posted positive comments. The painting was finished a few hours ago, despite having a pretty busy week. Business sometimes come in the way of my painting, but in my honesty I have to relish my business since it keeps my economical life going at a good pace.

Enough with the distractions. I present to you the all-american badass Walter White AKA Heisenberg. I hope you enjoy what we've done.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/31-May-2013/1036762-WalterWhite.jpg

Samhey
05-31-2013, 06:05 PM
Hello!

First your art blog....I am impressed! I love your drawings...the surrealistic ones especially - what an imagination you have! (First I saw the Crow, then I saw his "goodie" - Yikes!)

Your loose watercolor portraits are also wonderful! I can't wait to see how this one progresses!

:heart: Margarete

Margarete.Thank you so much for your words. I'm so glad you decided to browse through my blog! I hope you like the final result of this painting!

ErnstG
06-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Wow, starke Arbeit und prima Technik!

Wow, strong work and great technique!

Ernst

Superturtle
06-15-2013, 02:05 PM
wow, that looks great! Really dramatic. Captures his badassness, too!

On an unrelated note, after watching Breaking Bad Malcolm in the Middle is just NOT the same anymore.