PDA

View Full Version : *** Daily Wash Thursday 9th May 2013 ***

Yorky
05-09-2013, 01:18 AM
There you go Geoff, no kewpie doll today. :)

Fine so far, but we are expecting a deluge later today :eek:

I have chosen Dunster as my class picture today. I think I'll try a half sheet if I can find one.

Still full of cold :rolleyes:

Doug

ScarletLake
05-09-2013, 02:50 AM
Hello Everyone:wave: :wave: :wave:

Update from me - - - Stepmom released home Wed afternoon. They did not diagnose her with anything. I feel that these episodes are leading up to something. On the other hand she certainly seems to have made a micraclous recovery and it seems that everytime my half sister goes out of town this happens. At any rate she is home and able to take care of herself.

She is even going for a podiatrist appt tomorrow afternoon so I can get back to the things I had planned for myself this week.

I was so tired Tuesday night that I slept the WHOLE night long but I had the most crazy dreams. Almost sci fiction.

I was able to go to my art group last night and I really enjoyed that. I had made a portfolio for my friend (something I had seen on Youtube) out of a 9 12 and a 6 x 9 catalog envelope. I used the spray inks to decorate it and thought it would be something that she might want to use with her kids art groups. Course ALL us Big Kids there are going to make one for ourselves.

Henry ---Thinking about you and your wife:heart: :heart:

JJ---Take it easy on yourself

Ellen --Hope the dress arrives soon

Darla--I'm getting excited for you and your trip

Uschi--You will really be glad you got the air conditioner for your bedroom.

Bill--Hope you get your tiller working. We have not planted any flowers or tomato plants just yet. I think we will on the weekend of the 18th. Hopefully we will be past the frost point by then.

Pat ---Sorry for the pain Winnie is going through.

OK --I know I forgot a few other people but I didn't write things down so forgive me. It is almost 3am so guess I will go play with some artsy thing for a while.

Anita

shipbroker
05-09-2013, 03:05 AM
Thanks Doug, no rain yet

(((((((anita)))))))

geoff

doppler
05-09-2013, 03:45 AM
Hi Doug :wave:

Anita just HUGS to you. :heart:

Geoff, you have filled the dolls house?? :lol:

Not much here but it is a quarter to six and dark. The black sashaying one is in and fed and the big brown one has been down from upstairs but didn't like dinner so left it for a midnight snack and steamed back up to his latest spot. Bo is big but he is where he wants to be.

Roger is cooking dinner tonight. :thumbsup:

May BBL ... Regards to all.

shipbroker
05-09-2013, 05:08 AM
Annie...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/84585-kewpie_dolls_small_and_large_1024x1024.jpg

Yup...........

geoff

doppler
05-09-2013, 05:11 AM
OMG!!! Not a blue ear amongst them :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shipbroker
05-09-2013, 06:35 AM
I mentioned painting mist the other day and expected comment was that it was difficult....problem was painting was short of contrast anyway so had to abandon that idea.......so today have almost completed yet another snow picture of Roseberry Topping as snow is one thing I do know about!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/84585-small_roseberry_001.jpg

geoff

laudesan
05-09-2013, 06:36 AM
hey all

I felt brighter today, so went for a bike ride. It was fun.. We went to Wynnum waterfront, and up towards the Port of Brisbane way first to the Migratory Bird Blind. I had no idea it was there, and have marked it as a place to go sunrise or sunset, when the birds come in, September to March.
Then back to the waterfront and on down to the Manly Marina. I will sleep well tonight. I will put photos up when I resize them.. My photo editing program is having a wee hissy fit.

((((((((((Anita))))))))))

Geoff, that is some doll collection, you did notice they are nekkid, right...... :p I do like your painting, a lot!!

Later I want to put my feet up..

:wave:

LauraRussell
05-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Good (late) morning everyone :wave:

Today, I just want to paint. I have drawn a sketch of those fuchsias for the monthly challenge and I have my mind SET on finishing it and not giving up halfway through!

Geoff - that looks just like Benbulben in Sligo in Ireland!

cloudchaser
05-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Good day all,

It is blowing a gale here today, bright and sunny with rain expected later today. Lastweekend was really hot and sunny, well sunday and bank holiday monday were, but saturday , the day my wife and I were going out for my birthday treat it was cloudy with the odd rain shower. We went to Bury st Edmunds( Suffolk), had a nice lunch out, strolled around their market stalls. There were stalls with Hog roasts on, German sausages etc, a really diverse market compared to our local one. We went into the Abbey gardens and took some photos. All in all it was nice to get away from home for the day. Here are some photos of Bury, also some of our new lean-to conservatory.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-Bury_1.jpg
One of the older streets of the town ,full of small individual shops.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-Bury_2.jpg
Abbey garden entrance.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-Bury_3.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-Bury_4.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-Bury_5.jpg
The ruins of the Abbey , destroyed by King Henry V111's boys in 16th century.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-Bury_6.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-Bury_7.jpg

Model of what the Abbey and grounds were originally like, the zig-zag design in the front is where the Trout fishery was.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-New_lean-to_1.jpg
Our new lean-to !http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-new_lean-to_2.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/163938-New_lean-to3.jpg

((((White light))))) to all washers and their families who are unwell.

Hope you all have/had a great day, and maybe get your brushes wet!!

regards
Tony.

Uschi
05-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Good Morning!!!

It rained a bit but really not worth mentioning, sky is already clearing, sun is coming out and we are to have a high of 25C. The humidity is also building up.

The guy is coming this morning to install the bedroom AC:clap: :clap: I'm not sure yet if afternoon Scrabble is on or not, will find out later.

Mrs. Robin the nest builder decided it was a good enough place, she is sitting in it now. I was sorry for her yesterday because the sun was just beating on her. The Mulberry trees leaf late, will be nice and shady for the babies if there are any.

JJ, glad you are feeling better, looking forward to the photos!

Geoff, yes, painting mist is hard, the snow version turned out very nice!!! :lol: :lol: about the dolls.

Anita, I am happy for you that you can lead your own life again and are having fun!!

Laura and Doug, enjoy your painting time!!!

:wave: to Annie and all yet to come!!!! :grouphug: and best wishes to our friends who are unwell.

Uschi

Uschi
05-09-2013, 07:44 AM
Tony, LOVE your sun room!!!!! You and your wife had a lovely outing, nice photos!!
Uschi

Ellen in Ont
05-09-2013, 07:54 AM
:wave: everyone,
I'm glad I got the shed sorted and decorations put away yesterday. A cold front came through and it is expected to be below seasonal for the whole week. It is -1 right now. My muscles are a little achy but it feels good, like I did a good workout.

I called the dress store and they said they mailed the dress Monday so I should get it today. I don't see the shipping charge posted on my credit card though. I hope they really sent it. I still have alterations to do and it is only two weeks befor we leave. If it doesn't show up today I'll call again.:rolleyes:

I have lots to do today here at home but a hair appointment this morning will get me up and moving soon.

I need to check my emails so I'll just wish everyone a great day and send out arm fills of hugs.

Yorky
05-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Well, I have a ful blown cold, runny nose and sore throat and as it is blowing a gale out there I won't be bowling this afternoon.

Good to hear from you Tont, wish we had spent more time in Bury St Edmunds when we were down there last. We were en route to Ipswich for the ferry to Rotterdam.

Iconic view Of Rosebery Topping, nice collection Geoff :wink2:

Look forward to seeing your fuchsias Laura.

Hi Uschi, Annie :wave:

Doug

shipbroker
05-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Geoff - that looks just like Benbulben in Sligo in Ireland!

Well I'll be over there next week but regret not Sligo but Wicklows so maybe the Sally Gap next time!

geoff

laudesan
05-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Tony wow!!

Uschi Yay!!!

((((Doug))))

olliewood0702
05-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Happy Thursday Washers,

It's yet another sunny beautiful morning here. We had a slight chance of rain last night but didn't get any. Tonight we have another chance.

Oh Anita, It sounds like your Step-Mom may be playing a trick on you. I'm sorry you are so exhausted but glad you got to go to your class.

Tony, what a great conservatory/lean to you built. Nice big windows. Thanks for posting the pics, nice photos.

Geoff, that snow painting is going to be lovely. I had a good :lol: at the nekkid kewpie dolls.

Hello there Annie!

Aww (((DOUG))) I hope your cold is short-lived and that Ruth doesn't catch it.:heart:

JJ, it sounds like you were pleasantly tired from your long bike ride. Good for you.

Ellen, I'll :crossfingers: that your dress arrives very soon so that you will be able to get all your alterations done in time. Wouldn't you know it...always when you WANT it to come it doesn't.:rolleyes:

Aww Uschi, that poor Mama Robin; hope the mulberry tree leaves come out soon for her sake.

Laura, have fun painting today!

I'm a bit tired this morning; must not have slept too well; but with the bright sunshine it makes me feel good. Plus I'm drinking some good strong coffee.:thumbsup:

Have a GGGGREAT Day everyone!

BBL:wave: :heart:

Undergoose
05-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi guys! It's my first wash post :)

Shoot. I should have thought of something super clever before hitting the reply button.

FYI...from the perspective of the new guy...those kewpie dolls are kinda creepy. :P

It's hard to tell from the context of the thread whether receiving a kewpie is viewed as a punishment or a reward for starting the thread. heh

Great pictures, cloud, nice to see some other parts of the world! I particularly liked the shots of the ruins, so much history there.

Back to painting for me, have a good day all :)

Yorky
05-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Hi and welcome to the Wash. Why not fill in a few details in your profile, where you live, first name etc so we can get to know you? Go to MyWC top left /edit profile.

Doug

Scene Chaser
05-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Good Day All,
Another beautiful sunny morning. Hope it holds for the day.
Dreampít a long deceased cat had returned from the dead to visit me. I was a happy reunion.

((Anita)) donít forget about yourself.

Annie, get dark there early.

Geoff, a well deserved collection. Lol
Love the painting. Iíve seen you do this before itís a great scene,

Laura, Painting is a good idea.

Tony, great photos. Glad you had a good time.

Uschi, you set a great example for us. Exercising your body with table tennis and your mind with
Scrabble. And, all with friends. Youíll live to be a hundred,.

Darla, hasnít the weather been grand?

Doug, I think if we had a contest for number of colds, you'd win. Hope you get well soon.

Hello Undergoose and welcome to the Wash. Whatí your first name and what general area of the world are you at? I donít get Kewpie dolls, never been a collecter and not sure either what they represent.

I ordered five Saskatoon plants yesterday. They are a plant native to North America that are like blueberries but with slightly different flavor and much more nutritious. It will ba year or two before I have a harvest, though.

We are going to Social Security today as it seems they have been overpaying me., We shall see. Shopping to do, too.

Bill

Undergoose
05-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Updated my profile, should have thought of that to begin with :)

Couldn't change the avatar pic (seems to be an ongoing issue), so I just snuck it in in my signature. Stupid compooters can't fool me.

My first name is Karl, by the way! Nice to meet you all :)

*waves*

Yorky
05-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Good to "meet" you Karl. You will have noticed the site is a bit buggy at the moment. It is operating on an outdated version of vBulletin with bespoke routines written for an even earlier version which don't all work now. On day .....

Doug

Uschi
05-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Welcome Karl!! As time goes by you will notice that we have another Karl on the Wash. The other one is in the process of "snowbirding":lol:

Ellen, more :crossfingers: :crossfingers: for the dress. You were cutting it a bit close, weren't you. We too are getting 0C at night on Sunday and a few days afterwards.

By the way, even in Austria, where Spring arrives earlier they have the few very cold days in May. There they call them "Icemen".

Doug, sorry you have a cold, not long after the other, take very good care, remember the last one wasn't that easy.

Thanks Bill!!

Hi Darla!!

By the way, the guy is here and doing a great job!!

Uschi

shipbroker
05-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Karl..Mr Undergoose.....

There are several things you ought to know about Palette Talk Daily Wash.....

Firstly, we are all lovely people, usually with a strain of some madness or quirkiness thrown in......most will deny this.

In the Wash the problems of the World and Family are aired....if you happen to have a small circus of dogs and/or especially cats it helps ( I don't and neither does Doug).Scrub Turkeys, skunks,racoons and cardinals don't count but can be mentioned in passing.

If you are unable to sleep properly,late or early, you may wish to start the Wash in the usual format..However, if you cross-post with another in a similar state of distress, doing the Wash start, you get the Blue Ears, these are normally kept by Annie (Doppler) although they have been shared around these past months.

Finally, Kewpie Dolls are self awarded by me, to me, for being the Wash starter on three consecutive days/nights.....and the collection has grown recently!

Art is allowed to be discussed and praise of others work is always welcomed.

So welcome and look forward to your contributions...

geoff

villagernb
05-09-2013, 11:16 AM
It's still "Good morning" here, but by the time I post, it will be afternoon! No walk today; heading downtown to check out a sale at Mexx. I need a pair of walking shorts for our trip to Vancouver in July. Even Vancouver is typically hot by then!

Geoff, you should ask Lynn to make some clothes for your dollies. They look cold! Your painting is beautiful.

Tony, lovely photos. I enjoy this armchair travel. Your new conservatory is beautiful. Where I live, a lean-to greenhouse would consist of a couple of pieces of particleboard nailed together with a few discarded storm windows. Yours is much more classy. I would love to have your door for my front door!

Welcome to the Wash, Undergoose/Karl! (Love your online name--sounds like a superhero).:cool: I've only beaten you here by a few days, so we are both new here. I've read a couple of your other posts; you seem like a fun guy and an avid collector of paint tubes!

Must go now, before my size of shorts gets snatched by some other eager shopper.:mad:

See you later

Anne

Uschi
05-09-2013, 11:31 AM
OMG, it is [B]WONDERFUL!!!B] The cold air it churns out is incredible and it is VERY quiet!!!!!!! and it is adjustable to turn off when it reaches a predetermined temperature. My griping here about the heat will be cut by half, for sure:D

Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/10602-AC.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Uschi

JudyL
05-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi, :wave:
Not much to report, I played with canvas shoes again DD says not to fool with them but feels a bit "soft" to me, no problem as I intend to give them to her anyway.
We have a gradualtion on Saturday, my neice is graduating from college I think I will do one of my "people" paintings for her.

Jack making noise, I need to do something

TTFN

WthrLady
05-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Good Morning all !
Flying through the wash today.
Welcome Karl!

Anita, I agree, sounds like a fishy condiditon.

I went down to the river today to catch some photos of the big B.A.S.S. tourney that's in town. Spotted the first big gator of the season. 14 inch head......10 inch snout...so a 10 footer.... It's the ones YOU DON"T see, that freak me out!

The studio is packed up. It will be 4 weeks until I get it out again, but I'll still have the travel set, which I will be posting on the blog, as I have inquiries about it lately.

Everyone have a great day.

Sunny, HUMID, and heading for 90 today.
Day Three of being downwind of the BIG STINK.

Ellen in Ont
05-09-2013, 01:19 PM
My dress is in and it fits! I just have to hem it. :clap: :clap: :clap: The colour is not what I expected but it will do. They called the colour cobalt blue but it is a deep blue/purple like a twilight sky.

Uschi - I ordered the dress the beginning of May thinking it was plenty of time. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the wash Karl. I think you'll find it addictive.:D

My hair is cut and errands have been run. Now a bite of lunch and on to my "to do" list. I downloaded a "to do" list app for my iPad and now I don't misplace the list.:thumbsup:

wcartistsr
05-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Hello, fellow washers. Been absent awhile because things are busy this time of year.

We have been weeding the flower beds, spraying for deer, installing some fencing against deer, buying some of our annuals and baskets, and a few new perennials. They sit waiting to be planted. We could do the perennials, but it is too soon for the annuals. They will have to go into the garage this week-end as the temps are supposed to be near freezing.

This morning we powerwashed the deck and furniture.Glad that is done. Will have to schedule doing the windows sometime soon. That is another morning's work and a little more labor intensive, although we make use of the power washer.

Last night we went to our GD's band concert. They have such a great band director. GD is in 5th grade and started with the trombone. Each grade did several pieces and you can see the great progress they make. The school and band director got a special award for their efforts over the past 8 yrs. from a state band association. The kids love him and he makes band so much fun.

Ellen, so glad you have your dress and just have to hem it. What a relief that must be.
Uschi-What a handsome air conditioner! I'm with you. I am downright crabby when I am hot and just have to have air conditioning to sleep. Now you also have a nice place to read on a really hot day.
Welcome Karl. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Tony- Lovely conservatory.
Darla-I know you are getting excited about your trip! I am sure it will be wonderful and you will have a lot to share.
Doug-Ugh! Spring colds are the pits. (So are winter, fall, and summer ones). Hope you feel better soon and it does not go south.

I have been scanning pics of when I was a baby from an old album my mother had. Thought I better get them out of the acid pages and into the digital environment. Besides PSP can really clean them up and make them look so much better.

I found the pic of my parents' Va. home that Dad built. I looked it up and Google Street View and find it is still there. New siding and the garage has been enclosed. I wonder what the inside is like.

Better go before this gets longer than it is.

Shirley

olliewood0702
05-09-2013, 03:06 PM
WHOOHOO USCHI.....cutting your complaining by half is a good thing.:evil: :lol: It looks great and I'm glad it works well. You'll get proper sleep during the hot nights now.:thumbsup:

THAT'S GREAT NEWS, Ellen! :clap: I'm glad it fits and only needs hemmed. That won't take long at all. The color sounds lovely. I bet you're getting anxious to go now. I know how you feel.

Hello Caryl....stranger!:wave: I'd have had a heart attack seeing that gator.:eek:

Judy, the graduations are starting, and weddings too.

Shirley, yup...chance of frost this weekend; we haven't bought our flowers yet; our trip will determine when we will plant them. Aren't the band concerts enjoyable? It's amazing how much they can teach those kids as a whole class isn't it? How cool about your finding the house your Dad built on google street view.

The day is flying by and we have the girls tonight until Jen gets out of work. I hope the rain holds off until we go to bed tonight.:crossfingers:

I saw on facebook where LuLu and JOhn will be heading home from their vacation. She said it's the best vacation she's ever been on. I'm glad she has enjoyed herself so much with her family.

Have a great rest of your day everyone.:wave: :heart:

LynnM
05-09-2013, 03:29 PM
:wave: Good day all! mixed sun today, still warm and humid, but temps will be down by Sunday and I have to remember to bring in my geranium for a couple of days. Not much done this AM, sorting out the visit of a dancing friend, we will be dancing in Toronto in a week and a half, there is a special English Country dance weekend. So I get to wear a ball gown if I want :)

The kids are taking me for brunch on Sunday...maybe some flowers for the balcony will appear.

Glad you got your cool air, Uschi, makes life so much better here. Mine is in the next room but it gets through to the bedroom too.

Ellen, they didn't know they were selling it to an artist who actually knows what cobalt blue looks like! Great that you don't have to do much to it. I hope Max is feeling better.
Welcome, Karl!

(((Doug))) hope Ruth doesn't get it.

(((Anita)))

You have interesting dreams, Bill, he must have been an old soul.

Yes, it's graduation time and college decision time here too. GS will be going to McMaster next fall I think, unless he really messes up his finals in June. He's a happy man!

I hope you all are having a good day :grouphug: :heart: :grouphug:

WthrLady
05-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Hey Darla! I know, busy busy busy, time of year. All in a day's scenery here.

Just got back from a one hour segway tour with the boy down by the river. WHAT FUN THAT WAS!!!!!

ReggieS
05-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Afternoon all!!:wave: IT started out as a rainy day, pouring at times but now it is beautiful and in the 70's! I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow as it is predicted. I have my first day at my new job with the meeting I told you about on Tues. I need to get up at 5:30am since it is a 1:30 hr ride. I am excited! Took it easy today but still had some paperwork to do for work. I had hoped to paint but didn't get to it all week. Maybe on Saturday! At our Spring Watercolor society meeting we had a demo on modern art free syle and we got to try it out! Had fun and I think I will try it the next time I paint. We used straws and ice cream sticks and were very creative!

Anita- Sorry your SM is being difficult but at least she is ok. I'm glad you got to enjoy your art group though.

Annie- what did Roger make for dinner? How nice!

Geoff- nice painting! Like yoyr comment on the animal circus!!We sure have alot of fur kids around this site!

Laura- good luck with your fuschia painting!

Tony-What beautiful towns in England! Your new conservatory is lovely! Pretty door!

Uschi-neat looking A/C unit! You are like me, have to have my A/C everywhere I go! I hope they have a good system at work! Enjoy it!

Ellen- glad your dress has arrived. I can't wait for you to post pics when you get it altered!

JJ- great pics!

Darla- Tomorrow is Friday!!!!

Karl and Anne- Welcome to the WASH! This is a great place! You will make some great friends here!

Doug- hope you feel better soon!

Judy- Waht a nice graduation gift your painting will be!!!

Caryl- I will try to call you this weekend. The last 2 weeks have been so hectic!

Shirley- sounds like you are ready to go with your garden! Take some pics when you get the flowers planted. Pray for no more frost!

Lynn- we have had some cold night too in the 30's!

Pat- love your funny story! Hope Winnie feels better!

HUgs to all in need!

Well all time to go cook a meatloaf.

Hope I can get a good nights sleep before my big day tomorrow!

HAve a great eve and night all!

Reggie

LynnM
05-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Nice to see you in, Reggie, hope all goes smoothly for you at work.

WthrLady
05-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Reg - This is my military weekend. I won't be here! LOL. It's always something!

PLUS ANYONE THAT Facetime's me.....the iPAD practically lives in the Boy's room and I can't hear the duck quack the thing makes. Just let him know you're calling for me and he'll roll his eyes and drag it from the room of gloom and bring it to me :)

OH, and cross fingers... he's off on his Troop Master Conference RIGHT NOW (obviously this was from our tour this afternoon!)!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-May-2013/385681-segsmall.jpg

Doris345
05-09-2013, 06:54 PM
Hi Washers

Been away - my bronchitis/asthma turned into full blown pneumonia, so after a few days in hospital I went to my brother's for some coddling.
Home now, happy to be back where I belong. Louie was well taken care of, but I am not surprised that he has been giving me the cold shoulder. He will get over it as soon as I lie down - which is in about 5 minutes. Tired.

See ya later, after I catch up on my washes.

Doris

WthrLady
05-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Glad you're on the mend Doris!

The cat will get over it! LOL!

laudesan
05-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Caryl, I so want one of those!!!!!

Uschi, yay!!!!!! I have a wall airconditioner in my room, but I never use it, nor the one in the lounge. I have ceiling fans in every room that is enough..

Reggie good luck.

Yay Ellen, the excitement mounts.

Darla you too.... when is your departure date??

Karl/Anne welcome.. :wave: :)

Lynn, I hope you get to go to your dances, and I would love to see a photo of you all gussied up in your ballgown!

Coffee is calling me............. Later....

ReggieS
05-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Thank you Lynn and JJ!

Doris- glad you are feeling better! Hope you fully recover soon! Milkshake is a little snooty when we return home but she gets over it pretty quickly! Such smart little creatures aren't they!

Nighty night all!

Reggie

Yorky
05-10-2013, 02:22 AM
Hi Doris, glad you have been getting good care. Hope you are now over it for good :crossfingers:

That look fun Caryl.

Doug