PDA

View Full Version : ** Daily Wash Monday 6th May 2013**

shipbroker
05-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Another Kewpie Doll then?

Hope my fairly decent sleep pattern of late hasnt changed now I'm home

Different birds here but still noisy.....

geoff

ollieowl
05-06-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi Geoff

[quote=shipbroker

Different birds here but still noisy.....

geoff[/quote]

That's what I like about Birds if you can still hear them then your still alive:thumbsup::D

I can just outside my kitchen window

Near us there a village that has tradition of scarecrow festivals not big but getting bigger

HAWLTAIN :heart:2 EVERYONE ELSE

JudyL
05-06-2013, 01:55 AM
I am hoping that our bird has found a mate and moved on, he (?) was quiet this morning, we'll see. DD loved my shoes, now I am to make a pair for her :clap:

doppler
05-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Good evening all.

The night is darkening round us, but no cold winds wildly blow.

Actually quite still but a bit chilly and not enough for a fire, or that could be the down end of the fever I have had today. I am in for another cold. Been rugging up and peeling off all day. Not completely I'll have you understand. :rolleyes:

Roger has been exceptional today! Huge amount of garden work and some housework. I would feel guilty but I'm sick :lol: so I just feel glad.

BBL

Yorky
05-06-2013, 03:55 AM
Good morning all.

Hope it's not a man cold you have Annie ;)

First thing I heard when they fitted my new hearing aids were the birds outside the surgery window.

Well, gradually getting back into the routine. We had a lovely break down in Devon, with four wonderful sunny days. I'll post some photos shortly when I have retrieved them from the camera.

Doug

doppler
05-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Doug, women are immune to man flu and most disregard it anyway. Should a woman get man flu??? Look out bloke!

I am feeling better but a bit sniffy. Sniffly.

shipbroker
05-06-2013, 05:01 AM
Well supposed to be hottest day of year here...but not yet!

Couple of snaps straight from camera...

Firstly, Ingleborough shot from caravan window...this is one of the Yorkshire 'Three Peaks'........

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-May-2013/84585-wray_007.jpg

And this is a picture of what is known as 'Ruskins View'...as John Ruskin believed that it was the finest view in Europe..

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-May-2013/84585-ruskinsview.jpeg

Off to move a pile of washing out of studio so I can get some painting done!

geoff

painterbear
05-06-2013, 05:20 AM
Good Morning all,
It is quarter after five in the a.m. here in a rainy Oakwood. No birds singing this morning, they are trying to stay dry as the rain falls. We are supposed to have rain almost every day this week. :o

Haven't seen any hummingbirds at my two feeders yet. Hope at least one spots them. I was disappointed last year, so I hope it doesn't happen again.

Geoff, Those are lovely photos. I think Ruskin's View is gorgeous and would make a beautiful painting.

Annie, Feel better today. Keep the cold chills away.

Doug, Glad your new hearing aids work well. Both the people who sit at my table in painting class wear them.

:wave: to Judy, Peter, and all who are on their way.

SYL,

Sylvia

shipbroker
05-06-2013, 06:00 AM
Sylvia....

Standing in same spot but turning right this is the view.....pretty good too eh??

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-May-2013/84585-newwray_003.jpeg

geoff

Ellen in Ont
05-06-2013, 07:04 AM
:wave: everyone,
A quick good morning from me and then off to do some work on the computer after a bite to eat.

The yard is all raked, the bird bath pond clean and burbling away, and the rest of yesterday's chores done. The birds are singing and the sun is shining. What more could you ask for.:D

Have a great start to the week everyone.

tstimpson
05-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Hello to everyone, it has been a lo-o-ong time since I last posted. So hello to those who I have not known and hello again to those that remember me! I no longer live in Canada - our home for over 40 years - and have returned to our home town of Plymouth in Devon. Arrived back in December 2012 and have been settling back in. Tremendous amount of government paperwork to wade through etc, etc. Getting used to driving on the wrong side again :-) .... now if only I could find my art materials in that huge storage unit that houses most of our shipped belongings :-( , meanwhile we are enjoying the beautiful weather.

Uschi
05-06-2013, 08:05 AM
Good Morning!!!!

Yes, another GLORIOUS day of perfect temperature and sunshine!!

No rain expected for the whole week Sylvia. I hope the birdies will find you:thumbsup:

TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! what a surprise!! Whatever possessed you to move to this rainy country:evil: :lol: :lol: So glad to have you back on WC!!! A bit far now to come to any "Meets":D

Annie, I hope this is just a temorary little sniffle!!

Geoff, really beautiful photos and landscape!!!

Doug, so glad you had such a great vacation and good weather to boot!!!! Back to the daily grind now!!

Ellen, nice that your birdies can bathe again:thumbsup:

Hi Peter and Judy!!

I have all sorts of things to do today. A bit of matting and framing. Gardening, the roses need to be pruned.

I think I figured out what colour tulips are not desired by the bunnies - all red and orange ones are blooming, all pink, white and yellow ones have been eaten to the ground.

I am thinking of buying a window air conditioner for my bedroom. Really can't see why I should make the whole house freezing cold just so I can have a cool upstairs bedroom. So will phone around to see who could install it for me.

Table tennis in the afternoon.

Thinking of and sending best wishes to our sick friends!!!!

:wave: Uschi

LauraRussell
05-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Good afternoon everyone :wave: It's been a few days since I posted due to mental overload!!! Why do I take on so many hobbies/jobs/tasks? I just can't say no to anything!

tstimpson (Terry?) - wow, what a move! I bet it will take a long time to get sorted and feel organised!

Geoff - lovely pictures, I do love the Yorkshire countryside!!

olliewood0702
05-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Happy Monday Washers~!

IT's another beautiful sunny and mild morning. The birds were chirping outside my bedroom window around 4am. I didn't have to get up until 6:15 though.

I'm sitting here at my desk at work now doing my data entry. Starting another work week here. I have a bit of a stiff neck this morning and mild headache from it. I must have slept wrong on my pillow.:rolleyes:

Poor Larry had to get up at 2am to be at work for 3am. He's working until 3pm.:eek: He's got to work two of those shifts this week and his butt will sure be dragging. Weird hours but they can force them to work 2 days a week those hours. He and another guy signed up for the two days they wanted to work. I guess they lost a die setter on that shift so they must train someone new.

I had a great weekend, sunny and lovely both days even though I didn't get out much. :confused: I painted all Saturday afternoon and evening. Yesterday we had Matt, Jen and the girls for dinner. BBQ'd chicken, baked potatoes, pasta salad, tossed green salad and green beans. Marbled cream cheese frosted brownies and ice cream for dessert.:thumbsup: It was delicious and also nice to see Matt. We hadn't seen him for a couple of weeks because he's working out of town.

Kaitlyn was at Preston's yesterday and I guess they are working on ironing things out in their relationship. I'm :crossfingers: that they can do that.

Klaira is going through her "terrible twos" and boy oh boy can she be a stinker!:confused: Naughty at times; she's also taken to taking off her pants/skirts!:lol: Stripping down to her diapers. What a kid.

(((ANNIE))) hope it doesn't amount to a full blown cold.

Judy, I want to try doing a pair of those shoes too. Can you show us a picture please?

WELCOME BACK Terry! Wow...40 years is a long time and now you are back "home". Don't be a stranger.

Pat, poor ((Winnie)) with that painful shoulder. To have constant nagging pain is enough to make anyone cranky let alone sleepy. You're such a good daughter and so loving to her. I know it must be difficult for you.:heart:

Doug, I'm so glad you and Ruth had such a great time on your mini vacation.

Geoff, those views are GORGEOUS; thanks for sharing. I cannot wait to see such scenery.

Ellen, good that you got so much done this weekend. I hope your back is holding up well for you.

Uschi, a bedroom air conditioner would help with your sleeping in comfort. Good that you are pricing them.

Peter, being still alive is always good.:D

Laura, I have that problem too; not being able to say NO. I'm learning still though even as I get older...sometimes you just have to say NO.

Sylvia, I'm sorry your are getting so many rainy days. Nashville has been too and colder than us here in Michigan!

I hope you all have a marvelous Monday!

BBL:wave: :heart:

Yorky
05-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Hi Darla, I hope you get good weather for your trip to the UK.

Good to see you Terry, hope you find your gear.

I posted a few photos from our North Devon holiday HERE. (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19603319)

Doug

JudyL
05-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Here is a photo of my shoes

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-May-2013/13051-Judy_shoes_resized.JPG

Doug this process drive me NUTZ

villagernb
05-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Good morning Washers. The same weather here in my Village as yesterday's, warm sun and strong, cool wind. Just back from the Post Office to mail a wedding present to our son and his girlfriend in Atlanta GA. We wanted to send it early as the wedding will be in Vancouver BC at the end of July. They will both be there late in June to get ready. Vancouver is our future DIL's hometown.

Darla, you are such a wonderful grandmother! Your dinner menu made me drool. (We need a drool icon!) You served my favourite brownie recipe for dessert. Whenever our son attends a potluck supper, he bakes those brownies.

Geoff, those are beautiful spring photos. I can almost smell the fresh greenery.

Uschi, I loved your photo of your forsythia last week; did you plant it yourself? How old is it?

Sylvia, I am also waiting for my first hummingbird of the season. I put out one feeder about a week and a half ago, based on the advice of a local birder
on CBC Radio One. That is at least two weeks earlier than I normally fill them, but last spring I looked at our front door window one afternoon in the first week of May and there was a male Hummie hovering right outside the glass looking in at me and I won't repeat the language he was using to express his displeasure at the poor service I was providing! No one ever made hummingbird food and filled the feeder faster than I did! I barely had it on the pole before he was feeding! I assume he was a satisfied customer from the previous summer. I hope to see him (and all of his family) outside any day now.

Cheers
Anne

JudyL
05-06-2013, 11:22 AM
OK I am feeling better now, Jack does help, but somehow makes it more complicated for me, that is what happens when living with a computer guru.
I just would like to do one click when posting. Of course he says I have problems because I don't do it often enough, hmmmmm.

My daughter has requested a pair of shoes, actually she wanted to borrow mine, but I said I could paint a pair for her, this is fun! So I will go out to get supplies, and I want to get some sand and perhaps small shells for a beach painting I want to do. I promise I will post it when done. (Blast it the boy is right of course :mad:

BBL

happhoto
05-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Happy Monday Washeroo’s!!:wave:

Seems like ages since I’ve been able to sit at the computer for more than a few moments!!:( I have missed you all and know that I am far behind in all the goings on and doings. Baseball season keeps me busy but May looks more “open” as we only have 9 home games this month..tough for the team though, they’ll be on the road a LOT this month.

Anne is still having struggles with her latest round of medications, and it looks like we’ll just have to buck up and endure, as we’ve not found any other treatment or combination of treatments that don’t have even more severe side effects. I do my best to keep her cheerful and healthy, and she is amazing at what she puts up with…me inclusive!

Amanda is still in Sacramento, and looking for a position. She’s so overqualified for so many of the ones she’s applying to, and often (I think) she’s losing the position because the folks who are hiring are afraid she’ll move on once a “real” Phd position opens up somewhere. She’s applied for professorship positions at several universities (one in Hawaii as well) but that process is slow and she’s not heard anything from any of them yet.

I am hoping :crossfingers: that I’ll get time at the studio this month, but errands and chores seem to line up in que just to keep me from it. :eek:

The weather has been hot and will be hot and sunny all week…temps into the mid and upper 80’s (F of course!!).:eek:

It is good to see that some things have not changed too much, Geoff is still risking the blue ears each morning to get us started. With LuLu in the desert, and Annie under the weather he has a clear field ! Good to see that you’ve been getting good sleep too!!

Peter, I agree and I don’t mind the birdsongs nearly so much as the racket that the neighbor insists on making next door! Lately they have put up about a dozen “wind chimes”. They think it’s melodious, I think it’s tedious.:rolleyes:

Judy, have you taken a photo of those shoes yet? Would love to see them! You folks will have cooler weather than us for the early part of the week!!

Annie, seems like your autumn has gifted you with a cold early this year! Get it out of the way quickly and be well !! Is Roger going to look for another position or is he going to enjoy being retired?

Doug, how did you get to Devon? Did you drive or go by bus or rail? I’m still hoping that I’ll be able to bring my Annie over there one of these days…if she ever decides to retire!!

Geoff, it looks like many of your trees have not gotten their leaves yet!! It was the hottest day of the year (so far) here yesterday, got up to 86 at my house 84 officially at the local “measuring site”. GREAT views!!

No rain here Sylvia, and not projected for the week so far! Hot and sunny, and the squirrels seem extra active this year!!

Ellen, looks like you’re keeping yourself as busy as usual!

Terry, good to see you back…what prompted the move back to the UK?

Uschi…the bunnies have just not gotten to the red and oranges:evil: yet! Good job at the table tennis event…next time they’ll know you’re tough competition!! We have a window AC in our house and it does keep the single room very comfy during the hotter months.

Welcome Laura! Ireland…ooooooh wonderful place!!

Darla! 12 hour shifts are a pain in the caboose!:eek: I used to do a lot of them from November through Christmas each year…no time for anything but work and sleep…and some eating! Good that you got to do some painting this weekend though! Unless my Annie really feels like going to the studio I don’t get any painting time on the weekends. We stay home so she can get as much rest as possible before the week starts again. Amanda was like Klaira when she was two as well. Getting her out of a bath and dressed was a battle every time…she’d be wet and slippery as an eel…and running all around the house to kept from being caught and put into her pj’s. By the time we’d catch her she’d often be dirty again and we’d have to give her another bath!!

Well Doug, that answered my question, a coach tour, how exciting! Look like a wonderful excursion and you got some GREAT photos!!:thumbsup:

Pretty shoes Judy!! You should market them!!:clap:

Welcome to another Anne!! Vancouver BC is a great town, one of my favorites and LOTS of things to do in BC! We used to visit there regularly but have not for a few years now.

Well, it IS Monday and as usual, I have a list of chores and errands waiting to ruin my day so quicker started, quicker finished….at least that’s what I keep telling myself! I hope to be able to check in a bit more often, and I DO miss it when I don’t get to visit!!

Make a happy day!!
hap

JudyL
05-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks Hap, I think members of WC could come up with amazing shoes! Me I was just playing and wanted shoes that could go with anything. Also that could be one way of dealing with grubby white shoes.
When we were in the Azores the first time, the only shoes for toddlers they had in the Exchange were white sneakers, and moms would color them with felt tips markers if they wanted colorful shoes. I had forgotten that till just lately.

CharM
05-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Hi Everyone! I've been crazy busy this morning... lots of tidying out of the way, and lesson plans printed... my first Class has gone home and I've had my lunch... the second will be here in less than an hour.

I finally got around to posting my Violet Iris (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19603533#post19603533) in the Gallery. I included the colour scheme options for it, as well. We'll be starting a blue analogous scheme next week.

Ted found some bok choy bedding plants at Canadian Tire and they're now resting comfortably in the warm soil of our garden. It's a versatile vegetable that we really enjoy.

It could be worse, Geoff... one of your neighbours could own a rooster! :) Your photos are beautiful and that's sure a gorgeous view!

Peter, my husband always says that it's a great day when you wake up this side of the grass!

Judy, I like your shoes, too!

((Annie)) Get better quickly...

Doug, I'm going to check out your photos... and I want to get your May Challenge drawn out, too.

Sylvia, Ted put oranges out for the orioles and they haven't shown hide nor hair, either... we have to see them before the humming birds arrive, so the feeders are clean but empty.

It IS a good day, Ellen!

Terry, so good to see you here in the Wash... you've been missed! I hope you can find your painting stuff soon...

Uschi, you might be surprised how much hydro those window units use... it might not be as economical as you think. What are you matting and framing????

Hi Laura... take a deep breath... there... now, prioritize... WC, of course is always on the top of the list... :)

Darla, my guys all work(ed) 12 hour shifts as a matter of course. They were 4 days on and then 4 days off, which is really a nice work week. But Larry's situation doesn't sound all that great... (())

When I was raising the two oldest boys, we lived on the farm next to Dad's. I'd send the boys out to play and next thing I know, the red pickup was pulling in my drive. Dad would stomp in the house with a naked boy under each arm. :lol: They (the boys) would stand holding hands in the front yard waving at cars passing by... Dad was always embarrassed. :lol:

Anne, are you going to be able to get out to Vancouver?

Hap, I'm sorry that Anne is having so much trouble adjusting to her meds... ((())) I'm thinking you're pretty easy to put up with. :)

I think I'll enjoy a cup of tea out in the sunshine before the next crew arrives... Have a Happy Monday y'all... :heart:

Lulu
05-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Hello from the desert....38C today, 40C expected tomorrow....
Had the most amazing day...dune bashing in the desert and came across a group of camels and their herder...he had no hat on, a thick shirt and it appeared no water! Got some fab photos, the camels were very quiet and used to being handled.
Tonight Michael & I have been to the Hilton hotel for a yoga class, feel very relaxed now and ready for bed.

Love the photos and love the shoes!

shipbroker
05-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Darla.....those photos are very representative of the scenery in the North of England.....

Doug, Kettlewell have a Scarecrow Festival 10-18th August...this is last years Olympic theme...and others..

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kettlewell+scarecrow+festival+2012&rlz=1T4ADFA_enGB465GB465&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=mtiHUYfJOIP20gWlmYGAAQ&ved=0CE8QsAQ&biw=929&bih=495

geoff

Yorky
05-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Yes Geoff, we used to miss it when we had the Kettlewell Meets but usually had the Morris men.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-May-2013/1046-P9151367small.jpg

Doug

LynnM
05-06-2013, 12:37 PM
:wave: More sun here....soon we'll be going into 'wish it was raining':lol: Sorry you are getting it all, Sylvia, I see from the weather maps that it is just missing us.

Lovely day at home, catching up again, more dishes, and some tidying needed. I will have a visitor overnight in a couple of weeks, and she has to be able to find the couch! So I am going to revamp the entire room, much needed, and see if I can't make it look a little less congested. This is a friend who has stayed with me before, so she knows to expect some 'artistic' clutter!

(((Annie))) hope it passes soon.

Lovely photos Geoff, very paintable!

Sweet shoes, Judy, good idea.

I got my balcony in order yesterday, meant moving everything from side to side as I laid the two carpets which have been propped up in the corner all winter. No sign of unwanted critters, except some mouse type chewing on one corner and a few spider cocoons. It is a lovely extension of the living room/studio. Next weekend my family comes (Mother's day), probably with some flowers, and the strong folks will help me move my little press out there so I can do some printmaking again. Can't keep most supplies there as the inks won't like the heat, but I can make up a portable equipment bin. Looking forward to it!

Nice to see you, Hap, hope you can find some studio time in that busy schedule somewhere :) (((Anne)))

Welcome back, Terry, happy settling in!

Hi Annenb!

Just going to check out your Devon trip, Doug, one of my favourite places! I had a B&B in Lynmouth once, and loved being on the northern edge of the moors above there, my first experience of dodging sheep on the road!

Glad you got some painting done, Darla.....what a schedule for Larry, that's hard on the body.

Hi Laura, yes, and as you get older there's more and more things you want to do, better start limiting some now :)

Good idea about the air conditioner, Uschi, check the noise level, some are harder to sleep with than others.

Hi Ellen, Peter!

Hope you all have a rewarding day! :grouphug: :heart: :grouphug:

Edit: I took so long to type ......Char, your iris is stunning! and some super thought behind it too!
Hi Lulu, I saw your photo on FB, wondered if you had taken it, but of course you had.....middle of no-where it seemed, lovely shot!
More good photos, Geoff, and love the morris dancers, Doug!

JudyL
05-06-2013, 12:57 PM
We had one of those window AC units when we lived in Campbell (San Jose) We did not use it all the time but in the summer, the sun went right in the room where the computer was, and I had to use in for my classes, SO necessary, I comvinced Jack we needed it to protect the computer, it did get 100 F + :eek:

Must go shopping BBL :wave:

villagernb
05-06-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm back again--waiting for my sunblock to take effect before braving the sun and wind for my walk.

Char, thank you for your welcome yesterday. I didn't see your later post until this morning. I started following the Wash last summer when I noticed some of your Maritime photos and realized that you and Ted had been in our neck of the woods! I'm so sorry to have missed the opportunity to meet you! Maybe you'll get out this way with your camper again some time. You both have an open invitation for a salmon barbeque!
I could stare at your beautiful Violet Iris all day. Thank you for posting your colour charts.
Yes, we will be in Vancouver for the wedding. We have booked our flights and hotel. (Expensive!--the height of tourist season!) But we wouldn't miss their big day for the world. We wanted to mail their large (and heavy) gift to their home in Atlanta in plenty of time, and now they can remove this item from their "wish list".

Thank you for your welcome, Hap. Wishing your Anne all the best. Totally agree with you about wind chimes! Here, most of the time the real wind makes enough noise to drown out most other things.

Judy, can I have a pair of those shoes also?

Laura, you will recover from "yesitis" as you get older!

Anne

Uschi
05-06-2013, 02:29 PM
I have achieved what I set out to do:thumbsup: Rosebushes are pruned, weeds pulled, the railing on my front porch as flower boxes again, mats cut, phone calls made, lunch had and now I am relaxing before I "play".

It is hard to believe that after all the rain a few weeks ago and the sump pump working overtime, the ground is already hard as a rock. I'll have to start watering the garden woon.

Uschi, you might be surprised how much hydro those window units use... it might not be as economical as you think.

Char, truthfully I don't care, all I care about is that I have a cold bedroom to go to sleep in; I am desperate, the thought of another summer like last makes me cringe.

I have fans everywhere that keep me very comfortable except when I go to sleep. Heat rises and to get my bedroom cool enough for falling asleep I have to have the Central Air churning away for hours before bedtime, the downstairs is FREEZING and the bedroom is still warmish. I hope an hour or so of AC in THAT room should make it cool enough that I don't have to have it running in the night because once I am asleep I don't care if it gets warm again:lol: As I get older I just want COMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

LOVE your Iris!!!

Judy, GREAT, FUN shoes!!!!!

Darla, poor Larry!!!!! I also hope the kids get things worked out!!

Anne, yes I planted the Forsythia, the first spring after I moved it - 15 Springs ago.

I read everything and :wave: to everyone, I have to get ready, BBL!

Uschi

LynnM
05-06-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm pretty excited, just heard that oldest GS has got into McMaster for engineering. This was his first choice, and probably has something to do with their successful footbal team, but hopefully he will do some studying too! Actually, he keeps saying he knows he has to buckle down and there won't be much time for other things.....but he does have to get some exercise:rolleyes:

The other reason for my excitement is that I just received my copy of the catalogue for the Boston show of Sargents Watercolours.....wonderful! and so reasonable in price.

You had a good day, Uschi! always satisfying. I did too, got some necessary cooking and cleaning done, and am almost finished the cast-off on my first lacy shawl. Not the fine lace, which comes next, but this was fun. Many, many stitches, though, I'll be on this row for another day I think.

I am sure you will enjoy Vancouver, Anne, one of my old stomping grounds. We used to live in West Van. I hope you get good weather.

Ellen in Ont
05-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Sitting down to rest for a few minutes. The big pond is cleaned out and the waterfall working, and the garden has the worst of the debris removed. All the windows are open with a beautiful warm breeze blowing through.

Brian will be home from Sudbury shortly and we will go over to my sons for awhile to help him with Max. He was up most of the night with a fever. I am going to be babysitting him tomorrow.

I might go and sit outside for awhile since it is too early yet for bugs. :thumbsup:

LynnM
05-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Catalogue from Brooklyn of course.....senior's moment!

happhoto
05-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Long day...never got to the studio :( DID get to go to the coffee shop though and several patrons commented on the art I keep leaving behind:angel: :clear: I would not mind at all if some of those patrons would take some art home with them to share with others!

Annie's home, long day for her as well, and I need to get dinner started (salad tonight) and we'll sit and relax...it got up to 89 here at the house and I think the "official" was 87...about 24 degrees over our norm for this time of year.

Hugs to all that needs em, and make it a great day!!
hap