PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer

Astur
06-24-2001, 03:32 AM
Hi everibody from Spain!!!

Just a few words to present myself. I'm an absolute newcomer fascinated from years for watercolors. Now, I think I will have a little more spare time in my busy live (you know, work, family,...) and this summer i will try to do some watercolor painting.

I'm fascinated too by this site a this wonderful forum!! Is awesome!:clap: . I'm currently involved in an "intensive working weekend". That is 20 hours/day running computer process than spend 3-4 hours, then 10 minutes of checking, and next process, and again, and again,(euro affaires!!) and during idle times I'd review the forum from the beginnig!!!. I think i learn a lot of this days. Then, I need some time to apply all I read and saw.

I must solve too the camera/scaner stuff, but i will try to post us my "artworks". Currently I'm working with some grafite/color pencil trying to improve my drawings skill, and I'm some portrits that resemble original more o less.

Ok, thanks for read (and sorry for my poor english!!!!! :( ) I hope we will be together for a long long time. See you all!!!!

MALARKEY
06-24-2001, 04:11 AM
HI Astur, Nice to meet you, just plunder around... lots of fun stuff packed in the forums. Check out Rod Webb's and other's watercolor lessons and also the art project pages for lots of cool ideas... Looking forward to seeing your posts, Sandy

Astur
06-24-2001, 05:19 AM
Hi Sandy:

Thanks for your welcome. ˇEarly in Florida, I think!! Or late ..;)

See you

Ruth
06-24-2001, 08:38 AM
Hello, Astur, and welcome! I'm eager to see some of your work. You'll get a lot of help and encouragement here! This is a wonderful community.

Ruth

Rosebud
06-24-2001, 09:59 AM
Welcome !

From another new one ! You'll learn and enjoy all the info here.
Rod's lessons are super.

Rose

TMoore
06-24-2001, 10:45 AM
Welcome Astur. Hope you decide on a scanner or camera soon so you can post. I assume that you have already read the threads related to this issue in the Computers and technology Forum and Art Business Forum (stitch program thread). If you have not, need to check them out. It will help with your decision.

sun_merman
06-24-2001, 11:20 AM
Welcome Astur! I too have just become a member. It is a wonderful thing that we can share across so many miles and develop friends as well as our art together!

Y no te preocupes, su lengua is muy bien. Yo siento mucho, porque me gramatica es terrible!