PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Pennsylvania Watercolor Society Juried Member's Show

virgil carter
04-12-2013, 10:16 PM
I don't know about you, but I like to look at watercolor paintings, particularly those jurored into high quality shows. The Pennsylvania Watercolor Society's annual Juried Member's Show is one of the better state-level shows in the U.S., attracting submittals from painters from many global locations.

Our own Ona has two wonderful paintings in this show again this year.

To see the show, go here: http://pawcs.com/2013MembersShowAllEntries/index.html

For the award winners, go here: http://www.pawcs.com/html/2013onlinemembershow.html

Sling paint,
Virgil

olliewood0702
04-12-2013, 10:39 PM
A very nice collection of paintings. I Love seeing our Ona's in this talented mix. Thanks for sharing.

painterbear
04-13-2013, 07:04 AM
I really enjoyed viewing all the paintings that were juried into the show, including the two by Ona and the one of Philadelphia's City Hall with Ben Franklin on the top. I used to walk past that building every day on my way to and from work. :D

Then it was fun to see the award winners and read the juror's comments about why he selected them.

Thanks, Virgil, very interesting thread. :D

Sylvia

CharM
04-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks for this thread, also Virgil! Isn't it nice to see our Ona's work in that mix!

peteralv
04-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Thanks Virgil fo this interesting link.....:thumbsup:

charliez
04-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Hey Virgil, and where are your entries?
I saw another colorist artist that submitted a "reddish" hotel...
would love to see one of your works on the show!!

pjartwc
04-14-2013, 04:41 AM
Thanks Virgil. It's also good to see all entries besides just the winners.

virgil carter
04-14-2013, 08:44 AM
Thanks, Carlos--thank you! I missed this show this year due to a little vacation in the hospital. I'm out and free again, and life is good!

I'm overjoyed to see Ona's work in the show (and other shows).

Sling paint,
Virgil