PDA

View Full Version : something a bit different (surreal)

al84
04-08-2013, 06:04 PM
a painting what just happend tonight while watching the footy lol

frenchchick
04-12-2013, 03:20 AM
Hi al84

I see what you mean. Maybe the eye scares people. But apart from that a great start to a landscape, I'm not too good at those and need practice. I see the look you are going for but maybe the eye could have been something else or maybe there could be another subject the eye is looking at other than us the person who is looking at the picture.

I don't know what the experts think on here? But don't be put off, keep going and practice different things. The type of thing you are going for must be another minefield altogether so you have an extra challenge of the art and the subject.

That's my two penneth worth anyway, if it is worth anything! :)

al84
04-12-2013, 04:44 AM
Lol i wasnt meant to do it lol i was mucking about with skin tone and done a eye then i thought i might aswell add something to it and that came out lol sorry if i scared you lol

pointy
04-12-2013, 05:58 AM
personally I didn't even see this until just now, but experimentation is a great thing and expressing ideas is what art is for isn't it? some of the most well known works in history are confronting :)

al84
04-12-2013, 07:08 AM
yea i want to make some more of my own stuff i got it in me mind is just putting to paper is he hard bit.what i like about pastel u can make it happen i think.def gonna have a bash doing some more of my own stuff again.

al84
04-12-2013, 07:10 AM
pointy i love ya breath in painting!! good work

pointy
04-14-2013, 02:34 AM
thanks al84 :wave: