PDA

View Full Version : ****Daily Wash Sunday 24th March 2013***

doppler
03-24-2013, 02:47 AM
Welcome to a new day and HUGE :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: for Gail. :heart:

Its very humid and warm here, now awaiting a possible storm.

Painted this morning and did the washing, hanging and bringing in. Read for a while too.

BBL:wave:

ollieowl
03-24-2013, 02:54 AM
morning Annie
Oh for thee is has to be evening
just missed 4 Kamikaze Bunny's and 1 pheasant on my way home
it's chilly here 0.1 c dull
just going to get breaky catch thee all later :heart::thumbsup:

noge
03-24-2013, 03:53 AM
Hi folks - I am back again :wave: :grouphug:

we have snowfall - Today is Palmsunday - Kids are going in the traditional way to church with their "Palmbuschen " to celebrate the Palmparade

"Palmbuschen" are bunches of decorated willowcats on sticks - after get blessed in the church they take them home .
We belive they will save the house from bad weather till next year
(sorry its an old slide)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Mar-2013/148675-Palmsonntag.JPG

noge
03-24-2013, 04:05 AM
Its me again :D
How do you paint your Eastereggs ?
maybe you enjoy watching how the get painted in Eastern Europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXpO4yzxgEQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1o80a1fKMU

doppler
03-24-2013, 04:08 AM
Hi Egon, looks like a lovely parade. :thumbsup:

Peter, yes evening here. Humid. mosquito coil burning and rain drops starting on the tin roof. Bliss!!

OOPS wind picking up and upstairs windows still open. Sudden dash. All closed now. Did I mention the thunder and lightning??? :)

shipbroker
03-24-2013, 04:20 AM
Morning all........

I think painting Easter Eggs has long gone out of fashion in England Egon...as a child it was something we all did and on Easter Day we went and rolled them down hills.......

Snow almost all gone from here.....thank goodness.

Day..nothing planned.

geoff

doppler
03-24-2013, 04:33 AM
Storm is rumbling off. Mosquito coil still burns . Light and sound show continues to the east. Rain continues to fall.

Peter, you must not run over peasants, unless they are unpleasant :lol: Glad you missed the bunnies and the bird.

Geoff, we did that once at a Scottish friends house. Awful mess but the scrub turkeys ate well. Not sure about the PC of that.

Yorky
03-24-2013, 04:43 AM
Good morning all.

Snow has all but disappeared here too Geoff, but it is still freezing.

Slept on and off until after 8 am!

Doug

noge
03-24-2013, 05:11 AM

I think painting Easter Eggs has long gone out of fashion in England Egon...as a child it was something we all did and on Easter Day we went and rolled them down hills.......

geoff

Oh no geoff :confused:
Our kids are waiting for it - on the Easter Day the kids do "Eierpecken " - its a test : Who has the strongest one - you have to hold your egg in your fist and and push it to your to the egg of the other ... and to the next ...
If your egg doesnt breack you are the winner :D :thumbsup:

BTW I paint coocked eggs with acrylic (white) first and then with an motive in watercolor - everybody in my family expect to get one (some collect it)

dlwilliams48
03-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Good morning all - up earlier than I want to be. Didn't go to bed until about 1130 hoping to sleep until at least 0700, but didn't happen. Up before 0600. Maybe a nap later. Lightning and rain all night long, and warm. About 21C right now, and still dark. Forecast is for more thunderstorms and rain.

We will likely stay inside today. I was able to get one painting done and hope to start another today. The one yesterday I painted as a follow along with a tutorial video, but today I think I will try something original.

Hope all are well... and I think the coffee is ready. Maybe BBL.

laudesan
03-24-2013, 06:30 AM
YooHoo

Awesome storm here Annie. Lightening was amazing....

Egon, I am so glad egg painting is alive and well in your family. I remember doing it as a child, and I did it with my daughter too. She in turn did it with her children, but at 12 and 15, they no longer "do" Easter..
Your Willow Cats, are what I call pu$$y willows..

Later

:grouphug:

:wave:

I enjoyed your snow photo yesterday Doug.

tommyjav
03-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Good morning/day/evening all!
I haven't posted in the gallery for a couple weeks. Have been very busy with other things, like editing my latest video from a safari, and getting used to my new Samsung Gallaxy SIII cell phone.
Have also bought flight tickets for a holiday trip to Austria for me and my DW. I had almost 300.000 bonus miles on my Frequent Flyer card from the years when I was commuting between Sweden and South Africa, and they would be void in January 2014 if not used. So we will have a comfortable flight in Business Class on AirFrance and KLM, and then spend about 2 weeks in the beautiful county of Austria. I will hopefully take a lot of nice photos and some video, and perhaps even do some PA painting there. I have been to Austria several times, but my DW has never been there. We are looking forward to it!:) :) :)
Cheers,
Tommy

Yorky
03-24-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi Tommy, good to see you. I envy you your trip to Austria. I look forward to seeing your sketches an photos.

Hi Don, your paint-alongs are working well.

Doug

noge
03-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Have also bought flight tickets for a holiday trip to Austria for me and my DW.
Cheers,
Tommy

I would like to read a little more about your trip ;) :wave:
- but I am going to Madaira in 3 weeks :music:

GramPat
03-24-2013, 08:19 AM
Good morning all! Happy Palm Sunday!

It is 23F (don't know the conversion to Centigrade) but the sun is out. We are in a snow watch starting at midnight to tomorrow night and we are expecting 3-6 inches.
I have a question...... does The Weather Channel do their own forecasting or do they take their weather thru Accuweather here in State College? I am thinking they are separate entities? Also, why are they naming winter storms? I know that hurricanes are named as they can take days to organize and blow themselves out. But snow storms are pretty fast moving, so why are they now named? I am thinking that Caryl can answer my question. Do they name snow storms in Europe?

I am starting to work on a few Easter cards to give to some "special" people. Should help to get rid of some winter blues. I can remember afew Easters that we had snow on the ground. I remember coloring eggs as a child. My son colored eggs until he was around 12. I kind of miss it and just looking at white vinegar brings back the memories. I am seeing ideas for "marbled"eggs. There was one using nail polish that looked interesting.

Looking forward to doing some painting this aftrnoon. Hugs and best wishes to everyone. Hope that you all have a peaceful and a painting filled day.

Pat

painterbear
03-24-2013, 08:43 AM
Good Morning all,
It is just 8:30 a.m. as I start to write this on a cold, 32F/0C morning in Oakwood. High today is going up 1! We are waiting for the arrival of the big snowstorm from the west starting around noon and going through the night. They are predicting 10"-11" of snow for our area. :rolleyes: Needless to say, we are staying snug and warm at home today.

I used to enjoy dying Easter Eggs with the kids. Then I would hide them all around the living room, dining room and kitchen and we'd have an Easter Egg hunt on Easter morning. :D Great fun for all of them and me saying "You're getting warm, warmer, HOT!" or "Ooops, you're getting cold, colder, now you're FREEZING!" I learned to make Scotch Eggs when Larry was stationed in Germany and working with the British officers in NATO. I really like them a lot, especially when I cut them in half and put some bechamel sauce over them. Yummy dinner for using up those hard-boiled eggs.

Peter, I :lol: about your kamikazi bunny. I had something similar happen on Friday. I was going to a meeting and looking for a parking spot in the big lot in front of the building. Fortunately, I looked at the road just in time to slam my brakes on before running over two ducks who were standing in the middle of the road!!!! I stopped about a foot away from them. :rolleyes: Didn't bother them though, they just stood there looking at the car like "What? You want us to move!"

Don, I saw about the rash of tornadoes in the South. Hope they weren't around you. Enjoy your day painting.

Tommy, What great fun for you and your wife planning that trip to Austria! I'm glad she is finally going to be able to join you this time. :thumbsup:

Pat, Looks like you are waiting for the same storm we are, just a little later in the day. Stay warm and safe.

:wave: to all who were here before me and to those still on their way.

SYL,

Sylvia

shipbroker
03-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Sylvia...Bechamel sauce on Scotch Eggs!.......

Weather here is breezy but fine and somewhat warmer than of late...only snow here is on the plant pots.......waiting to hear if the rally in Kelso is on starting Thursday,we had been hoping for some hard standing but there is an Antique Fair booked onto it before we get there!

geoff

GramPat
03-24-2013, 09:04 AM
Peter, your comment about kamakazi rabbits is funny. Must have missed it first time. We have kamakazi squirrels and deer. Maybe the rabbits were information seeking for the Easter bunny next week.

Sylvia, yes itis the same storm. Do you think that winter will end soon? Seems to go on for ever..........

Pat

painterbear
03-24-2013, 09:20 AM
Geoff,
I know it isn't traditional, but it tastes good. :D

Pat, Doesn't look like it does it? My DH and I are familiar with your part of Pennsylvania, we both went to Penn State.

Sylvia

Strawberry Wine
03-24-2013, 09:36 AM
Morning Washers !

Blue skies and cold temperatures once again today but as long as the sun is shining I am happy. Dan said the birds know it is Spring despite the cold temps because the Cardinals, Gold Finches, Blue Jays, and Robins are all singing when he takes Pearl out after her breakfast. I need to top up the feeders this morning. We have just watched the long term forecast and these single digit above and below 0 C are going to around for another 14days minimum. No major snow fall is expected in the immediate future. :crossfingers: I am thinking that the ice on Lake Simcoe will still be around on the 15th of April.

We went to a party at my Ex's last night. A lady who had a well known band here in the 80"s was in touch with Derek. There was a bit of a reunion with the other 3 male members of the band that still live locally. Wow, they played and sang for hours just like it was yesterday and not 40 years. Voices and talent have not diminished. What a blast! We didn't get home until way past midnight.

Good thing I got all my art supplies together yesterday for the noon workshop today.

Egon, the kids still colour eggs here but now they have kits that include the colours for dipping the eggs in and stickers of all sorts that are stuck on the egss once they have dried.

I still have a few things to do this morning so I better get busy.

:wave: to All

Cheers,

Gail

olliewood0702
03-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Hello all,

It's grey...again. Cook and still for a change; no wind. Dull and boring weather but sometimes that is good as we could be getting the snow Sylvia is expecting. We could see a few flurries from that storm.

It's quiet here this morning; Larry is at work and I've been reading the Sunday paper. I have to go walk on my treadmill soon. Then hopefully paint for a while. I do have to bake something for a co-workers birthday tomorrow.

We always dyed Easter eggs too as a child. Our children followed the tradition. It wouldn't have been EAster without that.

Happy Palm Sunday to you all.

Such fantastic news Gail shared yesterday.:clap: :heart:

:lol: at the kamakazie bunnys and pheasants. We have kamakazie deer here! They just run right out in front of the front of cars and trucks like they have a death wish.

Sylvia and Anita, hunker down and stay inside today.

Don, I'm actually looking forward to some thunderstorms as they are usually ushering in spring here. So far....none. Too cold. I just don't like the severe ones that produce tornados.

Geoff, I hope the weather cooperates so that you can go caravanning this weekend. An antique fair would be fun to attend too; I assume those are what we call Flea Markets here.

Well I hope you all have a GREAT SUNDAY and make it a super day!

BBL:wave: :heart:

DebraB
03-24-2013, 10:48 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Mar-2013/1071002-91ab157a00b2a762a13859862e90c6ee.jpg

Good Morning, I usually don't post but saw the thread about Easter eggs. Here is a re-pin from Pinterest with eggs done in Zentangles. I thought these were really interesting. If you are not familure with Zentangles just google it. I thought I might do a few then blow the eggs out so I can save them. Might use some of my watercolor pens on a few. Anyone east of Nebraska we here in the southwest corner got about 8-10 inches of snow so hopefully it will lessen as it comes your way.

shipbroker
03-24-2013, 11:08 AM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Mar-2013/1071002-91ab157a00b2a762a13859862e90c6ee.jpg

Good Morning, I usually don't post but saw the thread about Easter eggs. Here is a re-pin from Pinterest with eggs done in Zentangles. I thought these were really interesting. If you are not familure with Zentangles just google it. I thought I might do a few then blow the eggs out so I can save them. Might use some of my watercolor pens on a few. Anyone east of Nebraska we here in the southwest corner got about 8-10 inches of snow so hopefully it will lessen as it comes your way.

How cute are they...................wish we did do eggs over here now!

geoff

Darla....Antique Fairs tend to be on a slightly higher commercial level than a Flea Market with some stuff costing hundreds!! But yes I do enjoy them but have to be restrained from buying at them!

Flattwo
03-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Hi to All

Cold, freezing wind from Siberia....chitter chitter

Noge, good to keep old traditions going, real eggs are better for kids than chocolate. Eggs were in short supply when I was young, rather than paint them we ate them

Sylvia, Scotch eggs are tasty, the sauce idea is interesting

I had a dream that there was a Bollywood Indian dancing troupe performing in my living room, entertaining to start off with, but I could not get rid of them, I had to phone the police!

Henry

noge
03-24-2013, 11:49 AM

Super :clap: :clap: :clap: I didnt know :wave:

Our Easter decoration at our entrance looks like this - BTW my Wife did some Eggs in bobbinlace too (only for decoration )

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Mar-2013/148675-IMG_5524.JPG

LynnM
03-24-2013, 11:50 AM
:wave: Good day! cold here too, but was pretty nice yesterday, hoping for more of the same today.

Yes Gail, the birds are telling us here, too, that Spring has come, so I want to believe them!

:lol: Henry, thanks for that, what a vision!

Major house cleaning today, but hope to paint later, have several on the go, would like to finish at least one :rolleyes:

Oh, Lulu, I saw your recipe on FB for the eclair cake.....took all my strength to pass by :eek: Still, I'm doing well on my eating plan and don't crave things normally. I'll come back to that lovely thought when I reach my goal!

Pretty eggs, Debra! nice to see you drop in :)

Lucky you, Tommy, would love to see some parts of Austria!

Yes, Egon, we coloured eggs here too, my grandchildren still do, but nothing as elaborate as many of the European countries. We used to blow them out and then could keep them longer. Your egg competition sounds like what our kids do with the conkers (horsechestnuts) but they have them on a string, harder to hit!

Happy painting, Don!

Hi Sylvia, Annie, Geoff, Pat, Doug, JJ, Peter, Darla and all to come!

Hope you all have a rewarding day, hugs to all in distress :grouphug: :heart: :grouphug:

WthrLady
03-24-2013, 11:55 AM
"does The Weather Channel do their own forecasting or do they take their weather thru Accuweather here in State College? I am thinking they are separate entities? Also, why are they naming winter storms? I know that hurricanes are named as they can take days to organize and blow themselves out. But snow storms are pretty fast moving, so why are they now named? I am thinking that Caryl can answer my question. Do they name snow storms in Europe?"

:cool: Filled with personal opinion below.:cool:

Oh good grief, don't get me started on the WC (Weather Channel!). They started out so well in the early 80s, all weather all the time, even if it was on a four hour loop. Ever since NBC bought them out about 4 years ago, they've turned into a real train wreck. Please keep in mind that there are about 20 well trained, intelligent people working behind every bobble head you see on the screen. There should be a disclaimer on the bottom of the screen "for entertainment purposes only.":rolleyes:

To answer your questions:
No they do not have their own data gathering stations. They pull their information from a series of public rights stations from around the country: NWS, NOAA, Wunderground, and Accuweather. Then their mets pull the information together and form their forecasts. They use public data, but come up with their own outcomes.

The naming of the storms is for publicity/sensationalism only. It is also the butt of national and international mets. Sadly, people who put faith in the WChannel think that this is going on nationally and somehow sanctioned by NOAA and NWS. It is NOT. It is only the Weather Channel, who doesn't even name EVERY storm, but rather a set of its own criterea for determining which storm is worthy of a name. Everyone else gives the storms a numerical designator.

What we get a kick over is how little of the channel is actual weather now :lol: The majority of their programming is goofy shows-trying to emulate the morning news.cooking?, gardening?, but trucking, and prospecting for gems?! Ugh. It's all about the $$. I think since an entertainment entity has bought them out, they are trying even harder to entertain. PLUS, you have to remember so many people turn to their smart phones and computers for weather information, they have to draw people to their channel somehow!

===========
morning rant over.

Good morning all :)
Like Don said, rained all night. We were lucky to have had that warm front stall for a couple hours Don, otherwise those hail storms would have been fueled by the heating of the day, instead of the dwindling heat of evening! BIG hail again, but stayed north of us.

Our mosquitoes are out in full force now and mean! I swear I kept smasking one on my chest yesterday, and he'd flatten and then spring back to life like a cartoon!

Nothing on the books today except a bit of storm clean up and some laundry. I'm not happy with the mill painting. Hmmmm.

GIANT HIGH FIVE TO GAIL! BTW!! WHOOT!

Speaking of....has anyone heard from Caroline lately?

Flattwo
03-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Caryl, that would be the bounce back rubber bug, very resilient :wink2:

Henry

WthrLady
03-24-2013, 12:58 PM
LOL! You should see the welts I have today! LOL. One right between the .....well...use your imagination! LOL.

NancyR
03-24-2013, 01:17 PM
Good morning all,

I had a wonderful day yesterday just hanging with my DH. We watched Skyfall together last night, the night before he was working, and I watched The Marigold Hotel--what a great movie!

OK. I need advise from you all. Who do you turn to regarding RX fraud. Someone at the drugstore pulled up my mother's old RXs that she has not used for years, submitted them to one of her doctor's for refill, and then called me to come get the RXs. First off, I told them I do not want automatic refills three times. There is some major fraud here, and I have already written the company to complain. I was told, don't worry they are free. However, her insurance company was charged for these drugs, so I returned them screaming at the pharmacist. They were doing this in California and are being investigated. So, I guess they moved the scam to Texas now. Do I start with the local police or FBI?

That was the only upset I had yesterday, but I tried to put it out of my head. The wonderful dinner that we ate at a buffet backfired, and I was up all night. I just cannot eat off of a buffet. There is some kind of seasoning/preservative that my system cannot tolerate. So, I had a pleasant night playing Scrabble against the computer. I think I slept about 3 hours in all.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Hugs to all in need.

ona
03-24-2013, 02:01 PM
if you want to see exquisitely painted eggs look at this photo of Mary Jansen's (one of my very good art colony friends) Ukrainian painted eggs

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Mar-2013/131562-marys_eggs2.jpg

aren't they gorgeous

just taking a break from filling in UPS forms. I have a painting to go off to Seattle tomorrow and two more to go to various parts of the US in a couple weeks. So many different forms:rolleyes:

Ona

GramPat
03-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the info, Caryl. Think I will take a cue to trust Accuweather here in State College. Hope I didn't stir the pot too much. ;0)

Love the Zentangle eggs and the Ukranian ones. So beautiful! Never tried to blow out an egg but did look at directions a few times.

Nancy, I would call medicare and her prescription drug company and her doctor. I am a caregiver for an elderly woman and had trouble with Canyon Medical. They started billing Medicare for testing supplies that we never received. Be cause Medicare was being billed twice ,once by Liberty (which she had used for about 15 years) and Canyon they denied Liberty and we weren't getting anything!
Once I contacted Medicare they said that they would give it to the review board and it would be taken care of it. AND yes, it could be considered fraud.
Hope that helps in some way. Also, it only required 3 phone calls and about 15-20 minutes of my time.

Pat

JudyL
03-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Hiya :wave: not much going on today, but it is Sunday and I must be subject to yesterdays golf (aparently raining) and Nascar, joy joy joy :confused: Then we will go out to the rental to see how the master bath floor came out. It was originally wall to wall carpet in the Master bedroom and the stuff went through the bathroom (separate tub and shower) former tennent must have dyed her hair (suppose it COULD have been male person?:angel: ) anyway we didn't want carpet there so had it tiled, should be a vast improvement :smug: and worth the $$$.
Really pleased with the new renters, we got to meet them when they were to meet the agent, and she got held up, we were there doing garden stuff and showed them and their boys around and hit it off nice people :clap:

Then we are off to the kids and food.
Spring break so we will be having the kids a lot, Jack is talking bowling and golf, Lauren and I are thinking Roseville Galleria :wink2:

Later

Uschi
03-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Mar-2013/10602-medal.jpg

Sorry, I didn't mean for this to be so big, still, you have a silver medal winner in your midst:smug: :lol:

It is for the Ontario Table Tennis Championship for women over 40. The Gold went to a lovely woman, 30 years younger than me who came from Russia 20 years ago and used to be a coach there and now here, so there is no shame in getting the Silver. No matter what I smashed, or how well, she brought it back and each point took about 20 backs and forths, then, being impatient, I'd smash again and into the net it went:lol:

We stayed there all day (Mississauga) and watched our friends play.

Also very enlightening, lots and lots of youngsters, some as young as 6 years old playing absolutely brilliantly. Truthfully I wouldn't want to be in a match with them, I'd probably lose, and I mean it.

Lovely Easter Eggs!!!

Tony, I too am :envy: about your trip to my home country, beautiful place - enjoy!!!!!!

JJ and Nancy, where do you play scrabble against the computer?????????

I read everything but am tired now so will sit and relax.

:wave: Uschi

Yorky
03-24-2013, 06:15 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Uschi :clap: :clap:

You are amazing!

Doug

Uschi
03-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Thanks Doug!!

shipbroker
03-24-2013, 06:58 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Uschi :clap: :clap:

You are amazing!

Doug
Everything Doug said Uschi!
geoff

LynnM
03-24-2013, 07:44 PM
Super news, Uschi, such talent!!!

Flattwo
03-24-2013, 07:47 PM
Congratulations Uschi, you are a superstar! nice medal by the way

Henry

laudesan
03-24-2013, 08:21 PM
..................... you have a silver medal winner in your midst:smug: :lol:

JJ and Nancy, where do you play scrabble against the computer?????????
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: WAY TO GO USCHI! I am really excited for you. You are more than amazing!!!!!:heart:

As for scrabble. I play on FaceBook. It is my way of unwinding. Because the original scrabble from the UK isn't allowed in Canada nor USA, I play the following with my North American friends..

Words with Friends (https://apps.facebook.com/wordswithfriends/?fb_source=bookmark_favorites&ref=bookmarks&count=2&fb_bmpos=8_2)

Wordscraper (https://apps.facebook.com/wordscraper/?fb_source=canvasbookmark&count=6)

Lexulous (https://apps.facebook.com/lexulous/?fb_source=canvasbookmark&count=2)

and

Scrabble Closed (https://apps.facebook.com/ea_scrabble_closed/?fb_source=canvasbookmark&count=0)

This side of the world, I play with friends on the original Scrabble. (https://apps.facebook.com/livescrabble/?fb_source=canvasbookmark&count=0)

Different friends prefer different games which is why I have so many. I play around 20 active games in all.

NancyR
03-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Uschi, Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment.

I play on my iPad against my iPad. I downloaded the game. I can play with others or just against the computer itself. I don't have anyone to play with anymore, so it is just easier for me.

Allan Jameson
03-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Way to go Uschi.....:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I had a short stint in Hospital last week,more surgery everything is OK but I had problems with the aneasthetics after.....I was very wobley still not 100%,this happened last year too,Dr cant work it out.
Thought I might share this with everyone : use an Artists Easel to mount your flat screen TV on....I am going to do this in my bedroom,I saw it on a program on TV and thought how cool.
Had lunch now its time for a nana nap.

CharM
03-24-2013, 10:39 PM
It's been a really, really busy day here... but I wanted to Congratulate Uschi on her silver medal! :clap: :clap: :clap: You're an inspiration!

((Allan)) You've had a time of it...

Lulu
03-24-2013, 11:35 PM
Hi everyone:wave:
A sunny Monday afternoon here, mild temp too at 24C.

It's been a really, really busy day here... but I wanted to Congratulate Uschi on her silver medal! :clap: :clap: :clap: You're an inspiration!

((Allan)) You've had a time of it...

Ditto to both from me too!
Wow Uschi, a big congratulations from me too!!

Allan, ((((:heart: )))). Hope you are feeling better soon.

Love the painted eggs!

laudesan
03-25-2013, 01:14 AM
(((((ALLAN))))) Cool idea :thumbsup:

Yorky
03-25-2013, 03:26 AM
(((((ALLAN))))) Cool idea :thumbsup:
Me too!

Hope you are feeling better now. Anaesthetics get risky as you get older.

Doug