PDA

View Full Version : sage

blkros
09-08-2003, 10:26 PM
New little ditty After a horrible night in the studio. Ruined one piece, almost ruined this one.
11 x 8 1/2 Etc. on paper

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Sep-2003/7753-sage.jpg

I'm also working on a big piece (on some foamcore) that I may turn into a WIP. Not sure about that, beccause I don't really know where I'm going with it, and it's something new for me.

Meanwhile, enjoy this one.

Tamana
09-08-2003, 10:38 PM
FOOOOOOOOOOOAM!! You'll LOVE it!!! I have some orange netting I am working with currently!!! :D ohhhh she burns so good!!!!!! And melts even better!!! :D

Do do a WIP!! Hey I had NO IDEA WHERE I WAS HEADED WITH DECADIA!!! Not to mention I don't know what the heck I'm doing!!! Hey!! It was FUN!!!! SO WHAT IF YOU SCREW?!! (UP THAT IS)....Take a good long hard look at it...is it REALLY screwed? :) Or...did it take on a life of it's own and wants you to follow?!!

Do if KEEF!!!! DO IT!!

I

DARE

YOU

(and imma girl too)

:D

Oh umm, yes, the piece here....ahem.... he he!! I love it. It reminds me of a wink!!!! A man with great thick eyebrows and a goatee!!! (sp?) Loving those chosen colors and minimalistic design. It reminds me of something more...I just can't...not quite right now....but I will. :)

dooooooooooooitkeeeeeeeeeef

blkros
09-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Don't worry Tam, I'm letting the one that got ruined sit, to see what I can salvage out of it. (I dropped it into the wet paint of the big one I was working on. :( )

muchfoolishness
09-08-2003, 10:45 PM
very wise :)

it is an old computer disk thing?

Tamana
09-08-2003, 10:47 PM
CONFUCIOUS?!!

blkros
09-08-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by muchfoolishness
very wise :)

it is an old computer disk thing?

Yeah a 5.25 inch floppy. I've got about 50 or 60 laying around. :)

muchfoolishness
09-08-2003, 10:51 PM
:) floppy art

blkros
09-08-2003, 10:55 PM
Yeah, you can use the outside, and open them up, and take out the guts, and use that too. Has this nice white woven stuff inside, for a lining, that's neat for textures, and stuff.

muchfoolishness
09-08-2003, 11:05 PM
floppy guts!!

Dahzl
09-08-2003, 11:27 PM
Oooooo Keith ! :D I love this ! :clap: Fantastic !

I am sorry to hear about your ruined work - Hey - you never know it might end up being a catalyst for something even better!

I love the way your work is stretching and evolving - Wonderful :D

Cheers Dahzl :)