PDA

View Full Version : Sketching from Timor Leste: another bus

Mostho
03-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Sketching in Timor Leste another bus as the earlier post. No, Iím not obsessed about bus or the people taking them, but this show is always meaningful for me, because all these bus are full of life. I just imagine the people inside that has no other clue for moving, or not other vehicles that can afford and they take a bus. Itís life, itís real crude life, because sometimes they are really filled like a sardine can, often without any air conditioning, and in the tropics probably the people like me can only imagine.

Thatís life, in a pure form and itís also understanding and respect for all people who I meet during my missions. Everyday people doesnít mean to me simple life, means only life.
And sketching the life itís always a matter of respect and empathy.

This time this bus was leaving from the parking of Timor Plaza, the biggest (read the onlyÖ) shopping centre in town, like we use to know. I was leaving after lunch, and I stopped in my car. I made almost all lines in my car, I made some colors of the sky, I was at respectful distance and I finished coloring in my room.
http://i2.wp.com/www.broworkshop.com/sketching/wp-content/uploads/Sketching-in-Timor-Leste-63.jpg

Cheers!

DrDebby
03-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Great bus and the urban landscape is marvelous.

MartinaL
03-11-2013, 05:36 AM
Fantastic colorful bus! Beautiful sketch!

Martina

poochemio
03-11-2013, 10:34 AM
These sketches are great. Would you consider putting your sketches in one thread so they are easy to find? They are too delicious to miss.

Queenie83
03-11-2013, 12:54 PM
very nice! i love colors!

Joan T
03-12-2013, 05:33 PM
I really love the vibrant colors of the bus and the lively people.

Mostho
03-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Tanks you all!
@Poochemio: yes I will consider to do it as soon I will find some more time!

:)