PDA

View Full Version : kristianopel lane

obanya
03-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Hello!
Here is my latest effort, acrylic on canvas 60x60. I can already see (as I prepare to upload) some changes I think I'll make but it would be great to hear your views. I gave more consideration to composition compared to my earlier uploads.
Anna

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Mar-2013/1185659-kristianopel_lane.jpg

Bevahlee
03-05-2013, 04:43 PM
wow, I really love this. Love all the scumbling and the proximity of the buildings to the viewer. Brings us right into the environment. Good job. Only nit would be the little tree in the background lining up with the roof line. Just a branch coming off with the building overlapping would do the trick. Good job. Great color

obanya
03-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Sorry photo should be sharper! Must take more time on this in future!!

~JMW~
03-05-2013, 04:51 PM
I like the colors and style.
Only thing that I see to maybe adjust or for next time is that it fades to nothing but a foggy background behind the last trees.. not sure if ahill or mountain or low clouds back there.
Maybe that was your plan though..:cool:

D.W. Flint
03-06-2013, 12:20 AM
You've got your own style, I like that...

obanya
03-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Thank you so much for the helpful comments! It means a great deal to be able to get advice and feedback. Will make the changes suggested. It is a boost to hear I have my own style because that is exactly what I am doing battle with in order to see what emerges.
Thanks again!