PDA

View Full Version : *** Daily Wash Tuesday 26th February 2012 ***

Yorky
02-26-2013, 05:54 PM
Well, that was strange!

I haven't found out what caused the shutdown but we appear to be back.

Doug

GramPat
02-26-2013, 05:57 PM
I was beginning to think that I did something wrong! Said that my IP address was banned. Glad that I was able to get back in.
Pat

Yorky
02-26-2013, 05:59 PM
A fault on the system gave everyone the "banned" message and prevented access.

Doug

Wind Song
02-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Hi Everyone:wave:

Glad the system is up and running again!

Lulu
02-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Strange indeed! Banned is an ugly word! but it allowed me to do photo storage housekeeping :)

Larkfour
02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
I came back from a vacation and couldn't figure out what in the world I did that was "so bad" that I got banned. Glad I remembered someone mentioning the facebook page in a thread. Lol. Nancy

peteralv
02-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Fortunately the system has recovered again and allowed us access......:rolleyes:

ReggieS
02-26-2013, 06:33 PM
YEAH!!! We're back!!! I kept trying all day and almost gave up for today. Then I thought I'd give it one more try and whalaa!!!
Hope everyone had a good day. I spent most of the day working on my state licensing. It is very complicated. Lots of forms and notarizing etc.

We are expecting a big storm tomorrow with anywhere from 6-18 " of snow!!

Got to paint yesterday with the class, but Doris our teacher and friend is having knee surgery tomorrow so won't have a class for a few weeks. Betty, one of the women in the group, and I are going to get together and paint. Should be fun.

Well everyone have a good night!

Reggie

Scene Chaser
02-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Good Day All,
Nice to have everyone back.
Just finished my chicken dinner and am going to watch NCIS.
Good Night,
Bill

ReggieS
02-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Bill,
ME too, I love that show!

Reggie

djdedman
02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Glad system is working now, have a great day/night. BBL

WthrLady
02-26-2013, 08:29 PM
I was going through withdrawl! I couldn't get to facebook, and I know others can't either, but we're on TWITTER TOO!

I can't tell you why yet, but cross all your fingers and toes for us!!!!!! I'll let you know by Sunday. (It's good if it happens) Cross them!!!

NancyR
02-26-2013, 08:37 PM
Good Evening all!

Talk about panic. I got home yesterday ready to post, and I was locked out. I thought I did something. Glad to be back. I'm also watching NCIS, but I think it is a rerun.:(

Good night to everyone and hugs to all in need.

Europa
02-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Yeahhhh I got back in......lol.

Nothing much to report really - Doctor came to see Mum re her painful legs - said it was fluid under the skin so advised wearing support stockings - had some embolism ones from the hospital but they were too tight for her so will have to try ordinary support ones.

It was a new doctor - haven't seen him before - Mum can sometimes be a bit funny if she doesn't know them but she was fine with this one - mind you the fact he was young - tall - dark and handsome helped..........and yes he got a hug and a kiss before he left......lol

Well better get back to my genealogy searching....catch you all tomorrow.

LUGGLES

Pat xxx

minov
02-26-2013, 08:41 PM
:angel: Aha~ so it wasn't just me...I did get some extra work done while I was "banned"!:angel:
Have a good day/evening/night where ever you are!

CharM
02-26-2013, 08:54 PM
:clap:

Synopsis of my day:

My Tuesday morning friend lost her Father on Sunday, so of course we cancelled and my prayers are with her.

My laptop's battery is failing rapidly. The fan is not making a good noise, either.

I couldn't log into WC... the global banning.

Tuesday afternoon's Class was great, but we cancelled our road trip for tomorrow's jaunt to London to shop at art stores.

Cancellation due to the *weather* that has arrived with a vengeance. Wind, freezing rain and snow. What a mix.

The hydro went out right after my Students left for home.

The phone went out.

When Magoo returned home from work, we beetled out for supper (where there was light and warmth) and when we got home, the power was back on again.

All the clocks need to be reset.

WC is back online. :thumbsup:

There you have it in a nutshell. I missed all of you today. You help maintain my equilibrium! :lol:

Good night to all... I have to write to Betty to tell her that we're back online... she didn't check in with facebook. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite... :wave: :grouphug:

olliewood0702
02-26-2013, 09:00 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Finally,

I was going crazy all day not being able to get in here. That was very weird; but glad it's fixed now.

We had the girls for dinner and now watching a bit of TV. Larry just took the girls home and it's horrible out there. Snowing and blowing since I came home from work and schools are closing for tomorrow already. It's supposed to snow all night.:rolleyes: I wish we got snow days from work.:D

Be back in the morning.

:wave: :heart:

painterbear
02-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Howdy Folks!

One last check of WC before shutting down the computer for the day and heading up to bed. :D glad I'm able to see you all again. Missed our little chat and friendly art shows here yesterday and today.

Char,
That storm started out in the Texas and just kept moving across the country heading east and north...that's why you are having the weather you are having and we are having rain instead of snow. Hope you electricity stays on so you can be warm.

:wave: to all of you who made it here before me and to those still on their way.

SYTomorrow.

:grouphug:

Sylvia

Uschi
02-26-2013, 09:05 PM
WOOOHOOOO, we are back!! Another blip come and gone. Am not getting too perturbed about the weird messages any more, been there and done that too many times:lol:

The only thing I am going to report is that the BIG storm has arrived. As predicted, first came freezing rain, then the ice pebbles and now heavy snowfall with large, moist flakes. Nasty wind too.

If WC is still up in the morning I'll let you know how we are faring. If it's going as bad as predicted and the roads are unsafe I am going to be terribly disappointed if I can't make it to table tennis. Saturday was cancelled, Monday (yesterday) I couldn't go because of my CT scan, which went fine, and tomorrow ??????????????

Caryl :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

:wave: Uschi

FLNH
02-26-2013, 10:18 PM
I knew we were down because I read it on Facebook. I am so glad we are back

Rustem
02-26-2013, 10:32 PM
I don't usually post on the wash but thought I would jump on the "banned" wagon. Initially I thought somehow I got hacked and the site got spammed. But then figured it was a system problem - good to be back on.

Rusty