PDA

View Full Version : Le Daily Scrunble 8-09-03

Smudger
09-08-2003, 04:29 AM
Hi all,
Well i made it back from France OK... apart from a few problems getting there because of a terrorist alert at Dover! i had a fantastic week, hardly slept, did lots of male bonding and eating meat, caught lots of big fish and never got arrested once.:D

I can see it will take me a while to catch up on all the threads so i'm off to get started

soap
09-08-2003, 06:25 AM
Hi Smudge and all the others.........I am back from France as well. Loads of fun, loads of driving and plenty of heat and sunshine. Fortunately we did not have any troubles in Dover (no supicious packages were found in our car :D).......I can already see there are loads of new threads I have not seen before, so as Smudge, plenty of catching up to do!!

meowmeow
09-08-2003, 07:06 AM
Welcome back you two!
This must be the week of going home! We drove down from Maine yesterday. I have boxes of junk every where. What a mess. At least I pulled out my portrait pastel set so I can go to the figure drawing group tonight. We have to have our priorities! :D
So I guess this means that summer is over. :( Bummer!
You all have a great day!

Sandy

Dark_Shades
09-08-2003, 07:13 AM
Welcome Back you two..... erm .... did you go together :eek: :evil: :D

..... erm, Smudge, I had to re read your comments a couple of times lolol........ ha ha ha :rolleyes: :evil:

Oooooo you are awful!!! ..... but I like you ;) :p :)

sundiver
09-08-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by meowmeow
Welcome back you two!
This must be the week of going home! So I guess this means that summer is over. :( Bummer!
Sandy

Yes, and even the leaves are starting to turn color.
We'll still have a few weekends at the cottage, but have moved most of our stuff back.
Here's a picture of my "summer studio" at the cottage. I'll miss it. My "winter studio" is in our basement.

You folks Down Under, on the other hand, are starting Spring!

Beautiful sunny day here, wish I could be outside. Enjoy your day!

Greeble
09-08-2003, 07:35 AM
Welcome back all you lucky people who went to France and have summer studios (or any studios!) :p

I got back from 3 days in Oklahoma City (It rained the whole time... go figure) My "studio" is the dinner table and I have to clean it off every time. :D

Jen
Who now has a sister in law

angeline
09-08-2003, 07:39 AM
Welcome home smudge and sophie.......I have done still no pasteling.........still clearing up from yesterdays party for Ethan!If I don't fall asleep tonight with the kids i will get to do some!.......lol

Kathryn Wilson
09-08-2003, 10:56 AM
Smudger & Soap: Welcome back you two!! I know it's hard to come back, but we missed you!

Sandy and Sundiver: But, oh, you are entering the most glorious season for the northeast! All the fall leaves and the cooler weather.

Jen: Did I notice you have a new family member? Is that why you went to OK? If so, congratulations!!

Mo and Dyin: WE'LL BE MISSING YOU THIS WEEK!! Have fun and be prepared to get back into pasteling again when you get back. ((((((hugs)))))

:cat:

Nori
09-09-2003, 11:55 AM
Sundiver, I love the picture of your summer studio. Good thing I live on the opposite coast or I might have turned up on your doorstep. I love to see where people paint and check out their setups.