PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble.....6th September

Mo.
09-05-2003, 07:09 PM
G'morning/afternoon/evening to you all....

I'm off tomorrow for my hols at long last, really need the break now, we are travelling far and wide :D:D....... about 100 miles up the coast to West Wales... restful and peaceful, gorgeous coastline and scenics..... I will unwind and relax... I hope....
Keep posting your beautiful artwork while I'm gone.

Mo.:)

BeyondTheNineSquares
09-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Have a wonderful time Mo! Come back to us refreshed and renewed!

Greeble
09-05-2003, 08:40 PM
enjoy your time off!

Jen

vrashton
09-06-2003, 04:12 AM
Mo have a great time. I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest and relaxation.
It's 4:00 in the morning here, couldn't sleep because I made the mistake of looking at my nephew's little running shoes and coming up with a great idea for a painting so now this painting is running through my head (pun intended). Of course I'm not actually painting it just thinking about it, maybe if I painted it I could get to sleep. And of course that one idea led to another one and then there is all the things I need to do all related to my art of course. Oh well tomorrow, I mean today, is Saturday I don't have to get up anyway. I think I will go back to bed and see if I can get some sleep.
Val

angeline
09-06-2003, 06:02 AM
Have a lovely time Mo.
I am busy today organising my little boys birthday tea for tommorrow. Got to go buy all the yummy food in a bit.
Have a good day all.

gredelin
09-06-2003, 06:31 AM
Hi everyone!

Mo, have a great vacation! I once visited Machynlleth and Aberystwyth - is that anywhere near where you're going?

Val - boy do I know what you're talking about! All those projects spinning around your head, and not nearly enough time to even begin half of them...

Hayley - good luck with the birthday party!

As for myself, I started working this past Monday, so today I went in to edit my WC! profile, changing my occupation from 'Mom' to 'Software Engineer'. Very strange feeling! The job seems fine, but I'm not sure I like it when my husband tells me about their little trips into town and walks in the woods... seems I'm missing something... although I don't miss getting tugged and whined at all day, and having company in the bathroom.

Have a great weekend!

/Gunilla

Greeble
09-06-2003, 08:11 AM
Who decided how to spell welsh names? I have a sneaking suspicion it might have been a comittee...

Jen
the confused

meowmeow
09-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Have a wonderful vacation Mo!

Sandy

Mikki Petersen
09-07-2003, 12:32 AM
Mo, your vacation sounds lovely. It is certainly well deserved. Enjoy and destress!