PDA

View Full Version : Another bike view

Rod
06-22-2001, 07:05 AM
Another fun bike view, :)
Rod.

ameliajordan
06-22-2001, 07:42 AM
Wonderful composition and colors!! It stands alone as a design but since you said it's a bike painting I have to ask - what part of the bike? I think I see a reflector and some of the chain but can't orient myself. You are really doing some super work with your bike series.

MissMouse
06-22-2001, 10:20 AM
Rod your bike stuff is great. I almost want to send you a photo of my new mountain bike to paint. It is very sharp for an old grandma mouse. Bright red and blue. Hehehe : ) second childhood.

Studio224
06-22-2001, 12:55 PM
This a great painting with a great use of colors. I see the tyre, the rear bumper and the red light... at least this is my guess. I think one of the strong point of this painting is that it's intriguing...

Anne-Claire

Javier
06-22-2001, 01:18 PM
It's got to be looking right up the rear fender. Nice work. A real closeup.

j

MissMouse
06-22-2001, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Javier
[B]It's got to be looking right up the rear fender.

I agree.

Kandiman
06-22-2001, 03:11 PM
This is great, Rod :clap:

It took me a few minutes to figure out the view because I started thinking further back :confused:

That's why I like it though, it's a new view - made me really think! :D I don't do enough of that! LOL :D
I love the closeup of the tread on the tire! It's great :D

The only part I'm not clear on is the black piece to the top left. Is it the handlebar? the seat? :confused:

taghera
06-22-2001, 05:41 PM
Like it Rod, most unusal view, super job though.

Rosebud
06-22-2001, 07:51 PM
Rod,
I see it now !! Had to read the posts and look back at it several times ! Duh ??!!!
That makes it all the more interesting.....I can see people just standing back and thinking "What is that?":D

Nice !

Rose

Rod
06-22-2001, 11:49 PM
Thanks for all your comments,
I'm glad it had you all wondering, the odd part front left is part of the bicycle rack it was parked in ,while I was visiting the library getting some more art books,
Rod.

sun_merman
06-24-2001, 12:47 PM
Looks like those tires have a lot of miles left on them!

I really liked the light reflector. The way you make it jump right out says you won't ever get run down!!!