PDA

View Full Version : Unfulfilled testament

L.Stillo
12-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Hello. I'm actually a poet and writer. I don't know how did I end up on painting. A month and a half ago I saw some strange dreams that referred me to take the brush and start painting. I was surprised but for some reason, I did as my intuition told me to do. I have no idea of the colors, I have never taken any lesson but watched some videos on youtube at least to just create a basic idea. This is what I start doing last night. Any suggestion is welcomed!

Best,
Lediana

Andrewcody
12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Why didn't you write some prose to go with this.
It may have helped.
Pity the dream gave no further instruction
Regards
Andrew

L.Stillo
12-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Maybe you are right Andrewdocy! Thanks for taking your time. I actually have written a play about this, called "Sin of silence". As you see the eagle (dove) is asleep. The testament should not be fulfilled if this bird does not get awake. The history goes to Balkan territory. If you are interested to listen to the story I will definitely write a short story, not as the history says, but as my heart as a writer does... :)

Best,
Lediana

Andrewcody
12-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Wow all that from a dream?

Impressive

Regards
Andrew

L.Stillo
12-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Thanks again Andrewcody :) I now, don't know what should I do further. But I am still in the incubation! maybe i will change some colors here and there.. I don't know. I have no experience at all...