PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!

Pat Isaac
11-16-2012, 05:12 PM
I just found out that Hal has left as our guide. He will be missed and all his great wittisms.
However, He was taking care of the monthly challenge and I now need someone to step up and take that over as I will be searching for a new guide.
I am exceedingly busy at the moment and do count on my guide a lot. I just can't do it all alone.
Any help in the forum would be appreceiated.

Pat

DerRickster
11-16-2012, 07:45 PM
What happened?

aolaranora
11-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Pat, does it mean You need a person in charge, who will make sure we have hosts for every upcoming month? (What in fact we do NOT have anybody signed up for hosting starting from January).

If it is supervising of that hosting part, I guess I can do it. Anyway - I'm the one who is hosting December!

CarlyHardy
11-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Checked in with Hal....and he is really having a lot of pain. But he is doing one of his upcoming art shows. Maybe after some time off, he'll be back to visit.

Pat, I'll be around to help out as much as possible with comments, etc.

Ru.dA.Ra
11-17-2012, 04:16 AM
I am a newbie here.. But I would be glad to help out with anything.

Pat Isaac
11-17-2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks, Tatiana, that is exactly what I need.
Thanks, Carly, I know Hal has been in a lot of pain since his surgery and before. He was really hoping it would be better now. His art show schedule is very heavy.

Pat

Flycatcher10
11-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi Pat: I can do the January challenge if you need someone. Let me know and I'll do my best to pick an interesting variety of scenes and still lifes for our challenge.

I don't have a lot of extra time, but if you need assistance on anything let me know. I'm available.

Sad about Hal - I hope we have the pleasure of seeing him join us again.

I'm glad you asked for help, this forum has given me a lot and I have no problem giving back. Thanks, Mary

aolaranora
11-17-2012, 03:09 PM
All right, ladies! Pat, I'll take care of schedule while Hal is not available.
Mary, thank You so much for at offer! You are in for January, I'll mark in down.

aolaranora
11-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Ooops!.. I just checked it, look like Steve took January. Mary, would You take February instead?

Flycatcher10
11-17-2012, 06:34 PM
Ooops!.. I just checked it, look like Steve took January. Mary, would You take February instead?

February is good for my schedule - I've got it marked down. Thanks, Mary

Pat Isaac
11-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks so much Tatiana...looks like things are under control.

Pat

aolaranora
11-17-2012, 08:14 PM
I hope so, Pat!
Thanks again, Mary!