PDA

View Full Version : Call for Entries! - ASAA 2013 International Aerospace Art Exhibit

Brayzen
10-25-2012, 10:16 AM
Just received notice! - the call for entries has been made!! In short - entries will be due before midnight Sunday, March 24th 2013 (eastern time) - More information (including the call for entries) will be posted on the ASAA website after November 1, 2012 at www.asaa-avart.org (http://www.asaa-avart.org).

In the meantime, if you are interested in more detail - send me a PM (include your email address) and I will forward the CFE in .pdf form.

vegaskip
10-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the information Mark, perhaps someone from here will have a go, and good luck to them if they do. Not my thing however,too long in the tooth and not good enough.
Thanks for posting
Jim

ntali
11-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Mark,thanks for the info,I'll probably have a go!There is one thing I cannot quite understand however, it says in the entry rules "Entry is by scanned digital images only" Does this mean no digital photos of the paintings are accepted?Do they expect us to have a scanner big enough to scan a 20x30 painting or is it me who misunderstand?

Brayzen
11-30-2012, 10:09 AM
ntali - Digital images (from camera or scanner) are accepted ... just remember to follow the sizing requirements for the image before it's uploaded to the site. Good Luck!!

ntali
11-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Mark thank you.

Chicoartist
12-30-2012, 10:39 AM
An earlier Call than usual, but I'll try to toss a couple to the jury.

Wade