PDA

View Full Version : Problems with accessing Wet Canvas...

Diane Cutter
10-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Many of you have been having problems getting in to WC, only allowed as a guest with no posting privileges. One of our admin, Yorky, has asked I pass along the following:

Thanks Dianne, if you could tell members that if they can't get in they can get news on the situation on the wetcanvas community Facebook page it would be a help. Thanks.

Also a couple of days ago, Sarah made the following announcement on Facebook's WetCanvas page:

Hello everyone. I apologize that we are experiencing some post-maintenance login issues. We are working to resolve these ASAP, but many are currently unable to access the site. I just want to let you know there is nothing wrong with your account, and this is being worked on! Thank you, Sarah.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Diane

JPQ
10-23-2012, 01:38 AM
I also have problems even this night. and earlier i can be use firefox and safari same usernames same time not now. earlier this problem solved thing i clearled cookies etc.

Dcam
10-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Just Saying: It is funny how everyone on "facebook" thinks that Everyone has "facebook".:lol:

*Deirdre*
10-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Hi everyone...they've had a few problems migrating the site... but hopefully it's on the way back now. Seems faster too...don't you think?:D

Dougwas
10-23-2012, 05:53 PM
I am back after being locked out for the past few days. It looks like they are getting things straightened out. I wasn't worried. Thanks gang!

Doug

Orchid Lady
10-23-2012, 09:37 PM
I was locked out for 3 days! I ended up having to reset my password, etc. What a pain!

M.L. Schaefer
10-23-2012, 09:39 PM
W/C had a little hiccup! First, I was going to post in the Gallery, booted me out, but I signed right back in. Went to send a PM, I had to log in there (even though I was already logged into WC). No problem, logged in, and will send my PM. So don't fret if you experience a few hiccups, easily cured!

Kiwi

Kathryn Wilson
10-23-2012, 09:39 PM
finally got on too ... migrate to where?

K Taylor-Green
10-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Ahhhh, new servers? Anyway, it has been a long few days! Glad things seem to be heading back to normal.

Colorix
10-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Hello strangers! :-)

Dcam
10-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Who is that lovely Swedish Woman? Looks familiar.

:)

Colorix
10-24-2012, 05:31 PM
You charmer, you, Derek! Many of us in Europe were locked out for days!

Dcam
10-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Hi Charlie: me too. I was in a panic. Tried to reset my password 3 times.
Nice to be back.
OK let's post some paintings.:thumbsup:
derek

DAK723
10-24-2012, 07:00 PM
I have no idea why, but I never had any problem accessing the site. But, boy, was it lonely in here! I think I was the only one here in the pastel forum on Saturday! Glad everyone is back!

Don

allydoodle
10-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Yes, it was a long dry spell.... I was locked out also. So glad to be back :clap: . I did get updates from Facebook, that at least let me know it wasn't just me. I didn't feel so alone..... :eek: :lol: