PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Inspiration Pictures October 14-20, try N+1

Aelfwynn
10-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Sorry for posting this a day late, I managed to put it in my calendar program without a reminder. :o I'll post these in a 2-3 batches.

These photos are all off of my "new" camera (I got it early this year)

I got a strange error when I tried to put the images in the post, so I'm going to attach them the other way.

cat.jpg: This was a very friendly barn cat in the village where my in-laws live.

archer1.jpg: My husband at the warm-up area of the archery range.

archer2.jpg: Me at the archery range (taken by my husband, he okayed me posting these photos). These are from last January, right after I got the camera. I couldn't resist putting this one in because it's right after I released the string, and my husband managed to catch the arrow in flight. Those are stacked up tombstones behind me, by the way --the archery club shares space with a stone mason. We actually took the series of archery photos to check our technique. If you're wondering, we both have a tendency to lift our elbows.

Aelfwynn
10-15-2012, 05:29 AM
The next three are from my in-laws' garden this summer. The flower and the frog are from the back garden (the frog sits by the pond) and the other photo is of their front garden, where the vegetables are.

Aelfwynn
10-15-2012, 05:32 AM
Last two: One is a fountain in a tiny park in the town where my husband went to gymnasium (high school, more or less). The other is part of the view from the last rest stop on the highway east from Munich towards Vienna before you actually enter Austria. Those mountains are part of the northern edge of the alps.

DrDebby
10-15-2012, 10:10 AM
Thank you Mercy, for posting these. Sorry about your frustration initially. These are lovely inspiring photos. :)