PDA

View Full Version : stonehenge paper in australia?

shantel
08-30-2003, 01:03 AM
Hi there, after crusing this great site , I've seen soooo much great works on stonehenge paper. just wondering if anyone know where to grab some in Australia? Dying to try it!!!
Thankyou:D

jgarroyo
08-30-2003, 01:22 AM
hi, that is my paper of choice for drawing. i usually pick it up at pearl paint if i need it right away, but you can order it online. i got some from dickblick, they had the best price at the time. it has a good weight to it and accepts pencils very well. i never tried pastels on them, other than for white highlights. i use either canson mi-teintes or wallis pastel paper. i'm sure someone can help you with their pastel experience on stonehenge. good luck.

Gaka
08-30-2003, 02:04 AM
Hi ya Shantel

I have sent you a Private Message regarding the Stonhenge Paper and a link to one outlet that I know. I am sure that there would be a lot more.

Seeya Gaka

shantel
08-30-2003, 11:16 PM
THankyou guys for your replies much appreaciated..will use your answers..taaaaa:D

cjkelly
08-31-2003, 10:39 PM
Hi Gaka,
I would also like to know where to get hold of Stonehenge paper - would you mind posting the Aussie link on this thread?
Appreciate it,

cj

shantel
08-31-2003, 11:55 PM
hi there
I hope Gaka doesnt mind I'll post the site...its wonderful has everything!!!!! http://www.artbasics.com.au/web/home.asp

cjkelly
09-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Thanks Shantel
It's certainly got a lot of stuff! A great place to browse and dream...

Thanks again for the link

cj