PDA

View Full Version : This is the Daily Scumble/Grumble/ Sgrumble

Mo.
08-28-2003, 08:37 PM
Yep I'm Sgrumbling .... I've had so many problems... just hide the razor blades from me... wanted to wish you all well today/tomorrow... hope to be back with you all soon.

Take care my friends

Mo.:)

BeyondTheNineSquares
08-28-2003, 08:51 PM
Hey, Mo!

Tie a knot at the end of that rope and hang on! Hope things brighten for you soon!

Kathryn Wilson
08-28-2003, 08:58 PM
Me too Mo! I have been lurking only for the fact that I have been very much under the weather - miss posting on the threads and working on my Canyon painting, but just don't have it in me yet.

Miss you all!

Dyin
08-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Boy, Mo...first time my puter ever growled at me! :eek: Well, at least when you read this it won't be TODAY for you... so that alone will make it a better day...hope all straightens back out for you...
Kyle, get better soon hon!
Haven't heard back on the new car, so looks like they can't get the approval...that's ok...would've had to sacrifice my Holbeins, cuz like a dummy I didn't get them ordered right away, and now we won't have a struggle trying to make the budget work...
sure has been quiet around here lately, everyone gone on holiday or exhibition or sick... :(

Nori
08-28-2003, 11:56 PM
I wonder if it has anything to do with Mars the Warrior Planet being so close to the earth today...

My supposedly rechargeable digi cam battery won't hold a charge for more than two minutes and my head is clogged with a summer cold so I cannot puzzle the problem out. It's probably as simple as a defective battery.

Hope tomorrow has more clarity.

Dark_Shades
08-29-2003, 03:04 AM
Nori I think you are right lol........ was only saying the other day, last time I had such a S*** time of it all, was when Uranus was lurking somewhere ........ well so far I have had a Cr** year, and seems to be going for the full 365 days......... Mo, Pass me those razor blades...... and forget the knot!!!

:p :mad: :evil:

Sorry Mo, Kyle you too are having bad times ...... only consolation is........ YOU are NOT ALONE :crying: :crying: :crying:

Smudger
08-29-2003, 04:29 AM
Morning everyone:D Just popped in to say a quick hello before i leave for the week...Think of me. sleeping under a bush somewhere in North Eastern France (forecast rain and storms:eek: ) wont you... i'll try and take some nice photos.

By the time i get back i want everyone healthy and happy!!.... or i'll start practicing my French on you:D

nougat
08-29-2003, 05:32 AM
Hi all!!!

What are all these long faces??? Where has all the sunshine gone???

Come on guys!!! Try and cheer up!! We all love you and think about you, you know!!:D
Here's hoping all your illnesses and worries and upsets will soon all be over.....
warm thoughts
Happy Hols Smudger!!! try not to get wet! and be careful of any surprise flooding..

nadine

E-J
08-29-2003, 06:28 AM
I'm joining the (s)grumble ... my day's gone down the toilet too.

Sorry to hear you're not well, Kat. Hope you feel better soon.

Kathryn Wilson
08-29-2003, 06:36 AM
Dyin, Dawn & E-J: thanks for the well wishes - trying my darndest, but it just won't go away!!! grrrrrr:crying:

Greeble
08-29-2003, 07:20 AM
My 'puter blew up, the power has been out, on, out, on and now I have to go travel to my brother's wedding. (well, thats a good thing) But none of this leads to posting or painting :/

Jen

meowmeow
08-29-2003, 07:59 AM
I didn't see this yesterday! I'm sorry you are having problems Mo! I hope things work out quickly for you.
And I am sorry Kat is not feeling well. :(
I know Dawn is having a touch time too.....boy this group is a mess!
I hope next week is much better for everyone!
Gotta start packing up for this show tomorrow....

Sandy