PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Candy Art Studio - Looky! @@

dd50
08-28-2003, 06:28 PM
Well folks, looks like the painting is getting to be too hard on me, with my health issues. So I decided to go back to illustration ... and sell prints of the characters I design.

Wanted to drop in and show you the beginnings of the website.

I'm not 100% sure on the name yet ... Cotton Candy .. but it's one of the ideas I have ... working on a few more. I want it to reflect fun ... and whimsical.

I'll be offering the prints in large sizes ... but also small and medium too ..... matted and unmatted.

Also want to find an interior designer to work with, to supply, but not sure how hard that might be.

There's not much to the site .. but wanted to know what you guys think.

Thanks!
Hugs,
Dee

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ddonath988/

blkros
08-28-2003, 08:17 PM
I like your logo critter.

dd50
08-28-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by blkros
I like your logo critter.

Thanks Keith ..... actually, that's a print that I'll be offering .... in various sizes.

Dee

surreal
08-29-2003, 02:03 AM
Very nice, Dee!!!:D

dd50
08-29-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by surreal
Very nice, Dee!!!:D

Thanks so much Surreal .... you've always been so encouraging to me. :)

I'm doing lots of research and reading on printing these illustrations, seems SO much information out there ... even right here in WC! It's interesting though ... what you can do with the illustration, a scanner .. photoshop and a printer!

I'd love to try printing these on different papers, such as canvas, photo .. etc. Also looks like pigment inks are longer lasting than dye based inks. I'm learning allot!

Hugs,
Dee