PDA

View Full Version : Pastel Journal WC address

Deborah Secor
08-28-2003, 06:01 PM
I am laughing out loud as I read my new Pastel Journal. In the letters to the editor they placed an address for this Pastel channel that is so long I can't believe it! All it does is bring you here... I guess I blithely copied the addy from the bar and sent it on to the editor, and she simply pasted it into the issue! Oh well, hope people find us. Trust me, I didn't mean to make things so complicated--but I have!

Maybe we'll have some new visitors, if they can thread their way through the alphabet soup...

And if you happen to be one of those new visitors, please forgive me for making something so simple seem so complex. My heart was in the right place.

sundiver
08-28-2003, 09:23 PM
I saw that letter, and gave a little whoop of delight to see WC endorsed, and by somebody I "know"! Good onya, dee!

E-J
08-29-2003, 03:26 AM
The new Pastel Journal is out?? I'm a subscriber ... haven't got my copy yet ... hope they haven't gone and forgotten me :confused:

Deborah, as long as the link takes people to somewhere in the vicinity of WC I'm sure it'll be fine ... now that we all know to expect an influx of bemused newbies, we can all be on the lookout ready to hook 'em in :)