PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bumble 28-08-03

sundiver
08-28-2003, 07:43 AM
Gooooood morrrrrninnnnggggg pastellers!
I've been back in The Dungeon for going on 4 days. It's musty down here and my allergies have activated. I need to open the windows and let the fresh oil-refinery-and-pulpmill air in!:p

I haven't even unpacked my pastels yet, let alone used them. When we got home the house was redecorated in "A 19-year-old Boy Has Lived Alone Here For 2 Months" style. Like Alice's Mad Tea Party, when one room became unlivable, he simply moved into another room.

And, my monitor turned green. I recalibrated it with an online site I found here a few months ago, and it improved quite a bit, but most of the red and half the blue is gone.

Jeez, what a whiner. Well, tomorrow we go back to the cottage (which will have been redecorated in "Two 16-year-old Girls Have Been Here All Week" style) for the long weekend and hope to get some pastelling in, or at least take snapshots for future landscapes.

Tuesday I'll have my 500 little sweeties back!
You have a great day, now (as they say around here).

meowmeow
08-28-2003, 07:49 AM
:D Can't say I envy you....been there and done that with teens and I think I am glad to be beyond it! :D
I hope you get to your pastelling soon!
I will be finishing up some framing and stuff to get ready for the last of the 3 outdoor shows. I am hoping I have more success selling this time, but I think I am more psychologically prepared for the reality than I have been. I hope! Ya' never know how it will go!

Sandy

Dark_Shades
08-28-2003, 12:28 PM
well Ive had a right shi*tty day :p :mad: :evil: :D <<<<<< I Swore :eek:

meowmeow
08-28-2003, 12:31 PM
Ooohhhhhh Dawn! :( I'm sorry. I hope it is not serious....you've had enough stuff lately. A big hug for you!!!!

Sandy