PDA

View Full Version : An Inverse Tribute to El

somerset
08-27-2003, 04:42 PM
Last week El announced that due to all the activities and headaches associated with buying a house he would be absent from these pages for a bit. I began work on this at that moment.

El is a cantankerous, stubborn, opinionated throwback of the 14th Century. He happens to be supremely gifted and generous with his heart and knowledge. In other words, he is exactly what a community of this type needs to avoid going stale or smug.

His chosen colors are usually much softer than these but I was not attempting to plagiarize, merely honor. What is really interesting now that I think of it, is that El absolutely despises the mere concept of digital!

So here's to El! I wish you well.

Tamana
08-27-2003, 07:31 PM
hahaha!! Very nice tribute, Michael. I would be honored!!! And, all I have to say is: I'd better see mine BEFORE I leave!!! :D

Did you hear about my tree fungus being murdered? :(

somerset
08-27-2003, 07:43 PM
Hi Tam. There is absolutely no way I could mimic any piece of your style. No chance. You would have to settle for hasta luego bay-bee.

Now that I have re-read my remarks it seems that there is a possibility that some one may take them as mean-spirited so let me state for the record, I like El ok? If I didn't I could not see that he is generous with his heart and knowledge.

Heard about the fungi, I am on that thread. Sorry.

Tamana
08-27-2003, 07:48 PM
Michael you don't have a cruel bone in your body. I think El will laugh and appreciate the gesture.

I just want to know why the "14th" century? lol

Oh, and thank you for your condolences. Nods. :(

Gar
08-27-2003, 09:17 PM
See james, you are loved after all.:D