PDA

View Full Version : Iris's

jfsart7
08-26-2003, 03:45 PM
Can not remember if I have put this in before so here goes! 14 x 18 Acrylic canvas My wife got me started a few years ago. She had been painting with acrylic. We were going to the coast and she had put the acrylics into a box. When we got there, I said--Great !! you are going to paint!!---She said----No. You are!! Well I got started. Commenhttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Aug-2003/21877-iris.jpgds would be appreciated.

P.S.P
08-26-2003, 04:10 PM
In my opinion it was very good that your wife got you started.It is a very beautyfull painting,and very inspiring too.

jfsart7
08-26-2003, 04:18 PM
P.S.P-
I see you have been painting. It is a on going process!!! As you know about you field it is a learning process!! Thanks for the comment. As you can see there are so many talented people. Keep on keeping on!!!
Jaef

Ivyleaf
08-26-2003, 10:15 PM
I agree, it's great that your wife got you started!

This painting is lovely, thanks for sharing it with us!

:) :) :)
Ivy

jfsart7
08-27-2003, 01:42 AM
Ivyleaf-
Flowers are your talent!! Good job on your flowers and thanks for the uplifting comment.
Jaef

Leslie Pz
08-27-2003, 03:36 PM
Absolutely beautiful. Love all the colors and your composition is wonderful.

jfsart7
08-27-2003, 04:13 PM
Leslie-
Went in to your web. Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love good art!! You did it!!
Jaef

champagneharley
08-27-2003, 04:34 PM
Absolutely fabulous!
Congratulations. Keep it up!
Regards,
Jillian

jfsart7
08-28-2003, 05:16 PM
Jillian-
Across the world art friend!!! Thanks for the comment!! Have you been painting a lot lately? I have been painting larger pieces. As you know I have been painting a lot of miniatures but my wife asked that I paint some larger pieces. Gave the one of the princess to my granddaughter yesterday. She was happy. The latest is one of the local business buildings. When done I hope they buy it!! I use to paint buildings in the area. Go to there shops and show and tell. Sometimes they would buy them and sometimes I had a bunch of paintings left!!! Oh well.
Nice hearing from you!
Jaef

paintergirl
08-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Beautiful rich palette, the yellows reach out to me :) I enjoy your miniatures but it is a delight to see your larger works!

jfsart7
08-28-2003, 06:09 PM
Thanks paintergirl!!!
Nice to hear from you!!
I what I need is a digital camera!! I have been using friends and family to put pics into the group. Friends and family are busy at this time. Will here from later!!
Jaef

blondheim12
08-28-2003, 06:10 PM
Bravo!!!!
Lovely work.

Love,
Linda

jfsart7
08-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Thanks Linda!! I checked out your web. Like your style!!!!
Jaef

champagneharley
08-29-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by jfsart7
Jillian-
Across the world art friend!!! Thanks for the comment!! Have you been painting a lot lately? I have been painting larger pieces. As you know I have been painting a lot of miniatures but my wife asked that I paint some larger pieces. Gave the one of the princess to my granddaughter yesterday. She was happy. The latest is one of the local business buildings. When done I hope they buy it!! I use to paint buildings in the area. Go to there shops and show and tell. Sometimes they would buy them and sometimes I had a bunch of paintings left!!! Oh well.
Nice hearing from you!
Jaef
:) Perhaps not so much 'across the world' at the moment. I'm in Atlanta, Georgia. I guess I have been painting a lot lately, as I'm not doing much else. Done 2 acrylics in the last week. Haven't done any dedicated artwork for about 9 months prior to coming here a few months ago. I love buildings! There are some fabulous ones here in Georgia. Did 3 miniatures when I first arrived here, but haven't done any since last September, I think. Good to see your art! Thanx.
Regards,
Jillian