PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scrumble 25-08-03

Mystiq
08-25-2003, 05:56 AM
Haven't seen a daily scrumble for a while... Hope you don't think me rude for starting one :o

I have a terrible toothache... I think I've half knocked my one and only filling out. And it huuuuuurrrrrrtttttttsssssss :crying: :crying: OUCH

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me (thank goodness it's nearly over and I'll be at the dentist in the morning)

~*Tracy*~

Greeble
08-25-2003, 06:44 AM
I have to go to the dentists today too :p

But then I get to go to the organization day
picnic! :D

Jen

nougat
08-25-2003, 07:23 AM
Poor Tracey!!! and Jen!!! everyone dreads going to the dentist!!
good luck!!!

nadine

meowmeow
08-25-2003, 07:30 AM
I'm sorry you are having tooth trouble Tracy! I hope you get to a dentist and get that taken care of quickly!
WE have a rainy morning but it is supposed to clear up. Actually, it isn't supposed to be raining at all!!!
I will be off to my figure drawing session later this morning. Probably the last of the summer season for me, unless I go on Labor Day. Then I will be back at home for the "winter". I will miss being up in Maine....but at least I have a couple more weeks before we leave and we do come up occasionally for weekends. I need to sueeze as much out of it as possible!
I hope everyone's day goes well!

doe
08-25-2003, 09:11 AM
Ouch, hate going to the dentist too. Hope your tooth feels better soon, Tracy.... and Jen too!

Wow, Sandy, that means summer is just about over (can't ever tell down here). And now is the beginning of REAL HURRICANE season!

I looked at a Ford Escape truck yesterday - really liked it alot, so will probably get one!

Gotta go to work today from noon to 9pm. Going to go make the best of the morning, have a nice day everyone!

E-J
08-25-2003, 04:09 PM
Hello folks. Just got back from spending the holiday w/e with my inlaws on the Isle of Wight, where I got to do some sketching with my new Conté sticks. I am pastelling again!! The something that was missing from my life this summer is back with a vengeance :) I see, though, that Mo hasn't yet started the new weekly sketch thread ... I would step in and open it up but I don't know if that'd be quite the done thing, so will be patient :)

My first custom-made mount arrived just before the w/e. Here it is, setting off my 'Purplescape' quite nicely:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Aug-2003/13865-purplescape_mounted.JPG

Good luck to all those having to see dentists today :( :)

Dark_Shades
08-25-2003, 04:33 PM
Nice one EJ.......

Ohhhhhhh Im not talking to you :p ...... you wouldnt open up the weekly threads when I asked you to :eek: :D

..... Im sure Mo would really appreciate it if you did

E-J
08-25-2003, 05:04 PM
'Tis done.

I'm not talking to you either :p ;) :D

Mo.
08-25-2003, 08:01 PM
Well I'm talking to both of you...nanananana..... thanks E-J for stepping in for me.. love your paintings,, where did you get your mounts?

nougat
08-26-2003, 01:50 AM
lovely E-J!!!

and Hi to everyone!!!

nadine