PDA

View Full Version : Aussies - Wet Canvas Badges/Pins .... READ ME!

DragonladyfromOz
08-23-2003, 11:08 PM
To all the Australians who have ordered, or wish to order, a Wet Canvas Badge/Pin from jaytee in the UK...
I have volunteered to be the 'money bunny' here in OZ ... I will collect the cash and send it on through my pay-pal account to jaytee who will then send the badge/pin on to you! So, if you wish to use this system, please PM me.

For those of you who have not seen them yet [they're pretty flash!] here is the relevant URL and you can go from there...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124338&highlight=badges

Cheers
Manda

DragonladyfromOz
08-24-2003, 08:18 AM
I forgot to add...
If you have already ordered one from jaytee, you will need to tell me that in your PM ... otherwise I will try and get you to order another one!:D

If you HAVE NOT ordered one and are interested in getting one you will need to PM jaytee first to place an order, and tell her the following details:
* How Many Badges
* Type of fixing .... [brooch fastening or butterfly pin]
* E-mail address for paypal invoice
* How much you are contributing [min. approx. $8 Aust]
* Postal address for sending
If you are going to be using me to get the money though to jaytee...you should also include that in your PM to her so that she knows, that I know, that she knows, we all know what is happening! Then PM me and tell me what is going on :D
We'll get it all together... I just KNOW it!
Cheers
Manda

DragonladyfromOz
08-24-2003, 01:19 PM
Just bumping...