PDA

View Full Version : Most Artistic Star Sign

ginatec
08-23-2003, 05:46 AM
I have posted a poll in the Cafe Guerbois to try to find out the most artist star sign. Sagittarius is supposed to be the most artistic...well now we can find out:D

Gina

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127615

taffetta
09-04-2003, 07:17 AM
well, i for one, am on your side.....
no reflection on me being one of course ;)

ginatec
09-04-2003, 06:19 PM
But we are not winning! :crying:

Gina:D

taffetta
09-05-2003, 11:23 AM
obviously it is because we are far too busy painting to be taking part in polls.....heehee ;-)

diamondbird
10-16-2003, 08:45 PM
Dear Gina,
I usaully don't think about astrology very much bacause of the bad press that my star sign gets - I am supposed to be the fussy finickey Virgo. yet i'm the world's worst housekeeper, and love painting far above a tidy room, and telling other what do.
So one question on my star sign - why is the earth mother (the Virgo )in all of her harvesting autumn plenty considered to be a dreid up old stick?
Surely she should be considered the symbol of abundent creativity?

Helen

pampe
10-16-2003, 09:36 PM
heheh

Another Virgo here...don't know about artistic, but we sure like things done RIGHT:rolleyes:

bumskee
10-16-2003, 11:00 PM
:crying:

geeze, I thought I wasn't doing too bad, but looks like us Taurus are least artistic. Now that's something to think about, perhaps career change....

:D

diamondbird
10-17-2003, 01:35 AM
Hi Bumskee
My chinese horoscope is a bull too ( the oxen). And I would'nt contemplate a career change.
we bulls like to get things right too (another earth sign)
We Virgos and Taurus are slow and steady,but we will produce great masterpices!!!
helen

bumskee
10-17-2003, 02:02 AM
it's a bit comforting but my chinese horoscope is a mONKEY!
:clap:

cheers,

Eugene Veszely
10-17-2003, 11:57 AM
How do you find out what your chinese horoscope is?

I think mine is the rat...but I am not sure :)

diamondbird
10-17-2003, 07:54 PM
Hi!

the chinese animal depends on what year you were born in.
a good link to find this ishttp://grandpasgeneral.com/lchianim.html
and also what month too:
And Oh Dear! I find my animal is a rooster, that is fussy and dogmatic. I have no luck in Astrology!!!!!!
Think I'll just stick to the earth image of a harvest queen (virgo).

Helen

diamondbird
10-17-2003, 07:58 PM
Hi Bumskee!
check out the monkey! it's a great fun and creative sign.
helen

Eugene Veszely
10-18-2003, 05:26 AM
Yes I am a rat.

LOL !! Um that didnt come out right !!!:D

JohnEmmett
11-07-2003, 03:44 AM
As someone who has studied astrology to know enough to talk about it, you must realize the sun sign which you know as the general horoscopes and signs isn't the only thing that factors in. In fact... this is hardly the case.

Your entire chart is to blame for who you are... all of the planets and all of the houses and the moon and rising signs. Including their relation to eachother. Etc. Which element are you anyway?

Picasso I know was a Scorpio. You can see the famous scorpio intensity in his eyes.

I'm both a cancer and a leo. Right in the middle. Cancer is the only sign I've ever read about being an artist at heart.

However, it really doesn't matter which sign or signs you're in. The planets don't decide where you've been in other lifetimes and what you've done. An artist is a byproduct of all of what they've been through.

As far as chinese astrology goes... one thing that's interesting is that all of those creatures are accepted to be real except the dragon. Hmmmmmm........

If you wish to know what sign famous people had... I recommend a book by Linda Goodman called Sun Signs. It's very basic but enough.

ginatec
11-09-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by jemmett

However, it really doesn't matter which sign or signs you're in. The planets don't decide where you've been in other lifetimes and what you've done. An artist is a byproduct of all of what they've been through.

Maybe that's why I paint better now than I did in 1970...LOL.
I have learned how to paint from the heart but there is always a little more than that going into my work, such as emotion, experience. Like you say thats a part of what I have been through.

Incidently this Sagittarian is also a chinese 'Chicken'...:D

Gina

ginatec
11-09-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Helen Duley
Dear Gina,
I am supposed to be the fussy finickey Virgo. yet i'm the world's worst housekeeper, and love painting far above a tidy room, Helen

Mmm, :D I must have some Virgo in me too Helen...my best friends envy me because I can't do ironing, my DH has always ironed his own clothes....me, well I only buy drip dry clothing:evil:

Gina

P.S. There again my DH can't do the garden...so thats my job!

octiigon
11-14-2003, 04:15 PM
I really think the whole perspective of virgo is rather... BS... I read up on everything about them and they all say something in regards to "Bases everything on analytical thinking." Also it seems there are supposed to be "neat", another thing I am definitely not!

I'm a Virgo/Leo that's a Rat/Monkey..... I'm not so sure what it's supposed to mean- other than a genecist's nightmare. :)

GreyWolf
11-14-2003, 07:20 PM
Gemini/Cancer

and I was born in the year of the FireHorse in Chinese....

Pantherlady36
11-14-2003, 11:45 PM
Well, I am a Cancer and quite honestly, i get a bit frustrated because how I picture a work in my head doesnt always come out that way on paper or canvas. On the other hand, my father is a Taurus, and he can just sit down and draw anything off the top of his head, and it is perfect..Drives me nuts! But hopefully I will catch up some day, and if I dont, oh well...Just as long as I satisfy my need to create...
Marti

Psycheart
11-15-2003, 06:59 AM
I am a Chinese Snake, and, depending on your point of view, Sagittarius or OPHIUCHUS - the Serpent Holder, which is the long lost 13th star sign. I'm serious!

Regarding which is the most artistic sign, well, I think you may as well ask "which are the most artistic initials" as it doesn't really matter.

Having said that, it's a good bit of fun though!
"UP THE CENTAURS!!!"

Love and Peace,
Psy

angela
11-15-2003, 09:10 PM
I am a Leo/Tiger...Feline all the way!
I really dont think your sign has much to do with how artistic you are. But then again, I dont know much about astrology. My husband is a Capricorn, and is the most creative person I know....So, who knows????:D

arourapope
11-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Heeeheeee looks like Gemini's winning hands down. :D :D

Charlie's Mum
11-16-2003, 08:10 AM
I'd like to put a word in for all the Scorpios out there!:confused:
There must be SOME:rolleyes: but then again, my mum was quite artistic and she was a Gemini. My sister is also good and she's Cancer, my nephews show artistic talent and they're Aquarius and Libra, soooooooooooo, does it really matter?

Maureen
:D :D :D

Sandra B
11-25-2003, 06:14 AM
I am from an entire family of artists.
I am Saggitarian (sp?), my mother a Cancer, sister is Pisces and father is Scorpio....go figure!
BTW, my hubby is Virgo and is fastidious about nothing except his work.