PDA

View Full Version : Daily scumble 22/8

angeline
08-22-2003, 09:04 AM
hi all.........well not been up to much.
Mo hope all the plans are going well.
Dawn........been missing you hope your ok hun.
Smudge........what you up to?
Soap.........have you gone now?..........look forward to pics when you get home.
Barb........I'm lost by your post to me yesterday.......try what?....thanks for the compliment.....and by kiddy pics do you mean the one like I did in the weekly?.......the 2 on the beach?........still got to work on that one more yet!
Madder hows that doggy doing?
Jen..........lol.........I so know what it's like to spend too much on pastels!
Sue......what you up to?
I think I got everyone?
If not tell us what you are up to!:evil:
i'm having a cinema afternoon on the settee with hubby and kids in a bit.....then I might just work on a graphite pencil pic i have going at the moment.....(I can hear Dawn shouting traitor!lol):p

Greeble
08-22-2003, 11:07 AM
I hope Mo brings back stories

I hope Luke checks in on the soldier thread hehehe

Today I have to get a second hepb vaccine :rolleyes:

Jen
(trying to think of reasons to blow of the vaccine)

bnoonan
08-22-2003, 11:33 AM
Morning all,

Can't seem to find much new to say but I'm working on finishing up my web site today and perhaps I'll have something to show in late September. Not bad considering I started this in April - Yikes I'm slow!!!

Hayley - I just love photographs of kids - they are so wonderful and animated and genuine. That's all I meant yesterday. Photos of your artwork is great too but kid photos are a blast. I'll share one of my neices and nephew to show you what I mean.

Have fun with the movies!!! What are your seeing?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/22-Aug-2003/13264-combo.jpg

Hi Jen,
shots are a drag but sometimes they are done so quickly that it's not worth dwelling over. Plan on giving yourself a treat afterwards - a lolli perhaps!

Hello to all the others and the lurkers out there who are dying to jump in and talk - come visit... say hello and share your input....

Cheers! Barb

angeline
08-22-2003, 03:28 PM
I have loads of photos of my kids!........lol.
Will have to scan some more in.
Where is everyone today????

Dark_Shades
08-22-2003, 03:52 PM
lol Hayley...... we've sent you to Coventry...... cos ya a traitor :D :evil: ;)

lolol only kidding

hey Barb, have said it before will say it again....... you should consider selling your photo's ....... or at least prints of them..... that one you are showing is brilliant :clap: ....... love it

...... so what you been up to Hayley

bnoonan
08-22-2003, 04:26 PM
Yeah - kid photos!!! Do post them Hayley.

Hi Dawn - thought these kids' faces may cheer up a few folks. They sure make me smile.

Barb

angeline
08-22-2003, 05:44 PM
have a look http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127058 and see!
Will have to scan some kid pictures in!

Greeble
08-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by bnoonan
Morning all,

Hi Jen,
shots are a drag but sometimes they are done so quickly that it's not worth dwelling over. Plan on giving yourself a treat afterwards - a lolli perhaps!
Cheers! Barb

Its not the shot, its going downtown to main post, there is no parking, security is nasty, and if I take a shuttle bus a 30 minute appointment turns into an all afternoon ordeal :p

Jen