PDA

View Full Version : 18Aug daily scrumble

bnoonan
08-19-2003, 11:43 AM
Morning all - well at least it's morning to me and I get to start this chatter today.

Where is everyone? Too hot out there?

I'm finally in the land of perfect weather and although we have a dense cloud fog layer upon us, I'm pleased as punch to have the coolness. come visit!!!

I get to work on the commission today and also my web site stuff. Hopefully I can get one on line after a fashion considering I started this project in March/April.

What's everyone else up to?

Barb

soap
08-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Heeeeyyy......a scrumble! We have not had one in a couple of days......(or did I miss something :D).

Hi Barb, your commission is going great! It is so nice to see things develop. Don't you just love WIP's? Oh, and a website!! Is about time mrs barb!!;) Would love to see all those goodies of yours all together!

I am up to everything and nothing today.......a little bit of work.....I am going through my nearly finished thesis and adding footnotes, illustrations, clearing up muddy arguments etc. Also preparing for our holiday next Friday....good fun, but much work for some unknown reason.
Had fun yesterday doodling the little baby girl and realise now I don't want to work but just paint away! :crying: need to work though.....:( ......one day.....I'll paint forever......:D

I see Smudge has picked up his Chelsea again - oh it is so beautiful!! Would love to see it for real! Mo is busy with her exhibition and makes loads of women here melt with her Johnny Depp (he does not 'do' it for me though.....)(I mean Johnny, not the painting......the painting is fabulous).........what else is everybody up to? Oh! Have you all seen that beautiful beach scene by Marcia? ooh......it is brilliant.....

bnoonan
08-19-2003, 12:33 PM
OOPS - It's actually August 19th - sorry.

angeline
08-19-2003, 12:47 PM
Evening ......well i have to go to work again tonight.
Still not managed to pick up a pastel.......but I have been playing with graphite pencils!:eek: So much easier to take in to work and pick up or put down when needed. Will let you know when there is something to see from it.
Barb.....look forward to seeing your site when it's done.
Sophie..........don't work too hard!
Off to find that chelsea pic now.