PDA

View Full Version : untitled nude

jolie
08-18-2003, 06:52 PM
hiya,

this nude is fresh off the easel. it's 16x16 mixed media on canvas, the italian girl series. she doesn't have a name yet so i'm going to wait until she tells me, rather than forcing one. do any of you have any impressions about her personality?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Aug-2003/7623-earthynude-sm-ft.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Aug-2003/7623-earthynudedetail1-sm.jpg

jolie

brushstroked
08-18-2003, 07:35 PM
you're breakin my heart;
you're shakin my confidence daily.
(Simon & Garfunkle)

She's demure and brash, stubborn and yielding, guileless and mysterious. A golden contradiction.

LOVE that red background.

heh
08-18-2003, 07:51 PM
liking this one
color pose movement mood
it seems you are really finding a 'voice' with the colors, brushstrokes
she seems playful seductive
smiling soft confident laughing
shes definitely whispering
i'd like to listen for a while

jenna_searcher
08-18-2003, 09:38 PM
yay a jolie nude :D
ooh this is nice. as always, the background is fabulous.
the blue streaks for shading are just right, great on the face and torso.
i like how the motion of the strokes changes for the breasts, but something about the direction of the breasts is possibly a little questionable. the contradiction of motion between her bod and breasts is cool, but something about the chest is bothering me a bit. maybe the black outline near the center of the chest is too long? or goes too far towards that shoulder? i am not sure, but it's not a big enough problem to warrant change :)
anyway, lovely. i am excited to see what you name her (or she names herself? :D))

Tamana
08-18-2003, 10:33 PM
She's fiesty and brave. Love that red and the strokes of her skin, especially her breasts. That background is hot. Just one thing: I wish she had your raven blue hair to match those shadows on her.

PALudeking
08-19-2003, 12:36 AM
The red is luscious danger,her golden body so impervious too, but her thoughts are on the huge shadow being caste upon her from within the flames...