PDA

View Full Version : rules?

PALudeking
08-14-2003, 08:04 PM
since we're sharing here haha...heres a "doodle" from me...Iknow not very "loose" but not planned out at all...
..I think theres some kind of foreshadowing controlled by my influences, a statement to myself and an association with my enviroment, but however I came to finish this drawing and to whatever opinion may be had from it's viewing, to me the parameters could be akin to "history repeating itself"

Tamana
08-14-2003, 09:20 PM
No way!! lol

I really don't know what to say about this. It's...very unique and imaginative. You definitely have me curious as to what environment you is influencing you, and why it keeps repeating. I can actually relate to the box. :)

Koert
08-15-2003, 05:10 AM
i like it
wonder what it would look like in colour

PALudeking
08-15-2003, 09:27 PM
well i do have some large 4'x8' pieces of board and a projector....these masonite boards were used as temporaryfloor covering in a building i worked on and have had a thousand or more people trampling on them as we worked for 16 months....now i get to paint on them.....heres one i used already....

Tamana
08-15-2003, 10:56 PM
Used wood!!!!! :D yeah!!! lol

Hey I'm used to cardboard, wood is exciting to me!!!

This looks halloweenish, probably because of the orange and the ghoulish look. That little man is hilarious. You don't have to worry about him holding onto the apron strings do you? He's not going to let go of the apron!!! :D

You've definitely been influenced by some strange stuff. :)

heh
08-16-2003, 11:04 AM
thatís one sexy rabid birdhead woman :D

PALudeking
08-16-2003, 06:47 PM
heres a closer look at the one behind the large one

PALudeking
03-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Bump...

Banned for 7 years!!!

I was banned for 7 years...!!!

Well, I don't know why but around 7 years ago I was deleted from deviantart and not allowed back...until... a few days ago on a routine expedition, I found I was able too, once again, create a profile and post...since I kinda shy, I thought this may be a good chance to make some friends ...so please check me out and feel free to add me as a friend.
I swear I've changed my evil ways...more or less.

http://kinglude.deviantart.com/

wiscojaydub
03-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Ya know lude the more time i spend being an artist, the more i have appreciated your visions and creativity. Miss your presence bro.

PALudeking
03-27-2008, 01:44 AM
Brother J, I thank you with all my heart you are a true friend...I dont think that what I'm doing artwise draws much praise on wetcanvas but you and few others get me and for that I'm grateful.

:thumbsup:

idylbrush
03-27-2008, 06:10 AM
Paul, good to see you back. have missed your sense of life and your paintings. Always did like 'em.

ThreeWolves
03-27-2008, 11:29 PM
You appear to be interested in the suffering and hardship of life. You would make a good Sundancer. Suffer for others instead of yourself.

wiscojaydub
03-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Brother J, I thank you with all my heart you are a true friend...I dont think that what I'm doing artwise draws much praise on wetcanvas but you and few others get me and for that I'm grateful.

:thumbsup:

Screw the moronshttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/27-Mar-2008/45108-francis_bacon.jpg

Come back and post to your hearts content, just for your hearts content.

PALudeking
03-29-2008, 02:59 AM
I thank you sincerely for your encouragement...John you are a true friend but alas wetcanvas is not my forum...however I do not regret my posting here at all.
Even my most embarrassing moments are truth and I shall not deny my failings in support of some facade.