PDA

View Full Version : humans being

inflataboy
08-12-2003, 12:35 AM
well, here is my first post w/artwork! most of my work is like this... figure-esque, anyway. i love the human figure and exploring it... :) all comments welcome!

- caleb

EDIT: well, you'll have to manually enter this in to see it because the file is too big for uploading and my host won't allow hotlinking!

http://inflataboy.maddsites.com/brownpaper2.jpg

Koert
08-12-2003, 01:00 AM
can you post the image in here?

inflataboy
08-12-2003, 01:05 AM
all the pictures that come off of my camera all become very space consuming, regardless of the tweaking I do to the photos or the camera. all i can do now is leave the links and hope to figure out someway to fix this! sorry for the trouble..

- caleb

Craig Houghton
08-12-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by inflataboy
all the pictures that come off of my camera all become very space consuming, regardless of the tweaking I do to the photos or the camera. all i can do now is leave the links and hope to figure out someway to fix this! sorry for the trouble..

- caleb

What I do is change the resolution to 800x600 or so and save it to a seperate copy so that you don't ruin the original image file. I realize you're doing some tweaking, but until you get the images rather small, it'll keep rejecting them (rather small as in 100k or less if i recall). Any pics, regardless of quality can be resized, and if you're at about 800x600 you should be ok res and space-wise. If not, then up the compression a bit. If you can use Microsoft Photo Editor then just use the Resize option, and then when choosing save-as, there's a little bar at the bottom of the save dialog that will allow you to adjust the compression ratio.

Hope that helps.

AND, welcome aboard!!

-Craig

ArtistOz
08-12-2003, 01:32 AM
Hi Inflataboy,

Go to this site

http://www.fookes.com/

and scroll down the bottom to the free software and download Easy Thumbnails 2.6 I use this to make thumbnails its very quick and easy and the size of the thumbnail can be made as large as the requirements for the threads on this site. If you have trouble or need any help PM me.

Bill